Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Stolen Jewels of Queen Mala
Topic Started: 21 Aug 2016, 18:04 (32511 Views)
DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

The Beginning:

Luna:
YOU!!! *Snowdrop growls*

Viggo:
Calm down .. If I was going to attack you right now, don't you think I would already have my dragon hunters surrounding the place? You would already be taken captive in the dungeon of my ship and your dragon would be subdued and locked safely away. But, by all means, stay ever alert. I like a challenge.

Luna:
*I pull out my Inferno Sword and I press a button, blue and purple flame light the blade aflame*

Heather:
*Windshear growls* Steady, girl......

Viggo:
*Motions for you to put your sword away* Please, don't trouble yourself. You aren't ready to challenge me yet.

Luna:
*I roar like a Night Fury* I AM, VIGGO!!! AFTER YOU MURDERED MY BROTHER!!

Heather:
*grabs Luna* Luna!!! Calm down!!! You wouldn't stand a chance against him! He probly has his Hunters hiding somewhere nearby and they'd shoot you down!
And what do you mean your brother? Another thing you've never told me?

Luna:
*I break from your grasp* I DON'T CARE, IF I DIE THEN I'LL BE WITH CONNER!!!

Heather:
Wait, Luna!!! What... what happened?!

Luna:
THAT MONSTER MURDERED MY OLDER BROTHER!!

Heather:
Yes, but... I mean... *sigh* oh brother.....

Viggo:
*Looks Luna up and down with an air of superiority* .. Who says that Conner ever actually .. Died?

Heather:
Well apparently he did!!! I don't know what happened, but what do you mean?!

Luna:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?! TALK BEFORE I BURN YOUR HEART OUT WITH MY SWORD!!!!

Heather:
*tries to hold Luna back* Let's hear what he has to say!

Luna:
*I scratch you in the arm*

Heather:
Ow! *lets go for a moment* Careful, Luna!

Viggo:
Don't you see, Feisty one? I have information you want! - You can't kill me now. I'm the only one who knows .. The Truth.

Heather:
*growls* What is it? Tell us.

Luna:
CONTINUE, VIGGO!!!

Viggo:
I want something in return for the information I'm giving you.

Luna:
And what's that?

Heather:
What do you want then? Hurry up!

DeWhite:
*jumps in with his sword* YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE, GRIMBORN!! *points the sword toward Viggo's face*

Pride:
Viggo..... You troll. Hey what's that behind you?

Viggo:
Probably the means by which you plan to throw me off-guard .. Is that your plan? ..

Pride:
Pride: Nope. Just would have hurt a lot less. *punches you hard in the face* I love the sound of noses breaking. *opens your bag and takes the eye* I expected better *ties you up and runs* Yes! I got the eye back!

Viggo:
*Grabs a bit of cloth and holds it over his nose* You won't get far with that! *Watches as Pride trips over a protruding tree branch and lands on the ground*

Pride:
Pride: Damn it! *grabs blade* Fly bud!
Blade flies off
Pride: *looks at the eye* Yes! Wait.... He removed five of the lenses. DAMNIT!!!!!!

Heather:
I'm okay, Dagur. It's Luna we should be worried about. She's going to get herself killed.

DeWhite:
.. as always .. *mutters* Lunatic, calm down! *grabs Luna's other arm*

Heather:
Careful....!

Luna:
*I scratch your arm*

DeWhite:
*grabs her and shakes her angrily* GET IT TOGETHER!! And stop scratching everyone, for cryin' out loud ..

Luna:
*I open my mouth and shows you two long and sharp canines*

Heather:
Augh, how in Thor's toenails do we get her under control?! At least until Viggo tells us what it is he wants!!!! Luna, please, we'll listen to him, hear what he has to say, then see what happens, alright?

Luna:
*I try to bite at you*

DeWhite:
ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT. This is going nowhere fast .. *produces his bola and ties Luna up with it*

Viggo:
*Meanwhile, Viggo is just standing there watching all this take place .. Clears his throat* For one of my next projects I need something almost invaluable. I want you to get the entire collection for me. Only then will you receive the information I hold. Do you understand?

Luna:
*I look at you with Panther-like eyes*

Heather:
Yes!!!! Just tell us what it is for Thor's sake!!!!!!!!

Pride:
How are we sure to trust you.

