Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 08 Apr 2016, 17:28 (23488 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

"How dare you think animals are lower than us... They're a lot like us. We brought home proof of it too. I do not intend to treat them as lower than us or us lower than them. I intend to give us and them equal attention. I do not intend to act on my beliefs yet as we have a war in our midst but come peacetime, I intend to change this tribe for the better. Just because you were trusted by Hagen doesn't mean I'm not above replacing you with someone I feel more capable of tolerating my beliefs."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"Well, you slimy little fish, I would personally recommend listening to the voices of the people and who they'd like to see standing next to their chief once this battle is done. You wouldn't want a bloody revolt on your hands, especially after such a long and costly war...would you?"

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Dan_Oceans

"Once I prove how much more useful they are when we treat them as we would treat ourselves, they won't be so quick to be gung-ho about being opposed to it. It's wartime anyway, it's not like people will object if their leader proposes a crazy scheme in the face of a desperate situation. I promise you, I know what I'm doing... Just please try to see it from a more... progressive standpoint."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir sniffs and glares at the ocean again- he's been shut up for now. "Hmph." Someone a little way down the shore shouts and begins waving his arms. The warrior turns his attention to the man haphazardly...until he, too, sees the foreign ship on the horizon. More appear behind it. "Thor's hammer! They're actually coming," he gasps, then hurriedly addresses Derik: "I'll go check, make sure everyone's in position and ready for an invasion. If we're lucky, we can slow them down by attacking with our bows first- maybe even sink a ship or two. Don't mess this up, Chief."

Dan_Oceans

Derik nods and gets right to work. He grabs the war horn and lets out three bellows to signal defensive positions. He looks in amazement at how quickly weapons and barricades were drawn and formed. Archers came to the shore and waited for the order to shoot while those who couldn't fight stowed livestock and food away and then hid themselves. Derik went to a higher point to survey the potential battlefield and drew his sword. He looked to the sky and smiled. He finally got what he wanted, now to work towards making his plans come to fruition. He waited for Geir to tell him if the ships were friend or foe to give the order to fire. "Light the arrows," He said, just in case. He wanted to make sure that the ships would get damaged as much as possible.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

The warrior scrambles to the best viewing point he can find near the docks, squinting to try and make out the crest on the sails of the incoming ships. His mind forgets his squabble with Derik and focuses solely on his role as a protector of the village as an unfortunately familiar image of a blue boar becomes completely clear. "It's the enemy!" he shouts. "FIRE!"

Dan_Oceans

Derik watches as the arrow volley arc into the ocean. The arrows were about halfway to the ships. Derik had an idea, a risky one... He hoped that he'd be able to act on it. For now, he went to give the order to keeping firing volleys while homing in on the ships.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"They've stopped! And we can't reach them!" Geir kicks at the ground and curses under his breath. The enemy ships had indeed stopped advancing- far out of the way of the flaming arrows, but it wouldn't be to far for their foe's catapults to reach the village from their position. The warrior can see the rival tribe taking its time to load its large, heavy weapons. He has time to do something...something...anything...oh! He spots a few of his men returning with dragons muzzled and restrained with various chains and cruel pieces of metal. "Perfect," he sneers, quickly stalking over to where the winged lizards are being held.

Dan_Oceans

Derik smiles at how Geir appears to have the same idea as him... probably a different variant but he's proud to know that Geir might not be such a conservative person after all this is done.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

The warrior strikes the nearest three dragons- two Typhoomerangs and a Zippleback- with the blunt edge of his sword before ordering their release. The men restraining them warily unbind the beasts and flinch as they soar off into the sky...away from the village. Toward the enemy ships. "Brilliant!" Geir's eyes are alight with adrenaline.