Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
misadventuring dragon nerds
Topic Started: 07 Feb 2016, 01:18 (12798 Views)
MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

we (me + mcoceans) didnt want to get too far ahead of everyone else but i didnt want to do a one on one where no one else could join so yeah jump in whenever you want

alex u start i dont know where to start i just like making topics

(note: u dont have to like put any information about your character before rping, but if you dont put info, make sure that their name, gender, and species (dragon or human) are clear in your first post just to keep things clear. you can be a canon charrie or oc, if any canon characters get taken i'll note it here)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Grima was all for fun and games... but he didn't like the game called 'running for your life'. Somehow he and his friend thought it would be a good idea to knock down a boulder that would undoubtedly land on a dragon's tail and have them breathe fire in their surprise... What can ya say? Teenagers have strange ideas.

"THIS... IS... ALL... YOUR FAULT!" Grima says between breaths, the fire making it harder to take them
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

MudkipStar

Ika sent another bolt at the humans running away from her. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? TAILS ARE SENSITIVE YOU KNOW. AND YOU SENT A STAR-CURSED BOULDER FALLING RIGHT ONTO MINE. WHO EVEN DOES THAT?"
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

(Ika understood by hoomans again?)

"SORRY!! I PROMISE NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!!" Grima hoped that the dragon understood what he said and that what was the appropriate response... if he could even be heard over the roar of the fire and the dragon's cries of pain
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

MudkipStar

((KK))

"YOU BETTER NOT" Ika yells, firing one more bolt just for good measure. And fun.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

"WHY DON'T I GIVE YOU SOME FISH FOR AN APOLOGY?!" Grima stops running... He thinks it's a bad idea but he feels bad for the dragon

MudkipStar

"THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE" Not expecting the human to stop, Ika accidentally almost runs over him.
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

Grima sees his friend running away and he turns to face the dragon. "Where's the nearest water? We need to put out the fire"

MudkipStar

Ika folds her wings tighter to her body ((my idea of the dragon equivalent of crossing her arms)) and lifts her chin. "Find it yourself. You dropped a boulder on my tail. I'm not helping you."
hi im réka
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

"There might be fish in the water if you help me"