Heather:
I don't, we'll just see what he has to say.
Now just tell us already!!! *fingers axe shaft*

DeWhite:
*watches Viggo closely*

Viggo:
*Strokes his beard* I want the Jewels of Queen Mala. They are the most sought after possessions in the known world. *Looks at Luna* Get them for me, and I'll give you the information you seek about your darling brother. *Nods slightly to Luna and gives a quick bow to the others. Turns around and steps off the cliff behind him - disappearing into the mist*

Heather:
*looks at Luna and Dagur, worried* Oh no, what......

DeWhite:
*glances at Heather* .. what now??

Heather:
We couldn't take Mala's jewels, we'd never make friends with her then..... Oh, I wish Hiccup was here.... D:

Luna:
*I turn into a lion and I push past Heather and Dagur*

DeWhite:
*grins a little* Look .. Mala doesn't know me .. if I go and steal the jewels, it won't make any difference .. right?? ;)

Heather:
Uhhhh.... welll.... I just wouldn't feel right stealing them. Viggo didn't say how we have to get them, so.... maybe we could ask her nicely, or make some sort of deal?

DeWhite:
*nods* Ok. You guys go and ask her. I'll see if I can track Viggo down ..

Heather:
Alright. *nods* Be careful, Dagur. I don't feel comortable with you going out there alone, with Viggo around. I know, you have Skrilly, but still... take care.
*to Luna* Luna? Are you alright?

DeWhite:
Right! *leaps onto Skrilly and takes off into the mist*

Heather:
*watches you dissapear* Be careful, Dagur, you're the only brother I have... *sighs*
Luna? (you still there?)

Luna:
*I was laying on the ground, I was a purple and black lion, I had a scar on my right eye and a couple of other scars*

Heather:
*picks you up* Luna, can you turn back into a human please??? We need to go see if we can get Mala's jewels, so we can learn more about Conner!

Luna:
*I bite you on the arm, hissing at you*

Heather:
Augh! *holds my arm* Luna!!! Please!!!

DeWhite:
*comes swooping back on Skrilly, just in time to see Luna bite Heather* HEY!!! *leaps off Skrilly and pulls out his sword*

Heather:
Dagur!!! Leave her alone, we just need to get her under control! I'm alright!
(lol I love how you're so overprotective of me XD)

Luna:
*Sees you and I run into the forest*

DeWhite:
*watches Luna run into the forest, still with his sword raised* *glances at Heather and slowly lowers his sword* New plan .. you go and talk to Mala on your own. I'll be your bodyguard. Luna will come back, but right now, we better leave her be, so that she won't hurt anyone else ..

Heather:
*watches Luna run off* *sighs* I guess you're right. There's just no calming her down. *hops on Windshear* We'll be back, Luna! Let's go. *takes off*

DeWhite:
*jumps on Skrilly again and follows Heather*
You're gonna have to lead .. I have no idea where this "Queen Mala" lives .. *grins at Heather suddenly* .. well?? What does she look like?? ^^ Hmm?? *raises his eyebrows at Heather expectantly* (lol)

Heather:
(lol) *gives you a strange look* Uhh... well, she has short blond hair, and... well, you'll just have to wait and see when we get to Caldera Cay. *continues flying*

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile ..

Pride:
Ryker: You let him get away with the eye? (Because nobody plays Ryker here)

Viggo:
*Looks at his brother and nods slowly* Ryker, brother, you should know by now that I never 'let' anybody do anything. Yes, he has the Eye, but by thinking that he's won, he will become careless and lead us straight to the other riders! In any case, the Eye is of no real use without the lenses. It's really just a case - the outer shell which shields the treasure it contains - a treasure that is much more valuable than the mere casing it's held in. Be patient, brother. I always have a plan.

Pride:
Ryker: *grumbles* Cocky sack of...
Meanwhile
Pride: *thinks* This was too easy to get.... I bet Viggo wants me to lead them in circles..... Well *looks at it* I'm not risking our location for an empty case. *flies back to Viggo* Viggo. Can I have a word

Viggo:
Ah, I was expecting you. Please have a seat. *sits at a table set up nearby ( Random!! lol )* There is nothing stopping you from speaking .. Go ahead. *gestures to the seat across the table*

Pride:
Pride: can sense Viggo's hand gesturing, but not where* Clearly, you haven't noticed my blindfold.

Viggo:
I simply figured you had other means of seeing .. You seem to be able to pick on your surroundings fairly well. *Motions to Ryker* Show him to a seat, brother.

Pride:
Pride: No. I'll stand. *walks to his voice* Here is the deal Viggo. You get the eye back and you don't track me.
Ryker: And if he doesn't....
Pride: I can break this even if it's an empty shell, it's the only thing in the world that will project those lenses. Your choice.

Viggo:
*Leans on the table with his elbows and studies Pride's face* Alright. I agree to your terms. Place the Eye on the table, and you can leave without being followed. *Glances at Ryker and gives him a warning glance to stay put*

Pride:
Pride: *places the Eye down on the table
Ryker: Kill him now men!
Men surround Pride, but stop suddenly.
Ryker: Why did you stop them, brother?

Viggo:
*Looks furiously at Ryker* I am a lot of things, Ryker. But I gave him my word; I said he would be free to go, and he is. We have our end of the deal sitting there on the table. *Picks up the Eye and looks again at Ryker* And I am a man of my word, brother. *Motions for his men to step back from Pride* You are free to go, young dragon rider. We will cross paths again.

Pride:
Pride: *takes off*
Ryker: Now do we follow him? *fets glared at* What?! Even in a deal, you.... Brother, you are odd

Viggo:
*Watches Pride fly away ( - on his dragon .. lol )* Yes, but only to those who can't see the entire picture, Ryker. Go check the perimeter again, brother. He might not have come alone ..

Pride:
As Pride disappears, Viggo looks at the eye and sees a slide. The most important one he had, the Night Fury slide is gone. In is place is a note reading
"I promised the eye, but not the lenses"
By the time he looks up, he can't recall which direction Pride flew in.
Meanwhile
Pride: *smiles as he touches the lens, his fingers picking up each detail of the small map, he flies bock to the edge

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile .. XD

Heather:
*a while later, we land on Caldera Cay* Well, here we are. *hops off*
Mala: Hello, Heather. Welcome back. *smiles* *sees Dagur* Who is this?? *hand on sword*
Me: It's alright, Mala! He's fine. This is my brother, Dagur.

DeWhite:
*grins and jumps off Skrilly*
*takes a few steps toward Mala*
Heyyy .. *hesitates at he looks up at her* (lol)
*glances at Heather and then back at Mala*
*raises his hands in surrender*
That's right! Just her friendly, innocent .. harmless .. brother! Haha ..

(LOL First I accidentally wrote, "raises his HAM in surrender"!! HAHAA!! XD)

Heather:
(XD that puts a funny picture in my head of Dagur holding up a ham in surrender ROFL)
Uhh... yeah. Anyway, we're here totalk to you about something. It's important.
Mala: Certainly. Come and sit down.
*we sit down in a hut at a table*

DeWhite:
*follows the ladies and stands behind Heather's seat, glancing around the room casually, and then finally returning his gaze to Mala*

Heather:
*pats seat beside me* Go on, sit down, Dagur.
So.... I wanted to talk to you about.... something Viggo said.
Mala: *fists tighten*
Me: He has information about Luna's brother, but he said he would only give it in exchange for... your jewels.
Mala: What?! How dare he!!! He has no right to make deals with MY belongings. *stands up* No! Have you come here to steal my jewels?? You must be working for Viggo after all!! *draws sword*
Me: No! Mala! Please, you have to listen!!! A while back, Luna and me proved to you that we are not Hunters! And you beleived us! We still aren't!!! We just want to... make a deal or something!!!

DeWhite:
*places his hand on the hilt of his sword and moves a little to stand beside Heather's chair, rather than behind it (you know .. in case you forgot .. heh .. XD)*
*narrows his eyes at Mala*
Look, your jewels are obviously important to you. I get it. But who's to say Viggo won't just come and take them anyway? We have an entire army behind us. We can help protect you. *glances at Heather for a second and then back at Mala* Either that, or you're gonna have to find a pretty good hiding place for them .. *shrugs nonchalantly* Your choice, Queenie. *smiles a little bit, winks at Mala, and leans on the back of Heather's chair with his elbow*

Heather:
Mala: *gives Dagur a look* What does he want my jewels for, anyway?
Me: ... I don't know. Just for money, I guess.
Mala: Well, he won't get them! I'll make sure of that.
Me: You know, Dagur has a pretty good point. We could help you protect your island.
Mala: In exchange for my jewels?? I know that is what you were about to say. I would be willing to pay youwith anything else, but not the jewels. They are far too valuable.
(*whew* How come I'm always doing Mala?? She's kinda tricky sometimes XD)

DeWhite:
(maybe because nobody else wants to take on the challenge?? XD You're doing a good job of it though!)

