Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 25 Jun 2016, 10:28 (23667 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

"Now that's the hitch in the plan... I know some people feel differently and would try to push it back so I'm choosing to work on that in private. As disconcerting a that may be... I feel it's the best course of action." Derik looks around and leans in. "I know you followed me, I hope that cleared up what I was doing. I'm almost certain you were wondering what I was doing," he whispered.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Tyra blushes slightly with embarrassment. She quietly replies, "Ah...sorry about that...but it does make things clearer. I feel like it's my job to be impartial while you and Geir are working out your differences, but, well- do you think I could help with the dragons tonight?"

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Dan_Oceans

"Sure. I think it'd be wonderful to have some help. I think it'd help with them learning to trust more than one person. Have you seen Geir at all? I do need to talk to him given he's supposed to be a right hand man... Not good first impressions from either of us, here's to hoping he and I fix that some time soon if I can find him."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

She shakes her head. "I haven't, but word is that he's looking to station some men inside our docked ships. He wants to use it as a surprise tactic for when the next round of attacks come. I'd try there."

Dan_Oceans

"Interesting... I'll go and check. Thanks for the help." Derik pats Tyra's shoulder. "Good luck with them." With that, Derik briskly walks to the docks.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

"Lower! I can still see you!" A few uncomfortable mumbles can be heard from a docked boat as Geir directs his soldiers. A head pops up above the siding of the ship. "Geir, don't get me wrong, I think this idea is brilliant- most of us just don't have the flexibility to go from lying flat on our stomachs to a full standing position with crossbows that quickly." "Mm- yeah, I hear you," the leader replies with a surprisingly open mind. "Let's think about it for a moment." The men that are hiding in the boats stiffly stand up and brush off their tunics.

Dan_Oceans

"Hello. How's it going?" Derik walks into the ship he heard noise coming from.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

One of the men shrugged. "I think I can say that we've all been better. I just wish we could work out this 'surprise attack' plan- we need something to give us an edge over the enemy!"

Dan_Oceans

"We could stack these crates a bit higher and wider so sitting, crouching and standing are allowed, move some people to other ships so it's less crowded and food and water crates near you guys for when they need to be used. I get it may not be the best and entertainment would have to be your guys' department to handle but I think that might work more. They may wanna search more ships so we should protect them too and it's clear it's easy doing it this way so... You think that'll work Geir?" Derik looks at him, hoping he's in a cooperative mood today.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Geir looks very surprised, but he manages a semi-approving "yes...that sounds like it could work." People begin shuffling around to make the adjustments.