Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rp Time !
Topic Started: 28 Jun 2016, 21:47 (3572 Views)
cece haddock
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

hey dagur? where are you?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

CeCe! It is I!! I have (finally) made it on here! 8)

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

Ok, CeCe .. here's the RP so far .. ;)

-----------------------------------------------

Luna:
SNOWDROP! WINDSHEAR! DAGUR! LETS GET GOING! *Sees Astrid and Stormfly falling to the sea* OH NO!!

CeCe:
*mounts on starlight and dives toward them*

DeWhite:
*grabs onto Windshear for dear life as she takes off* No! Stop!! It's not our job to save them!!! WINDSHEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!

CeCe:
*catch astrid* SOME HELP HERE!!

HttydLover:
WE NEED HICCUP ASAP!!

DeWhite:
Uh. Uh! Agreed! *is holding on tightly to Windshear's neck* Hiccup, where ARE YOU?!?! COME SAVE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!!!!

HttydLover:
GODS WHERE IS HE??!?!?

CeCe:
HORRENDEOUS WHERE ARE YOU ???!

Luna:
*Snowdrop lands on the ship and I mount her quickly and flies away from the Dragon Hunter ship, gets hit with a Dragon root arrow* HELP!!

DeWhite:
*suddenly loses his grip on Windshear as she makes a sudden dive for Snowdrop* Oh no .. AHHHH- *lands on the back of Star* Oh. Hey.

CeCe:
nice of you to join *fly toward the team *

HttydLover:
OH NO! WE NEED BACKUP!!

CeCe:
*helping astrid to mount star *

DeWhite:
*Windshear grabs Snowdrop, but misses Luna*

CeCe:
fast grab her *get close enough for you to grab her *

DeWhite:
*reaches out and grabs Luna's foot* Got her!! - Help!! *starts slipping off Star*

Luna:
*slips from Dagur's grip* OH NO, DAGUR!!

CeCe:
*trying to grab dagur then hunters start shooting arrows toward us *

DeWhite:
AHHHHhhhhhhh h h h .. *screams in horror as he falls off trying to make a last grab for Luna* *plummets toward the ocean*

Luna:
*Lands on the deck of the ship*

DeWhite:
*makes a huge slap as he lands in the ocean*

CeCe:
*looks at both of you in horror before being shot with an arrow and falling off star*

DeWhite:
*shivers* Ow. WINDSHEAR, GET OVER HERE!! I mean .. Come help Daddy Dagur!! *Windshear lets Snow go, since she has recovered from the arrow*

Luna:
*Mounts Snowdrop again and flies away, Hunter shoots an arrow to my stomach. I gasp and I slip off Snowdrop unconscious*

CeCe:
*screaming slightly and trying to reach out to star before my vision turns dark*

DeWhite:
*Windshear swoops down and grabs Dagur*
*scrambles on to Windshear*
*stares in dismay at the other two, falling from their dragons*

CeCe:
(and i forgot about astrid *facepalm*)
DeWhite:
(lol .. Oh dear .. and what happened to Stormfly??)
CeCe:
(we're the worst! ............ but we're still awesome)
DeWhite:
(Naturally! ;)

*watches as Stormfly flies up and Astrid jumps on her back* *frowns as they fly off to get backup* XD

Wait! BLONDE GIRL!! HICCUP'S GIRLFRIEND!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! *scowls* Oh great. Just desert us.

CeCe:
*star reach and grab me before i fall into the ocean *

DeWhite:
*Windshear shoots spines at the Dragon Hunter ship*
I think they're retreating!!

Luna:
(What about me? I have an arrow in my stomach)
CeCe:
(well i wish i could help i'm unconscious DAGUR!)
DeWhite:
(oooooops .. XD)

*suddenly remembers Luna*
Gah!! Hold on, we're coming!!
*manages to stay on as Windshear swoops down and grabs Luna with her claws*

CeCe:
*waking up * wh... what happened ? where am i ? *open eyes, close them then eyes wide open * oh thor ! *reposition myself on star and flies toward dagur *

DeWhite:
What are we gonna do now?! Luna's hurt, you're not looking so good yourself, come to think of it ..

Luna:
*coughs*

DeWhite:
Alright, Windy. Looks like we have to take the lead on this one. EVERYONE, BACK TO THE EDGE!!!
*flies off toward the Edge with Windshear still holding Luna and Snow following*

CeCe:
*looks at the hunters then back at you sigh and dive toward the hunters*

DeWhite:
*turns around and sees CeCe*
WHAT?!?!

CeCe:
*keeps avoiding the arrows*

DeWhite:
*looks down at Luna*
Look, do you think you can make it back to the Edge on your dragon? I can't let her run in there like that! It's suicide ..
*mutters to himself* It actually seems like something I would do ..
*whistles for Snow*
Hey!! DRAGON!! COME HERE AND TAKE YOUR GIRL HOME!!

CeCe:
*mutters to herself * i need to find a way to get it back
*pats star* now girl
*star does an aerothingy (lol) and shoot a ship with an ice blast *

DeWhite:
*watches as Windshear hands Luna gently to Snow and they fly away*
*watches CeCe for a second*
WHAT is she DOING?!
*shrugs*
Whatever.
*flies toward the Dragon Hunters, doing a war-cry* (on Windshear .. not by himself .. lol)

CeCe:
(wow and i thought you could fly hh lol )
*looks at dagur*
WHAT IN THOR'S NAME ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!

DeWhite:
WHAT DO YOU THINK?! WHAT DO YOU THINK HICCUP WOULD DO IF I LET YOU KILL YOURSELF LIKE THAT?!?!
*pauses for a second*
Where on earth IS Hiccup, anyway?!
*pulls out daggers from his belt and grins evilly at CeCe*
WELL, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!
*flies right toward the Hunters, cackling madly*
HAHAHAAA!!!!

CeCe:
*groans *
OKEY BUT DON'T SLOW ME DOWN OR GET YOUR SELF KILLED
*sighs and mutter to herself* he is really deranged ... where is that haddock when we need him anyway *
*avoids some arrows then flies toward the main ship*

DeWhite:
*splutters*
Get MYSELF killed?! Who does this girl think she is?! Annoying .. !
*follows CeCe, avoiding arrows as he goes*
*mutters to Windshear* How does Heather sit on you for so long? *wiggles uncomfortably* Ouch.
*grins to himself*
The smell of smoke, the sounds of battle!! Oh, how I've missed this!
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!

CeCe:
*shoots some guards then notices dagur *
i need to get to the main ship
*avoids arrows then growls * don't they get tired!

DeWhite:
Evidently not ..
*looks curiously at CeCe*
Why are you so-
*realized she's too far away to hear him*
WHY ARE YOU SO SET ON GETTING TO THE SHIP ANYWAY?!?!

CeCe:
*is startled by the yell * what in the name of thor?
*notices someone is about to shoot her grabs bow and shoot an arrow at the guard who fell unconscious*
this will surely make him sleep for a while
*star does an aero thingy (someone cares to correct me? XD) in the air to avoid some arrows while dagur gets closer *
ARE YOU CRAZ... ugh i'm trying to get something back and it's really important and i think i can find some clues where to find it there

DeWhite:
WOAH!! *dodges an arrow that came a *little* too close*
WHAT ON EARTH could be SO IMPORTANT?!?!
*pats Windshear's neck* Sorry about that, Windy!
*pauses in mid-air and stares at CeCe*
Whatever this thing is, why do you want to get it back so bad?!

CeCe:
wouldn't you want to get back your last memory you have from your family
......you won't understand anyway
*looks at you with sad eyes then it changes into a determined look *
* she pats star who does an air trick and fly higher then dive to the ships getting closer and blasting them*

DeWhite:
*has a glazed look* *suddenly blinks and shakes his head*
I'm sorry, what was that?
*stares at her*
WHAT is she DOING?! Eh .. girls. *mutters to himself* Never could understand them ..
*flies toward the ship, screaming like a banshee*
LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!!! AYEEEEEEE!!!

CeCe:
YOU ARE REALLY DERANGED !!! *yells without looking at him *
*approaching the main ship she mutters to herself*
5 fireproof catapults - 10 armored guards - 6 archers with poisoned arrows ....
can i really take them by myself ? and the cabin is well guarded too .... *groans *

DeWhite:
*smirks at CeCe over his shoulder*
THAT'S THE FIRST THING I REMEMBER MY MOTHER EVER SCREAMING AT ME WHEN I WAS A KID!! *his face suddenly clouds and he shakes his head sharply*
*leaps off Windshear onto the middle of the ship and lands on a Hunter* *knocks the Hunter unconscious, grabs his axe, and starts swinging it around*
HAHAHA!!!

CeCe:
OMG WHAT DID I DO TO END UP WITH YOU ?!
*shoots two guards behind you *
STOP PLAYING AROUND
*flies higher and takes 3 poisoned arrows and a bow and shoots them at 3 archers by the main ship*
3 gone 3 left
*mutters to herself* i'm risking too many lifes
*looks at star who is shooting and dodging arrows *

DeWhite:
*punches a Hunter* WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT- *hits another guy on the back of the head with the axe handle* -IF YOU'D ENDED UP WITH BROTHER HICCUP, YOU'D BE HEADED BACK TO THE EDGE RIGHT NOW- *ducks quickly, jumps and side-kicks another Hunter in the stomach* -AND YOU'D NEVER GET YOUR ANSWERS!!!
*stops for a second and gasps for breath*
YOU'RE .. LUCKY .. YOU ENDED UP WITH ME!!!
*keeps fighting*
*suddenly looks around*
.. is that everyone?!
*looks up at CeCe, smiles and waves*
THE COAST IS CLEAR!! COME ON!!

CeCe:
*stares for a moment * what..? how? wow
*flies with high speed to the ship and jumps off star *
i dunno how you did that but that was pretty amazing
*she tells star to keep an eye on the other ships she runs to the cabin and opens the door *
clear no one here
*starts searching for clues*

DeWhite:
Pfft. Naturally. Piece of cake.
*follows her curiously*
You know, I could help you .. IF I knew what you were looking for ..
*sniffs*
.. can you smell something .. something .. burning??
*looks around quickly*

CeCe:
*looks up from where she was searching * what ?
* runs to the opening where he is standing and gasps*
OH NO !

DeWhite:
*looks at her*
Can't see any flames. Looks like the fire's below. We have a few minutes to look for *it*.
*snorts*
Ever gonna tell me what this "family thing" is?
*rolls his eyes and grins*

CeCe:
*groans* you are really enjoying this aren't ya ?
*looks at star for a while *
it is an inherited treasure of my family
it is placed inside a medium sized chest decorated with gold i'm not really sure it is on this ship but i'm sure that i can find clues that will lead me to it
and like that i will take my revenge on my parents killer the one that made me orphan and get back my family treasure

DeWhite:
*stares at her with with an odd expression*
*suddenly bursts into laughter and starts wiping tears from his eyes*
And .. *tries to swallow, but it only gets half-way down, and he bursts out laughing again* .. And .. they say I'M deranged!!! HAAAAAAHHAAHAA!!!
*keeps laughing like a maniac*

CeCe:
*mad expressions * ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW?! STOP! STOP LAUGHING ! *fighting the urge to punch him*
you've got to be kidding me !!
*mutters * how did i end up with you anyway...
this is a serious matter and i won't let you step in my way
*runs back into the cabin *

DeWhite:
*stops laughing abruptly* OY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! *runs after her*
*looks around the cabin*
Oh yuck! Who decorates their cabin in LAVENDER?! *fake gags* Anyway ..
*starts snooping around the cabin*
Hey! *starts picking up papers from the desk and throwing them around* Maybe there's something in here ..
*looks at CeCe to see if she's watching, quickly grabs a tiny knife and a pouch of coins that was sitting on the desk and keeps throwing papers around*
Found anything, Orphan Girly?

CeCe:
*stops searching and stands still for few secs *
don't you dare calling me that ever again *says with gritted teeth without even looking at him*or you'll regret this
*takes few deep breaths and wipes her eyes before looking at him with somewhat calmer eyes *
yes i think i found something in those papers
*looks at the paper then looks at dagur to see if he was paying attention to her*

DeWhite:
*looks at her with an innocent expression and *subtly* (lol) slips the knife and coins into his belt pocket (is that a thing?! lol It's a thing now ..)*
*raises his eyebrows*
Oh? What did you find?
*turns back to the desk and starts going through the drawers*
*mutters to himself* It's gotta be in here somewhere ..

CeCe:
what are you searching for?
*says without looking at him and looking at the papers once again she mutters to herself* i think the base camp would be here *point at an island in the map *
* looks at the papers * even if i don't need them hiccup will do *puts the papers in her bag *
*looks at dagur * so?

DeWhite:
*looks up at her*
Uhhh .. what? *smiles innocently*
Oh, I'm just trying to help you! What are .. friends *chokes on the word* .. for, right? *his big, green eyes stare at her for a second before he sighs and rolls his eyes*
Let's get out of here. *the ship lurches* Woah! I think the ship's going down .. got what you came for?

CeCe:
*looks around with unsure eyes * i think that's all i could get from this hideous place
*looks at the walls* ew
*serious look * ok let's go ... friend *sticks tongue at him*
*runs outside to get star*

DeWhite:
*gives a short laugh under his breath*
*grabs a tiny roll of parchment from one of the desk drawers and runs out onto the deck*
OY WINDY!! *puts his fingers to his mouth and whistles loudly* WHERE ARE YOU?! *looks around worriedly for a second* Heather would kill me if I'd .. Oh. *looks relieved as Windshear appears from behind a stack of barrels* There you are!
*looks around for CeCe, as he shoves the little roll into his belt pocket (it's obviously larger than it looks ..)* XD
Well, where to now? Back to the Edge or .. *the ship lurches again* *looks down at his feet* Oh yuck. My feet are wet. This baby's sinking fast! *jumps on Windshear*
Well?

CeCe:
*jumps on star* well i think we should .... ouch
*looks at her leg to see an arrow shot from a nearby ship and groans * why does this keep happening to me!!!??
at least it wasn't you snowflake *pats her*
the edge i think *shouts to him*
well at least for now so i could get ready .. *mutter to herself*
*looks at him * READY TO GO? BEFORE THEY ATTACK AGAIN OR WE DROWN HERE?

DeWhite:
Yeah, Yeah. *takes off on Windshear and heads in the opposite direction to the Edge* *suddenly halts in mid-air and flies in the direction of the Edge, pausing over the ship*
YOU COMING, OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR SNOGGLETOG?? LEMME JUST WARN YOU THAT IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'LL BE SPENDING IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN WITH THESE CLOWNS!!
*grins*

CeCe:
one day i'm gonna wipe that grin off you face *glares at him *
let's go sweetie *pats her and she jumps into the air does a trick and shoots a ship and flies toward dagur *
you know your way or you need a map?

DeWhite:
*snorts* You trying to be funny or something?! I'll have you know you're looking at the most intelligent (not to mention best-looking) ex-Hunter in the archipelago! *scoffs* I understand if YOU might need a map, though. *grins* You go first. I better .. take the defensive position at the back .. for .. safety purposes. *frowns*
Well, GO ALREADY!!!

CeCe:
alright alright i'm going! ugh
*mock mutter * the most intelligent blah blah blah
*pats starlight* ok let's show him what you've got
*star flies at super high speed leaving dagur way behind *
*looks at some ships that still has guards and archers*look like they're going for a swim
*star shoot at them and cece yells * I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM !!!
*she flies faster and yell then slow down a bit * AREN'T YOU COMING ? SMARTEST EX-HUNTER? *smirks*

DeWhite:
*Dagur is nowhere in sight*
*laughs to himself as he turns around and flies lazily towards a distant beach* So .. predictable. Sorry, Brother, but it's better if you don't know about this one till it's over. *shakes his head and mutters* Can't keep a secret to save their lives. Oh well, that orphan girly won't find me now .. XD Haha!

CeCe:
*smacks his head as he turns and sees her upside down on her dragon * told you to never call me that ever again
*smirks and pats star* you can't get away from my dear star
*looks at him * i have no idea what you're doing and it's none of my business but i just wanted to say merci pour ton aide

DeWhite:
Grr .. I would reply, but my German is just too complicated for your poor little brain ..
*looks at her curiously*
Well, have you been to the Edge? I .. was just taking Windshear down to the beach. You know .. hungry dragon, hungry Dagur .. to be honest, I prefer to do my own cooking. Now you know.
*stretches and fake yawns*
Well, so much to do, so little time, and it's getting dark!
*points to the horizon as the sun is setting*
You better get your poor little dragon back to the Edge before he collapses of exhaustion. Poor little guy must be starving. *looks pityingly at Star* And as for you, your leg must be hurting you - you don't look so good. Although .. *cackles and grins at her* .. you never really did, did you?
*starts riding off*
Byeeee .. !!

CeCe:
*looks at star * he is right
*looks at him riding off * well i guess this is goodbye
*salutes him *
*jump off star* i really need to get this thing treated *looks at both her aching legs and groans *
*turns and walks a bit toward the water * do you think you can make it to the ed..?
*looks at her to find her fast asleep * you've got to be kidding me !

DeWhite:
*turns around for a second and sees her still on the beach*
*looks guiltily at the horizon and mutters to himself*
She'll be fine. She'll be fine! Ha! What do I care for? It's getting dark .. but she has her dragon! But she hurt her leg ..
*meets Windshear's gaze as she glances back at him*
What?! She'll be fine! *glances back again to see her quickly fading as the night fog starts to come in*
*sighs*
Oh. Fine! We'll stay with them tonight .. can't find much in the dark, anyway.
*rolls his eyes as Windshear glances at him again*
What are you looking at?
*they turn around and ride quickly back to CeCe and Star*
*jumps down onto the beach beside her*
HALLO!! *smacks her shoulder* Did you miss us?! *grins*

CeCe:
*yelps and smacks him with her axe*
YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!
Didn't THEY TEACH YOU NOT TO SNEAK ON A VIKING
*groans and sits on the floor and mutters * i hate this guy
*star comes jumping at her * now you're awake huh? when we can't come back cuz it's too dark?
*star nuzzle her head at her and she pats her *
it's okey sweetie *star lie down and sleep *
*cece sighs * why did you come back anyway?

DeWhite:
*rubs his sore shoulder*
Couldn't see. Figured you'd be gone by now, and we'd have the place to ourselves. Guess I was WRONG!!
*scowls at her*
Buuuuut .. since we're both here, we may as well make the most of it. Go and find some firewood. We'll barely be able to see in a minute.
*folds his arms and smirks*
Really scared ya, huh?

CeCe:
*looks at him with a serious face then stick her tongue out at him* don't feel so proud about this i'm gonna take my revenge and you will regret i will wipe that smirk off that face of yours !
*looks at the ocean ahead * and why would i go some firewood while you sit here and rest ?
i'm injured in both legs remember? *looks at her legs then at hims*
*smirks* or are ya scared ?

DeWhite:
*grins*
Your revenge .. I'm so scared of an orphan girly with an axe. Terrifying.
*folds his arms and tilts his head sideways as he stares at her*
You know your leg's bleeding.

CeCe:
*looks at him confused* wh...
*looks at her leg then panic * omt what is this ?
*touches her leg then groan in pain* i need to get this treated now
*removes boot and stands up painfully and starts walking toward the water*

DeWhite:
*continues to watch her*
When you yanked that thing out of your leg, did the arrowhead come with it? Those things have a habit of coming off, y'know. It could still be in there.
*shrugs*
Fine. You sit here and rest your poor weary body and I'll go find some wood. Doubt you could walk far anyway.
*turns away to hide a snort and walks into the mist, with Windshear close behind him*

CeCe:
*sits closer to the water * why did i have to end up with him?
*and looks at the sky* why do you hate me this much !?
*sigh then looks at her leg then take a bottle from her saddle bag (?) * i think i can treat this i've been gothi's apprentice for a long time i can do it
*uses star's help to get to the water and clean her leg*
*sits on the floor once again* thanks gurl

DeWhite:
*comes back with a huge armful of wood*
*throws them onto the sand and stretches his muscly arms (LOL)*
That oughtta be enough for tonight!
*looks at CeCe*
How's your leg? It looks pretty bad ..
*starts working on building a fire*
*Windshear lies down and curls up on the sand, watching*

CeCe:
*groans then mutters * show off
*looks at him * yea it is pretty bad but i can take care of it i took healing lessons so this isn't that hard
*looks at it again * i hope..
*open the bottle and puts some of the nasty medicine on the wound then groan in pain* hopefully i removed the arrowhead or this would have been worst
*closes the bottle and puts it back in the bag * this should do it
*looks at dagur*

DeWhite:
*makes a perfect fire and comes and kneels in front of CeCe (not what it sounds like ROFL)*
Let me look!
*pulls out a little dagger with a shiny silver blade*
I'll get that arrowhead out!!

CeCe:
*looks at him with a scared face * (like really it's dagur )
wait are you serious are you going to kill me
*takes deep breathes then looks at him * are you sure you can do it ? i really need this leg ! wouldn't want to end up like hiccup

DeWhite:
*chuckles*
What are you talking about? Hiccup still HAS his knee!
*grabs her leg and starts examining it*
Hmm .. Ohh yep. Yeah. Mhm.
*looks up at her*
It's gonna have to come off.
*grins*

CeCe:
*looks paler * you're kidding right?
*groans* why does it always have to be me !
*glares at the sky then sighs and looks at star * sweetie promise me that if i die tonight you're going to give hiccup those papers and let me rest in peace away from this maniac...
*stops and looks at the sleeping star* wow thanks i feel the love .

DeWhite:
*grabs his stomach and starts laughing REALLY loud*
*suddenly stop abruptly and looks at her, deadly serious*
Why am I getting the impression you don't trust me?
*shrugs*
The bad news is, the arrowhead's still in there and if we leave it in there, it'll get infected.
*flicks his knife*
The good news is - I can see it, therefore .. I can get it out.
*laughs a little*
You're lucky! I was a healer before I became chief!

CeCe:
*eyes him then laughs* you healer i don't believe you
*then stops laughing and groan in pain*
*looks at him again then sighs* guess i have no other choice but to put some faith in you
*closes her eyes*

DeWhite:
*looks slightly impressed*
You're right. I was never a healer. Guess you're smarter than you look .. *mutters* Although that's not saying much .. *grins*
Ok! Let's get this sucker out!
*holds her leg firmly and starts closing in with the knife*
Feel free to yell if you need to.
*suddenly pulls back and watches her*

CeCe:
*trembling and eyes watering* vikings don't cry...
i need to contain my fear and pain
no going back
*then opens eyes and looks at him* what? why did you stop? is something wrong?

DeWhite:
*smirks*
GOT IT!! Haha!
*holds up the arrowhead*
Here. Keep it!
*throws it into her lap*
.. although you might want to wash it first.
*stands up and grins*
"Be a good little viking. Vikings don't cry." *chuckles and shakes his head* You girls are so funny sometimes. *pats her head as he walks past*
DON'T WORRY - *calls as he walks toward the ocean to wash his knife* - YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR LEG!!
*mutters to himself again*
.. although that would have been kind of cool ..
*shrugs, crouches down and starts washing his knife in the salt water*

CeCe:
*breathes heavily * he did it , he took it off
*takes the arrowhead and sighs *he did it
*looks at him and shakes her head* that muttonhead did it
*examines her leg* now it wouldn't get infected i need to wash it
*stands up painfully and walks (if you call jumping on one foot walking XD) toward the water *
*looks at dagur* thanks .... BUT DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME AGAIN !
*washes her leg while muttering to herself* i can't believe i trusted him i really need to stop hanging out with hiccup astrid is right he trusts so easily
*finishes washing her leg and 'walks' back toward star*

DeWhite:
*walks alongside her*
So .. *throws his knife around casually* .. what now? Gonna keep goin' on your family quest? *frowns a little and looks at her* What happened, anyway? And what did those papers say? You know, the ones you took from the ship.
*drops down on the sand near the fire and leans on Windshear*
*raises his eyebrows and shakes his knife at her*
Come onnnn .. friends tell each other stuff, y'know ..
*smirks*

CeCe:
*sits near star and leans on her and grab a bottle silently then apply the medicine on her wound*
*puts the bottle back into the bag and sighs *
*looks at him* you should know i don't consider you as a friend ...*mutters * yet
and i don't really trust you but all i can say is that i'm going to find that Vigo guy and i'm going to make him regret *glares at nothing in particular * he killed my parents and my little brother for nothing
*anger started rising * he wasted their lives for nothing, just for his stupid planes of his
*clench fists and rises voice* he is going to regret everything he is doing to the dragons and eveything he did to my family
I AM GOING TO KILL HIM WITH MY OWN HANDS !!
NO I'M GOING TO TORTURE HIM TILL HE IS GOING TO SEARCH FOR DEATH AND WON'T FIND IT
THEN I'LL KILL HIM IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY AND DRINK HIS BLOOD!!!
*she yells in rage standing and looking at the sky then sits back down in pain*

DeWhite:
*stares at her, looking slightly surprised*
Ookkkk .. are you SURE you're not the deranged one?
*grins*
*stands up and walks around the fire, folding his arms*
*looks at her through the flames*
Looks like we're on the same mission then. I've been looking for that Viggo Grimborn for a long time, but he went into hiding. *mutters something unintelligible*
Now .. I've got a good idea where he is .. and so do you, I'm guessing.
*pulls out the tiny scroll from his belt and holds it up in the firelight*
THIS tells me what I need to know. Bet you want to know what's on here, huh? *grins* Too bad.
*shoves it back in his belt*
I'm not telling you until you tell me everything YOU know. That's the deal. Friends or not.
*continues to stare at her though the flames*
Your move.

CeCe:
*mutters* HE thinks that I AM the deranged one huh
*shakes her head t * good move
but i think that what i have gives us more hints
too bad you won't know
*smirks and looks at him* what? this is a game of maces and talons you have to lose things to get what you want
*grab the papers from her saddle bag and looks at them *
hmmm... lemme see a map to the base camp
some treaties, and dragon trading
some plans and so on
*looks at him * so ... *smirks*

DeWhite:
*raises his eyebrows*
Interesting .. well, I guess what I have isn't worth so much after all. Looks like you've got all the good stuff.
*pulls something out and throws it into the fire*
Pretty useless. Just an old letter.
*grins*
But now I know what you've got! Come on, let's see those maps.
*walks over to her and makes a grab for the papers*

CeCe:
*quickly kicks him with her good leg hides the papers and stands up * oh no you don't!
*calms star who woke up and was glaring at dagur* now you decide to wake up *pats her*
*looks at him * you won't get those papers this easily
remember i don't trust you fully ... yet
*hides the papers in her own bag and leans on star *
and don't even think you can take them while i'm asleep or something cuz trust me
*looks at him with a scary face* you'll regret it
*plays with the knife dagur was hiding in his pocket and smirks * don't mess with me !