*frowns* Well .. what are you gonna do if the hunters attack?! Hide your jewels in the volcano?? *laughs* Come on .. what if we formulated a plan .. to trick Viggo into giving us the information, but not letting him keep the jewels! Use the jewels as bait, I mean .. otherwise, I hope your guards know what they're doing, cause Viggo's probably on his way right now. *shrugs carelessly again* I just hope your men who are guarding the jewels are willing to lose everything to save some worthless rocks.

Heather:
He has a point, Mala....
Mala: *begins pacing* But what does he want them for?! *tightens grip on hilt* I will just have to protect my people, and my jewels, from him!
Me: I have no idea why he would want them, but he is probly coming for them right now. So, do you want us to help you?
Mala: *sits down again* ... Yes. *sighs* I suppose so. Do you have plans? *looks at Dagur*

DeWhite:
*smiles a little, walks over to a large chair and sits down on it gracefully* As a matter of fact .. I do .. *spreads his hands out toward them like a king* Why don't .. you take most of your fighters and prepare for Viggo's assault on the dock? I'll signal my men to come at once, and Heather and I will join your men who are protecting the jewels, just in case some of Viggo's men get that far. By the time you and your men are finished with them .. there shouldn't be too many left anyway, but just in case, I think Heather and I should be adequate backup. *lifts his feet up and rests them on a stool in front of him* We're both excellent fighters-*goes to put his arms behind his head in triumph, but loses his balance and almost falls off the chair* *jumps up awkwardly and folds his arms* That's the plan. *grins sheepishly*

Heather:
Mala: *stands back up* I suppose we might as well try your plan. I will give the orders for this. While we are preparing for it, would you be willing to go out.... on your... dragons... *looks at Windshear and Skrilly strangley* and keep an eye out for Viggo? When you see him coming, just come right back and tell me, then take your positions. Sound good?
Me: Alright. Sounds like a plan. *gets up too* Come on, Dagur.

DeWhite:
*nods* Right! *starts to follow Heather and then turns back to Mala* Uhh .. where are our positions, by the way?? *tilts his head at Mala*

Heather:
Mala: Didn't you say you would guard the jewels at their hiding place? Or would you prefer to be out fighting the Hunters?

DeWhite:
*gives Mala an amused, but slightly confused look*
And .. the jewels are .. ?? *laughs a little*
Bit hard to guard them if we can't find them! (XD)

Heather:
Mala: I will show you. This way.
*she leads us to a cave in the side of the volcano, well hidden* This is their top secret hiding place. We have to keep Viggo away from here at all costs.
Me: *nods* Now, should we go out and look out for him?

DeWhite:
Yep! *nods as well, walks out of the cave, jumps on Skrilly, and takes off in the direction of the beach*

Heather:
*takes off and follows Dagur*

DeWhite:
Ok, keep your eyes peeled! Those hunter ships can be hard to spot .. *pulls out a spyglass and looks around through it* Pity the Berserker fleet isn't coming ..

Heather:
*flies a little closer to the ship* Yup, that's Viggo. With a whole fleet. Let's go tell Mala.

DeWhite:
Right! *flies in the direction of Mala (wherever she may be ..)*

Heather:
*lands* Alright, he's coming, Mala. Not too far away now.
Mala: Alright.
Me: So, Dagur, should we go protect the jewels, or would you rather be out fighting Hunters? (XD)

DeWhite:
*grins at Heather* Let's go protect us some jewels!! *gets excited at the prospect of a fight* *touches Skrilly's shoulder and they shoot up into the air toward the volcano* COME ON, HEATHER!!! HAHAAHAAA!!!

Heather:
*grins and shakes head, then follows Dagur, trying to catch up*

Viggo:
*Viggo, Ryker, and a whole bunch of Dragon Hunters reach the shore of Mala's Island and spread out across the sand.* Ryker: Let's go, men! They've got to be here somewhere ...

DeWhite:
*slows down a little, so that Heather can catch up* It's that cave, right?? *swoops down and into the cave*

Heather:
Yes, but don't let the Hunters see us! *swoops in quickly, making sure none of the Hunters see* *lands right inside* Alright, we'll stay on guard just inside the cave entrance here, just in case they do find it.

*outside* Mala: Don't let the Hunters spread over the island more if you can help it! Fight them back, toward the sea! *fights her way to Ryker*

DeWhite:
Right! *jumps off Skrilly and takes a walk around the dark room* *stubs the toe of his boot on something large and hard* Ahh!! *holds his foot and hops a few steps away* Hmm .. *turns around slowly (he let his foot go .. >.<) and walks back toward the object* Hey, Heather!! It's a chest .. *opens it carefully and gasps* *the bright sparkling gems reflect clearly in his green eyes* *whistles softly under his breath* No wonder Viggo wants these ..

