Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ocs Rp?
Topic Started: 07 Feb 2016, 00:51 (23491 Views)
MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

((ok so reading the thing im slightly confused... have they made peace with dragons or not?))
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

(best to assume we're in a land where they haven't. I'm operating under the assumption that we're all part of a country made up of vikings that are at war with another country seeing as we're acting extremely organized and it's an f-ing armada of 20 ships... that's pushing it for a small island of vikings if we're going semi canon. Dragon situation... suboptimal)
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

MudkipStar

((ok just so people have a general idea of whats going on with my charrie, heres some general info about her: her name's ika, she's a night fury, she's from a different place where she hadn't had much contact with humans and has just kinda moved into the area of the rp. also im gonna have a human female named avalon but im not gonna rp her rn))

Ika is flying around, enjoying riding the storm winds, when she notices some creatures she thinks are called "humans" floating in the water. It appears their wooden floaty thing is broken, and they need help. "DONT WORRY HUMAN THINGS! I WILL HELP YOU!" she roars, flying over the wreckage. Suddenly, a net flies towards her from the still-not-broken-but-slowly-sinking part of the floaty thing - a "boat"? - and she dodges it just in time. "HEY! WHAT THE BEEP DUDE?" she roars. "IM TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT HERE!"

((yes she yelled the word beep, that isnt a censoring she said the actual word beep))

((im in kinda a loopy mood rn sorry for the possible not-so-seriousness of this post))
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

MudkipStar

((btw im assuming humans cant understand dragons - based on canon dragon behavior however, i believe dragons can understand humans))
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

(Let's have humans understand Ika... it'd be a lot easier that way and could lead to some funny instances of dialouge)

Derik is taken aback by the beast's ability to talk
"Wait... how are you talking to us?"
A wave washes over Derik knocks him against the railing, giving the surprised captain a quick jump back to the lethal situation.
"Help the survivors off the ship... you can get me back once we're clear of the storm if you're mad about the net"
Derik goes back to the wheel of the ship
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

MudkipStar

((k lol))

Ika is very surprised and almost falls out of the air. "You can talk??" she asks. She'd never met a human before. She had just kind of assumed that humans couldn't talk to dragons.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

"Yes, now you said you were trying to help right? If you're not mad about the net, please help the people get on the boat" Derik looks out at the clouds and felt that the peak of the storm was passing over. They were going to likely live if the peak passed soon.

MudkipStar

((alex werent we moving to the other thread?))

"Well I'm mildly miffed about the net. I wouldn't really say angry but definitely at least miffed," Ika says, trying to figure out which human is most in need of rescue.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

(We can talk... but I won't move the plot forward until others come back)

"As I said... you can get me back once the storm passes you can get me back" Derik looped the ship back to make sure he stayed for the other survivors.

MudkipStar

((Kk))

"If someone fired a net at you you'd be miffed too," Ika mumbles. She picks up a couple of humans in her claws. They struggle, but she doesn't let them escape until she's over the ship. They're a bit scratched up by her claws - she isn't exactly the most careful of dragons - but she figures that since at least they're not drowning anymore, if they complain that officially gives them the label of Ungrateful Brat.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns