Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Stolen Jewels of Queen Mala
Topic Started: 27 Aug 2016, 23:21 (34035 Views)
DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

Woah!
*clings onto Windshear's neck rapidly with his right arm and clutches the chest to him with his left*
WHY are you so SLIPPERY?!
*sits up slowly and peers into the horizon, glowing dark blue against the water*
I have no idea how my sister stays on you, Windy.
*sighs*
It'll be morning, soon.
*tilts his head back and stares for a second at the sparkling stars above him*
I sure hope Heather and Skrilly are alright ..

*clings onto Windshear again rapidly as he begins to slip*
WAH!!! (XD)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

(ROFL Dagur :P )
Bear the flame

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Viggo walks out onto the deck of his ship, having left Heather safely guarded by Ryker in the hidden room until the time of the exchange. Looks across the ocean and surveys the 100+ ships in one of his fleets which are fast approaching to come alongside his own vessel - to ensure that the trade was carried off as smoothly as possible .. And if there was any trouble, the added protection would certainly guarantee his own safety*

Nearly time now .. You better be showing up soon, Dagur - Your sister's life depends on it.

*Studies the slowly changing sky. Catches a glimpse of a tiny speck (aka, Dagur and Windshear) gliding in on the first rays of sunrise. Gives a cynical smile*

And so the day begins. You have your orders, Men!!! Be ready to act on my signal!!

( Sometimes in the actions part, I mix what's going on with Viggo's thoughts and outlook .. So if some of it seems a bit strange, then that is what is kind of going on. Hopefully you guys can catch the general drift of what I'm trying to get across! :P )

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

*I snarl at Ryker lowly*
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*as he continues flying in, the fog begins to clear beneath him and he sees Viggo's huge fleet of ships*
Ohhh .. this ain't good.
*hugs the chest of jewels tighter to him (and clings onto Windshear for dear life with his legs)*
Come on!
*flies faster toward the main ship where Heather and Skrilly are being held*

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Ryker smirks at Luna through the bars of her cage*

Ryker: You shouldn't have tried to mess with me. You'll always end up on the wrong side of the bars.

*Ryker yanks Heather up from the chair she was sitting in and drags her out the door, locking it behind him. Continues to pull Heather up the different stairs and passageways until reaching the deck. Stays in the shadows, awaiting Viggo's next orders*

*Viggo watches Dagur come closer to his ship. Spots Ryker with Heather and motions for him to come forward with the girl.*

Go and get the skrill. But be careful .. We don't know how he's trained it. I don't want any surprises.

*As Ryker strolls off the get Skrilly, Viggo guides Heather to the main mast of his ship*

Viggo: Lean against the mast, if you wish. It could get bumpy.

*Ties a blindfold around Heather's eyes, as well as tying her feet together and tying her hands behind her around the mast* ( She had her back to the mast, in case you missed that little detail ;) )

Be good, Heather. This will all be over soon enough, and you can go back to your happy little days of flying around with your big brother. Yet, I say again, if he double-crosses me, you have no one to blame but that same darling brother for your death. Remember that.

*Steps slightly back from where Heather is standing and waits for Dagur to land on the deck*

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

*Anger started to boil in my blood, fire and lightning appeared around me*

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*tries to scrape the blindfold off on the mast behind me* The blindfold... is not needed, Viggo...
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

*A lightning bolt struck near you*

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*comes closer to the ship and hovers some distance above the deck*
WHERE'S SKRILLY, GRIMBORN?!
*holds up the chest*
I HAVE THE JEWELS. RELEASE MY SISTER AND MY DRAGON AND I'LL GIVE THEM TO YOU!!
*shakes the chest and makes the jewels rattle*