Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Mercenaries 2
Topic Started: 10 Oct 2016, 12:52 (20916 Views)
fearlessastrid
Somewheeeere over the rainbooow

(fixed it)
*to the tune of 60’s Batman theme* nanananananana ASTRIIID
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
10 Oct 2016, 00:46
MwahahaHA!!!! You can just try to get the Dragon Eye back from me, you sad, little, Dragon Riders! Ooh .. Cool idea - I challenge you to try get the Dragon Eye back WITHOUT your dragons!! You probably wouldn't be able to .. Seeing as you'd need a lot of teamwork to accomplish that great feat, true?.. ; )

this is why we need the training #howtotrainaviking

OC: Oliver and Storm

Zira Shadow
Skrill

(Uhm.....where are we right now?)
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

(I'm thinkin' we agreed to meet with Viggo on some island, but when we got there, our dragons didn't want to come anywhere near him for some reason or other, so they're waiting beyond the hills and watching from afar?? That's what I assumed was going on, anyways. =P)

"Right." Dagur stood beside Viggo and folded his arms, looking around at the girls. "So where do we start??"
He glanced at Viggo with an annoyed expression. "This is your game. Where do we begin??"

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

Viggo slightly shook his head and looked at Dagur with a mocking expression.
"Always asking for directions, Dagur! Can't even figure out the first step by yourself, hm? .. Well, if I were you .. I would assemble a team first - Better to know who you're working with now than trying to figure it all out later. Believe me, that can cause a few problems - you only do that once! Then, once you've decided on your team members .. It might be an idea to appoint different roles to those among your team. Otherwise, you may very well find that you all try to be in charge of the one thing, then no one brings food on your quest and you could starve in the forests or you could die of thirst in the desert. You see? Some preparation and planning ahead of starting your journey is always a great start."
He looked around at the small group.
"Then, once you've figured out what you're doing, your first step might be to figure out how I got on the island ... You have to look at the logical side of things first. Your first clue as to the whereabouts of the Dragon Eye could be anywhere .. But since it's so closely linked with me, then perhaps you should start with what I have been around in the past several hours. Agreed? ..."

(Lol .. Okay, I don't think Viggo would've given you all that, but it seemed like you might need some ideas .. : D We should probably also clarify who the various characters are .. Heather, perhaps you could do a list at the start again? Just so we don't have to keep going back to check the other RP for names and such. :] )

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

(sure, I'll add a list. :) )
Bear the flame

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

(Thanks! : ) Oh, and Heather, you missed Astrid! )

fearlessastrid
Somewheeeere over the rainbooow

Well I'm pretty sure you're not gonna tell us..are you?
*to the tune of 60’s Batman theme* nanananananana ASTRIIID

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

(wow, I had to read that a couple of times. lol)

"Alright." Dagur, still bristling from Viggo's comments, turned to the little group. "There are only a few of us and we don't have our dragons. Let's stay together and work from there."
He glanced at Heather and Grace.
"You two better keep an eye on him." He nodded in Viggo's direction, before his gaze shifted to Astrid.
"Astrid, you just finished checking the perimeter. Where on the island could you dock a ship safely??"

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

(oops, I'll go add her =P)
Bear the flame