DeWhite:
*scowls and snatches the knife back*
Whatever.
*swaggers away*
We better get some sleep.
*yawns hugely*
*sits down beside Windshear and watches her*
Goodnight.
*curls up into a ball and closes his eyes*

CeCe:
*shakes her head smirking *
i love being sneaky
*heads to the water and fills a bottle and drinks while star drinks from the water *
let's see if you have some food in there you must be hungry
*searches and finds four dried fishes * on the other hand hanging out around hiccup teaches you to always be ready
*feeds her one fish then looks at dagur and thinks for few secs before sighing * i'm not that cruel
*limping toward windshear and feeding her one *
*then sits near the fire and starts cooking the two other fishes*
*stars comes and join her*

DeWhite:
*is awakened from his half-sleep by the smell of cooked fish and the loud growling of his own stomach*
*looks around*
Hey. What's that smell?
*gets up and walks over to CeCe*
That doesn't smell bad. Don't tell me you did some fishing! *grins*
*flops down on the sand beside her and looks longingly at the fish*
*pats his stomach*
So .. why are you cooking two fish? Little orphan girly like you can probably only fit in one .. right?
*looks at CeCe, raises his eyebrows, widens his big green eyes, and gives her a "please" look*
.. right??

CeCe:
*smiles * well i didn't want to throw the fish away
and wanted to be nice as a way to say thanks
*smirks* buuuuuuuuuuut now that you mentioned it i think that i'm hungrier then that and a fish wouldn't be enough
i told you not to mess with me or call me orphan girl again
*looks at his face and sighs * here ya go i'm not that cruel
be happy that you're not my enemy or else you wouldn't stand a chance
*gives him the fish and start cooking the other one*

DeWhite:
*takes the fish and stares at it in delight*
*starts munching happily*
Thanks!
*swallows and takes another bite*
Hey .. I was thinking. Since we're both going after Viggo, maybe we can- *swallows again* -help each other. You'd have to show me the maps, though.
*grins and takes another bite*
This fish is really good.

CeCe:
*takes a bite from her fish * you are welcome
*swallows *yes it is good
*takes another bite* well i should think about this yes we are on the same boat but you have to know without me you'll drown since i'm the one who has the clues
*swallows*
my thinking isn't straight now i'm too tired but i'll think of your offer
*looks at the half eaten fish *well, that was a nice meal but i'm full can't eat the rest .
*looks at him * you want it?

DeWhite:
*grins happily (he finished his fish ages ago)*
*takes the fish and gobbles it down like a dragon*
*swallows* Thanks! Well, you think. I'm gonna get some sleep. *looks at her suspiciously* Over there.

CeCe:
*looks at him * are you afraid i might kill you ?
*smirks* well i won't promise anything
*walks toward the other side and sits with star*
have some rest snowflake
*grabs her axe and looks at dagur * just for precaution
*lies down beside star who covers her with her wing*
GOODNIGHT DERANGED!
*closes her eyes*

DeWhite:
*mutters* Riiiiight .. *walks over to the overhanging cliff*
*whistles softly for Windshear*
Come on, girl. Let's get some sleep.
*curls up once again on the sand*
*Windshear curls up around him*
*Dagur looks over at CeCe suspiciously once again*
NIGHT, ORPHAN GIRL!!!
*laughs to himself softly, closes his eyes, and falls asleep* *Windshear sleeps with one eye open*

CeCe:
*opens her eyes widely and shoot a warning arrow toward him * stop calling me that deranged!
*grabs her axe and lie down looking at the sky *
goodnight dad mom Hayden
*closes eyes while Star covers her once again with her wing * goodnight sweetie
* falls asleep*

DeWhite:
*snores softly*

*wakes up as the sky begins to turn gold and the fog starts to lift*
*yawns and stretches, looking over to CeCe*
*grins as he sees her curled up under Star's wing*
*suddenly looks beside him and sees the arrow stuck in the cliff face beside his head*
*shrugs, pulls the arrow out, and scratches his back with it (EW!)*
*wanders over to the beach and splashes his face with water, then splashes Windshear, who followed him*
*grins as Windshear snorts and gives him a disapproving look*
What? It's about time you had a bath! Don't give me that look! *splashes her again*
Hmm .. I'm going for a walk.
*wanders off along the beach with Windshear following him*

CeCe:
*Star wakes up and stretchs her wing*
*wakes up from the light mutter incoherent words before yawning and looking around*
morning sweetie *pats her head*
*looks at the sky * it's still early i could have had few more hours
*looks around * where did he....,?
*checks her bag and sighs* everything is still here
*walk lazily to the water then washes her face *
*star jumps in and starts playing with the water and splashing around*
*smiles and sit down on the sand * my leg looks fine now ,great !
*looks at star playing in the water and grins*

DeWhite:
*Dagur and Windshear shoot through the sky above CeCe and Star*
WOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CeCe:
*looks at the sky*i swear he is going to give me a heart attack one day
*waves at him* MORNING DERANGED!