Heather:
*looks* Wowww... *closes lid quietly* We should probably keep this closed. But it's no wonder he wants them! Shh, thought I heard something out there...
*we hear heavy footsteps outside and a grunt*
*whispers quietly* It's a Hunter, I think... *peeks out cautiously through bushes hiding the entrance* Yep, it's a Hunter. He must have snuck past the Defenders, though I don't know how he could, he sounds like a Monstrous Nightmare with a cold. Should we take him out, or wait and hope he passes by?

DeWhite:
*glances at Heather and then at the entrance* *shakes his head slowly and holds his finger up silently (lol his pointing finger)* *stands in front of the jewels, completely blocking them from view* *watches the entrance intently*

Heather:
*nods* *The Hunter thumps closer, grunts, then turns away* *sighs in relief silently* *Hunter pauses, then turns back around and shoves aside the bush and grunts in surprise*

DeWhite:
HEATHER!! LOOK OUT!! *pulls out his sword and takes his place beside Heather*

Heather:
Hunter: What are you doin'?
Me: None of your beeswax. *punches him in the face*
Hunter: Oww! *stumbles backward, holding his face*
Me: *knocks him out cold with the flat of my axe* Uhh, what do we do with him? I don't think we should just leave him out here, it might lead the others to the hiding place. I guess we'll just have to do thi. *pulls the Hunter inide cave quickly, concealing entrance again* There. Tie him up, Dagur.

DeWhite:
*ties him up and throws him in a corner of the cave* Wait .. we probably shouldn't leave him here in the cave to wake up either .. here! *picks up the hunter again, walks out of the cave, and throws him down the hill* Woahhh .. *runs back into the cave suddenly* HEATHER!! There's too many!! They're all coming!! Look!! *points out of the cave entrance to the swarm of hunters making their way up the hill* We have to get out of here NOW!! There's nothing we can do!!

Heather:
*looks* Oh no.. you're right. They must have found the hiding place somehow! Yes, we need to get out of here! But not without this! *grabs up the chest and hops onto Windshear* Let's get out of this cave before it's too late! *swoops up and out of cave, shooting fire at the Hunters swarming up the hill*

DeWhite:
Haha!! *leaps onto Skrilly and follows Heather* That's my sister!! *starts shooting at the hunters, too* Let's go!! Mala's fighters can manage from here! We need to get these jewels to a safe place!!

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile ..

Viggo:
*Meanwhile, Ryker watches as Mala weaves her way through the fighters towards him. Quickly disposes of the 3 ninjas attacking him and turns to face her with both of his swords ready*

Heather:
Mala: Leave my island, Dragon Hunter! *swings sword at him*

Viggo:
Ryker: I've been waiting a long time for this, Queen Mala!! *Blocks her sword swing with one of his swords and swings at her with the other*

Heather:
Mala: *ducks, the sword just barely missing her* So have I! Let's finish this now! *lunges at his chest*

Viggo:
*Ryker leans sideways and Mala's sword hits the shoulder pad on his right shoulder* Close! But .. Not .. Quite!!! *Swings his sword at her and flicks her sword out of her hand* ( sorry! :P )

Luna:
*I run towards Ryker and I jump on him, I scratch him in the eye* (Full Lion everyone!!)

Viggo:
*Ryker holds his eye with one hand and jabs the sword into Luna/Lion's leg. Shoves Luna/Lion off him and rolls onto his feet*

Luna:
*I roar in pain and I collapse*

Heather:
Mala: *gasps as her sword goes flying* *sees LunaLion* What... who is that?! *takes the chance to grab her sword back and attacks Ryker with a flurry of thrusts and swings*

Viggo:
( O.o She sounds awesome!! )

*Ryker barely misses getting hit by Mala's sword .. Since he can only see out of one eye right now .. And retreats towards the ship for some sort of help in order to be able to fix his eye*

Heather:
Mala: *turns and runs a Hunter through who tried to sneak up behind her* Oh no... *hears yelling and looks up in the direction of the hiding place* *begins to run up toward it*

Heather:
*Windshear shoots several guys down with spines* Yes! Where should we go? *sees Mala down below, looking a bit bewildered* *shouts* It's alright, Mala! *gives her a thumbs up* So where do we take them, quickly?!

