Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 25 Jul 2016, 01:32 (22686 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

"Well... glad to see at least one of our collaborative plans seems to be turning out okay." Derik's grin widens and pats Geir on his back. "I'll see you later then."

(Time skip? Also, sorry I've not been replying, I've been really busy over the past couple weeks and with school starting soon, it's gonna be harder for me to reply. I'll try when I can, honest word.)
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

(Sure! No problem, I totally understand. ^_^ I'll be in a similar boat soon too!)

Geir yawns and glances around. The sun had set a few hours ago, and Derik still hadn't shown up. Didn't he know that everyone was busy enough during the daytime? There had to be some time to sleep! The warrior is pulled from his thoughts as he hears footsteps approaching the dragon pens. "Oh," he says, disappointed, to Tyra. "It's just you."
"Don't sound so excited, please," she replies with a dismissive smile.
"I guess you're in on Derik's plan, too?"
"That I am, though I'm not too impressed with his punctuality. I've been back and forth here since mealtime. I don't suppose you have any idea where-"
"No. I'm about to just go home so I have enough energy in the morning to continue with more logical preparations..."
Tyra sighs. "Let's just give him a few more minutes. He has a lot of responsibility riding on his shoulders, you know."

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Dan_Oceans

(talking of punctuality... here I am more than a week or two later)

Derik walks in carrying a bucket of fish. "Hello, sorry I'm late. I had to 'borrow' these later than I did last night."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

(See my previous parentheses for response. ;) )

Tyra greets Derik with a smile, but her face drops a little bit as the chief mentions "borrowing." "Oh! I didn't realize...er...exactly where these came from..."
Geir shrugs. "Eh, we can spare a little for the greater good. Anyway, Derik- I suppose you need to show us what to do."

Dan_Oceans

Derik shows them what do and then hands the bucket of fish to Tyra. "Ladies first."

(Sorry about the brief reply, about to sleep and I was like "SHOOT I FORGOT THIS WAS A THING")

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Determined to look more confident than Geir did about offering a hand to a dragon, Tyra smiled, took the gross, floppy fish, and laid her weapon on the ground with her other hand. She took a deep breath, squinting apprehensively as she held the fish out to the curious dragon standing in front of her.

Dan_Oceans

Derik smiled as he saw the dragon take the fish and scurry away to eat it. It was something at least. He handed Geir the fish bucket.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir's hand was visibly shaking as he held his fish out. His mouth was drawn in a thin thine of disgust and discomfort.

Dan_Oceans

The dragon approaches Geir apprehensively, tracking his movements as he shook. Once the dragon was close enough, it opened its maw enough to take the fish from his hand.