Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 04 Jul 2016, 23:02 (23326 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Derik smiled and patted Geir on the back. "You came up with the original idea. I was hoping you could help me with a personal project in much the same way I did your just now."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"Oh? And what is this project?" The warrior brushes the chief's hand away, but Derik has his attention.

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Dan_Oceans

Derik smiles coolly. "I'll admit that we view this differently but in either case, we do need to work on at least part of it should the chance it needs to be used appears. I think they have it under control, one of them can make sure that everything is properly hidden and evenly distributed while we talk in private just for a little while. Shall we?" Derik motions to the docks.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir watches Derik for a moment, then sighs. "Alright. Let's go."

Dan_Oceans

Derik leads Geir to the docks and looks around before whispering, "Wanna train some dragons? I could use the help and it's a choice we'll need to be prepared for as a last resort. Nighttime, arena, I've looked at fish rations; we can spare a bucket a night. I understand you're against giving them equal rights but right now I'm not worried about politics. This is a legitimate strategy and I think it foolish not to prepare for it given the dragons are one of, if not, the strongest assets we have."

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"I'm in," the warrior says immediately, offering his hand to Derik with a slight smirk. "Who do you think trained the beasts to attack in the first place? The chief was far too busy with his various duties to devote serious time to it."

Dan_Oceans

"Alright, I just want them to be friendlier to us so they'll listen without the threat of hurting them." Derik smiles, seeing the potential of Geir working with him on his plan after all.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"I guess that would be a little bit better than the current system..we do have quite a few 'accidents' the way things are now..."

Dan_Oceans

"Agreed to meet tonight?" Derik holds his hand out as if he was agreeing on a deal and smiles.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir takes Derik's hand and shakes it heartily. "Agreed," he says, "but you are most certainly not getting me to smile about it."
"Sir," a soldier calls, "we think this will work. Can you see any of us?"
Surprised, the warrior replies: "No! All I see are empty ships!" Then he smiles. "This next battle just might be our turn to change the tides..."