Viggo:
*Viggo bends over the Net Shooter, aims, and smirks evilly as he fires the net straight towards Heather and Queen Mala's Jewels*

Heather:
*doesn't see him*

DeWhite:
*yells in dismay* HEATHER!!!! LOOK OUT!!

Viggo:
*Viggo's net captures Heather and Windshear*

Heather:
Aaaghh! *throws chest* Catch, Dagur! *falls to the ground beside Viggo*

DeWhite:
*catches the chest* (Thank goodness .. XD)

Viggo:
*Viggo growls at not having stolen the jewels, but turns around and smiles with a raised eyebrow at Heather and Windshear in a net on the deck of his ship* Hello, Heather! So nice of you to drop in .. I was expecting you to bring a little gift with you, but I suppose you'll have to do. *Gestures for his men to keep shooting at Dagur* But don't lose the jewels!! We need them!! *Saunters over to stand next to Heather* Your brother wont be able to save you this time ......

Heather:
(*is sweating* XP)
*growls at Viggo and tries to untangle myself from the net, but only gets more tangled* Why... why do you want the jewels, anyway, you monster??

DeWhite:
HEATHER!! *yells helplessly* GRIMBORN, I SWEAR, IF YOU HURT HER, I WON'T REST UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!! *mutters something angrily under his breath and flies away*

Viggo:
*Watches Heather with a sympathetic expression as she tries in vain to escape the net* If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. *Smiles to himself as if he just found something ironically funny* Oh wait, that's the plan anyway, isnt it, Heather?

Heather:
*quits struggling* *glares at Viggo, and tries to grab axe, but it is tangled in the net too much*

Luna:
*I jump on Viggo and I scratch his right eye*

DeWhite:
*one of Viggo's hunters appears from behind a huge barrel and shoots Luna with a dragon root arrow* HAHA!! I have my prize!! Such beautiful fur .. it'll look LOVELY on my WIFE!! *laughs musically*

Viggo:
*Holds Luna away from himself and glances at the Hunter* Here .. Be careful - It's already escaped once. *Turns back to Heather and untangles the axe from the net, then tosses it nonchalantly over the side of his ship into the sea* There is no use trying to escape - I need those jewels, and you're the only thing I have in order to strike a deal with your brother. So behave well, and you will survive. But if you cause a needless amount of trouble, I can get the jewels some other way. *Smiles almost kindly at Heather* You're an intelligent girl, Heather. It'd be a shame to waste that.

Heather:
*looks around helplessly at Hunters surrounding me* Alright, I won't fight back, but you are NOT getting those jewels, no matter what.

DeWhite:
*the hunter locks the unconscious Luna up into a dragon-proof cage* HAHA!! That should hold it until we get back to port .. and have the tools ta skin it! *places a large hand on his enormous belly and laughs loudly with a gurgle* (lol yuck)

Viggo:
*Viggo nods decisively and motions for the hunters to get Heather and Windshear untangled from the net* Wise choice. *Looks across the sky* Wherever your brother is, he better not stay in hiding for too long. There are times when situations call for patience. I don't believe it's entirely necessary in this current circumstance. *Looks to his hunters* Take her to the room near the dining table and lock her dragon up below.

Heather:
It'll be alright, Windshear. Don't try to fight back, please. There's way too many of them and you'd just get hurt. *is taken to the room*

DeWhite:
***the sun is setting and it's getting dark***
***some of the hunter men light the ship's lanterns***

(Alright .. time for action!!)
*faint yelling can be heard from the upper deck* .. take me to her .. better not .. hurt her .. are somewhere .. won't .. them .. *the yelling gets increasingly louder ..* .. WHERE IS SHE?!?! .. *.. until Dagur appears in the doorway, his angry face lit up terrifyingly in the golden light, but calming down a little as he catches sight of Heather*

Viggo:
*Viggo looks up from the plate of yak chops he's meticulously eating, and glances around at Ryker, who is eating 'not so meticulously' and Heather, who is tied to her chair with just enough freedom from the ropes to be able to eat, then looks up at Dagur standing in the doorway* Hello, Dagur! Care for a yak chop? *Gestures to the plate in the middle of the table and goes back to eating*

Heather:
Dagur!!! *is not eating* What are you doing here?! Where is the chest?!

DeWhite:
*glances at Viggo* It's safe. Let my sister go, Grimborn. *curls his lip and bares his teeth at Viggo (lol)*

Heather:
Dagur, get out of here, he's going to kill you!!!

