Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 28 Apr 2016, 23:14 (23771 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

The dragons lands on the beach and starting grooming themselves. Derik runs to them and starts helping. They grunt as he talks to them. "They chased off the ships that weren't sunken by them. They shouldn't be a problem for a while."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir stares at Derik and the dragons in disbelief and slowly sheathes his sword, a scowl painted across his face the entire time. "But we can't keep this up forever."

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Dan_Oceans

"We don't have to... We can use the dragons to help us and in return they can get the treatment they deserve. It's not like we don't know where they are. If we can quickly get ready for another and stronger offensive, we can cripple them long enough for us to really fortify ourselves and build up our strengths."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"HOW-" he begins to shout- "how can we possibly know that the dragons will fight alongside us for that long? Someone lost an arm to one- one of ours, no less- just last week!"

Dan_Oceans

"Look... you just need to have a little faith in them... it's not like I trust you enough to know you'd help me. I'm about as paranoid as the dragons can be. Do you really think that I'd trust someone who doesn't make it clear to me that they'd be willing to work with me on something as serious as this? Think about it, do you really think, no matter how good a warrior is, that I'd trust them if they didn't have faith in what I said or did would lead to the betterment of their situation? It's the same way for the dragons. They're hostile towards us because they're treated horribly and they listen to me because I have their faith in making their situation better."

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir groans and crosses his arms. "I don't make it clear?! The dragons are still having field days eating our citizens! You don't see me turning violent on anyone, not even you and your stubborn ignorance! Those demons are the ones that aren't trustworthy! Look, kid, frolicking around with your animals will be all well and good until they turn on you. Then you'll have nothing left."

Dan_Oceans

"I may be a child to you, but that doesn't make you higher than me. You dare talk down to me and I can have those dragons after you in a heartbeat. Don't think that just because I'm young and my ideals are different that they're not powerful."

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"Oh, for Thor's sake! I haven't mutinied yet. It wouldn't be very favorable to sic the creatures on me now, would it?! Besides, I think I can manage to wring your neck before I'm mauled to death on your orders. It would take some very skilled dragons to get to me."
"Excuse me, boys," Hagen's wife has approached and is standing on the outskirts of the argument with a spear in hand. She speaks coldly, holding her weapon in a way that might strike out at either one of the two if they dared to rush at each other.

Dan_Oceans

"Yes?" Derik asked, composing himself despite it being clear she saw a lot of the argument.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

At the sound of her voice, Geir instantly straightens his posture. Tyra starts to speak, stops, and pauses to compose herself with an exasperated sigh; however, she still sounds strained when she answers. "You," she says, glaring at the warrior, "are my husband's best friend. And you-" she nods to the chief- "are the young man my husband named as his successor before he died. If he was standing in front of you right now instead of me, both of you would be dismissed from the front line. Hagen had moments of rage, but they were never toward his fellow tribesmen! They were always toward the enemy that was devastating his people! What in the name of Odin has caused the two most respected positions in this tribe to threaten each other like opposing sides of a war?!"