DeWhite:
*waves at her*
HEYY-uh-uhhhh-WOAH!!
*slides off Windshear and lands in the water with a SMACK*
*swims back to the beach and climbs out*
*stands in front of CeCe*
Hi. *shivers* Well, that didn't hurt as much as last time! *grins*
What now? Decided to trust me yet?
*watches her closely*

CeCe:
*is laughing hardly then stops and looks at him*
well i said i was tired to think but now i'm too hungry to think
*smirks * i was the one to bring the food last time
*play with a rock * and now is your turn
*throw the rock as it lands in the water*
and we need some fire wood too
*points at his soaked clothes * wouldn't want you to catch a cold

DeWhite:
*glares at her*
Right. You get the firewood, and I'll go find some breakfast! How does that sound?
*grins at her*
Of course, you might have to make a few trips. You don't have these to help you!
*kisses his biceps and walks off, cackling madly*

CeCe:
*gag * ew ew ew
*looks at star * let's show this show-off who is the boss here
*jumps on her and flies fast toward the forest*

DeWhite:
*comes back half an hour later with a hugs armload of fat slugs*
*looks around*
ORPHAN GIRL?!?! WHERE ARE YA?!
*looks at Windshear and shrugs*
*feeds her a slug*
Here you go. Now, once orphan gets back, we can cook these guys ..
*one of the slugs looks up at him sadly*
What are you looking at?

CeCe:
*comes back carrying a good amount of wood*
see deranged i brought more than what you bought last time with your *snicker* muscles
*looks at him smirking then becomes pale and drops the wood*
WHAT THE FROSTBITE DID YOU BRING?

DeWhite:
*grins at her, then grabs a slug and holds it out to her*
Want one? Raw, cooked .. I like them raw, myself.
No?
*shrugs and brings the slug closer to his mouth*
*Dagur and the slug stare into each other's eyes*
*glances at CeCe guiltily*

CeCe:
*looks at him disgusted and paler with every second*
you're really going to eat that?
*gags*
i'm gonna die *falls to the ground*

DeWhite:
*looks at her again*
Of course .. uh .. I am.
.. if only to see you die. Haha!
*takes a deep breath and, avoiding the slug's terrified gaze, puts it in his mouth and swallows it in one huge gulp*
*grins at her for a second to see her reaction*
*suddenly begins to go pale himself*

CeCe:
*lies down and holds her stomach* omg he actually did it omg who am i staying with
*groans * i'm feeling sick i'm gonna throw up
*looks at him with tired eyes * i surrender you are the craziest person i know .... and the most disgusting
*sits up* hello? *waves* you're there?

DeWhite:
*puts a weak hand on his stomach*
*looks at her faintly*
Um. *drop his armful of slugs and puts up a finger* Will you excuse me for a second?
*runs away a few steps and suddenly drops onto his knees*
*takes a shaky breath before his whole body wrenches*
Ughhhh .. *looks up at her weakly as the slugs flee in different directions*

CeCe:
in other circumstances i would have laughed
but right now i'm in so much pain in shock
*looks at him* promise me you won't do that again for both our sake ?
*stands up slowly still holding her stomach* the worst scene i have ever seen
*slowly walks toward the water *

DeWhite:
*gets to his feet shakily and follows her*
I don't think I want anything to eat right now.
*kneels in the water and splashes his face*
Hey. *stares off into the horizon* What's that?

CeCe:
me neither *splashes her face with fresh water*
*looks at him * huh where?
*looks into the horizon then grabs her spyglass*
lemme see
*looks through it * uh i think you should look yourself
*tosses it to him*

DeWhite:
*catches it and looks through it*
It looks like .. MY ARMADA!!
*puts down the spyglass and looks at her with wide eyes*
Oh no.
*gets up and paces on the sand*
*suddenly grabs her arm*
We have to get out of here!!!
*drags her across the sand and chucks her onto Star*
*glances back at the quickly-approaching armada*
Quick! Run!

CeCe:
*confused * what ?
*she shakes her head and position herself on star*
ok let's go then
*looks at the approaching ships*
i think we should head to the other side of the island through the forest then fly away cuz if we did now we might get captured
*looks at the panicking dagur*

DeWhite:
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just get going!
*leaps onto Windshear and takes off, with a quick glace back at the armada*
COME ON!!
*flies off quickly toward the other side of the island*
*frowns worriedly*
What are they doing here?!

-----------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for now! And yes .. it was rather long! Haha! XD

- DeWhite 8)