Viggo:
*Smiles calmly at Dagur* Dagur .. You should know by now that I don't simply just hand over something or someone I could use to my advantage! How about a trade?

DeWhite:
*frowns with a grin and pulls out his sword* Not if I kill him first! .. *hesitates for a moment* What kind of "trade"?? *tilts his head suspiciously*

Heather:
Dagur, please, get out before he kills you! *looks helplessly back and forth at Dagur and Viggo*

DeWhite:
*smiles at Heather* He won't kill me. Not if he wants the jewels. *looks back at Viggo*

Viggo:
You are quite right .. And that is precisly what I would like to discuss with you .. I am open to the idea of trading your sister, Heather, *Gestures at Heather* For the Jewels of Queen Mala. *Looks back at Dagur with a gleam in his eye*

Heather:
Mala wouldn't be happy with us...

DeWhite:
*glances at Heather and then back at Viggo*
No deal.

Viggo:
*Suddenly pulls out his sword and holds it to Heather's throat* You have a choice, Dagur. How much is your sister's life worth to you? *Raises an eyebrow at Dagur*

DeWhite:
*jumps at the suddenness of it all* (XD)
No wait! Wait!!

If you remember, the deal was that you tell us all you know about Luna's brother. Tell us that, and I'll go bring the jewels to you. You then hand Heather over to me, and you can keep the jewels.
*glances at Heather and hesitates before looking back at Viggo*
That's the deal .. or no jewels.
*watches Viggo, trying to look in-control, but inwardly shaking*

Heather:
Yeah, that's what we were originally getting the jewels for, Viggo! *gulps at sword on my throat*

DeWhite:
*glances anxiously from Heather to Viggo once again*

Luna:
~Back at my cage~
*I start ramming into the cage door, I roar in anger*

Viggo:
*Ryker waves for one of the guards to go check on the noise coming from below*
*Viggo holds up a document sealed with the Dragon Hunter Crest* It's all in here. But I don't trust you, Dagur. What makes you think that I could trust you to follow through? After I give you what you want, there is a possibility that you could suddenly desert your sister and then you would have vital information and the Queen's Jewels. I need something more than just ... Heather - to ensure you will keep your end of the deal. Because, of course, the Jewels of Queen Mala are priceless compared with this. *Lifts the papers in his hand slightly* And her. *Tilts his sword at Heather - 'just' not touching her with the blade*

DeWhite:
*winces as if the sword was coming for his own neck*
Well?? What do you want?!
*tightens his grip on the handle of his own sword*

Luna:
*Glowing, purple saliva starts to drip out of my mouth, I rammed into the door again, this time the door breaks off and I run out of the cage*

Viggo:
*Gives Dagur an evil grin* I've noticed you riding a dragon. A Skrill, correct? Leave him here, with Heather, and you can have the document. Once you have it, bring me the jewels, and you can have both your Skrill and Heather in trade for the jewels. Do you understand?

DeWhite:
*turns pale*
I .. I ..

Heather:
*gasps a bit* Skrilly?! But...

Viggo:
*Ryker coughs a laugh when Heather says 'Skrilly'*
*Viggo nods slowly* Yes. I thought that might throw you a bit. Those are my terms of trade. *Glances at Dagur almost pitifully* What's the matter, Dagur? - You've gone a bit pale.

Heather:
*manages a quick glare at Ryker, then looks back at Dagur, worried*

DeWhite:
*glances at Heather and then back at Viggo in disbelief*
*finally manages to bring back his neutral expression*
Deal.
*looks back at Heather, grief-stricken*

Heather:
No... Dagur....

DeWhite:
*slowly takes a few steps back, shaking his head and holding up a hand to Heather*
It's ok .. It's ok .. I'll be back, Grimborn. And if you even dare TOUCH my sister or .. *his voice shakes a little* .. my dragon, I'll throw that chest into the deepest part of the ocean, and you'll never SEE it again.

Pride (who has randomely appeared .. again):
Pride: Dude.... You can't do this.... You know he won't do that

Viggo:
*Nods* Done. Bring back the chest tomorrow morning - I'll meet you on the deck of the ship. Ryker, go get the skrill.

DeWhite:
*nods and turns to go, with a helpless glance at Heather and Pride*
*suddenly stops*
Wait .. *looks at Viggo in confusion* .. how am I supposed to bring them back without a dragon?!

Pride:
*grabs Viggo by the neck, ignoring Ryker as he points a sword at him* You treat that dragon as we do... Otherwise, you'll regret it

Heather:
*sighs* I'll be alright, Dagur. You'll have to ride Windshear. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt Skrilly. *tries to look unworried*

Viggo:
*Takes in a steady breath* Let go of me, or the blood of Dagur's sister will be on your head.

Pride:
*lets go* You listen you sick man. You'd be surprised what damage this "blind fool" can do. *jumps on his dragon*

Heather: Pride, what are you doing?? Don't mess with him. Maybe you should go with Dagur to get the jewels.

Pride: Fine fine. *throws a Dagur (lol) and it hits the mast* But only because I'm worried for you

Viggo:
*Turns back to Dagur* I don't care how you get there - Just get the Jewels and bring them back to me. Leave the Skrill and Heather with me and be on that deck just after sunrise.
*Points to Pride* I have no doubt you are capable of doing some sort of harm in your own way, young fellow. So .. *Motions to Ryker, who leaps forward, pulls Pride off his dragon, and pins him to the wall with his sword at his throat*
Ryker: Don't move, or you'll be lame as well as blind.
Viggo: We'll keep you as collateral too ...

Heather:
Pride... *sighs* Just go get the jewels, Dagur, if we're going to do this.

DeWhite:
*Dagur leaps onto Windshear and zooms away, with a very worried look back at the chaos on the ship* (XD)

Heather:
*manages a little wave, though I'm still tied up*

(and that's where we were! =)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*looks at Viggo* Would you like to untie me while he's gone or something? I won't do anything.
Bear the flame

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Viggo looks back at Heather and removes his sword from near her throat* (Phew! Finally! )
I suppose we could .. But I do believe that you have betrayed my trust once before, and you should know, Heather, that trust is a very fragile thing. There are many places on my ship that are off limits to the prying eyes of a Dragon Rider. It wouldn't do you any good to be free to wander around - you might see some things that you'll regret. And you have bested many of my guards before, so I am aware of your talent in evading imprisonment. *Pauses and seems to be thinking about something for a short time* . *Stands up abruptly* Alright. You will be placed under high surveillance in one of the most secure rooms on this ship. *Starts pacing back and forth behind his chair at the table* You will be free to wander around in that room as much as you like. *Turns back to Heather and gives her a stern look* But if you try anything, or mess with my plans, then I will not hesitate to enforce punishment. Do you understand?

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

~My P.O.V~
*I was running through the halls of the ship, killing any guard that was in my way, I roar loudly*
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Y... yes. Fine. But just remember that if you so much as touch me, you will regret it when my brother returns. *stares grimly back at him*
(whew, you and your lectures! XD)
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

*I appeared in the door way of the room you and Viggo are in, blood covered my teeth and claws, the glowing purple saliva was still dripping out of my mouth*

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Gives Heather a mocking look as if to say the very thought of bringing her harm would disturb him greatly* . Of course.

*Turns at the sound coming from the doorway* My men are incompetent at everything they attempt to do. They can't even keep this beast caged up! *Grabs a bow off the wall and picks up a Dragon Root arrow sitting on a shelf nearby. Aims at Luna's leg, shoots, and hits the mark*
The arrow is only mildly coated, so she will only be subdued enough to get her back into her cage - It won't cause her any harm. *Explains to Heather - as if she really wanted to know*

Viggo's men untie Heather from her chair and start leading her towards the stairs leading to the lower part of the ship.

( Sorry I write so much! .. I find it hard to get all the info I want down in a few sentences .. Maybe I'll get better? :D And sorry it took me so long to reply! - I was getting really distracted by this video about Pen Olympics .. Sounds boring, but it was still distracting! Lol )

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

*The hunters dragged me back to the cage and they put a muzzle on me and they chained me up*
Hunter: This should keep the beast contained now *Laughs*
*Soon a snarl was heard, they turned around only to meet a blade into their necks, killing them*
???: *The boy assassin looked at me* I'll get you out of here, Luna, I promise *He runs out of the room*

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*as I'm led away, I look back at Viggo* What about my brother's dragon? What are you going to do with him?

(lol it's fine, the long paragraphs keep you in character ;D)
Bear the flame

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

???: *The assassin kills some more guards, but he kept one alive to talk to* Where is Heather?
Guard: Why should I tell you?
???: *He activates his Hidden Blade and he puts it close to the Guard's neck* Where is she?
Guard: She's going to the most guarded part of the ship
???: Thank you *He puts the blade into the guards neck, killing him then he runs through the hall way*