Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Brotherly Love
Topic Started: 31 Oct 2016, 20:53 (12645 Views)
PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Viggo glances up from where he's leaning against a tree, explaining one of his elaborate battle plans to Dagur. Raises an eyebrow at Hiccup.*
"Keep your voice down. There are quite a few vikings in that army who would shoot first and ask questions later. We could go out and attack them, but we are seriously outnumbered and it wouldn't be a wise move to practically give them the victory ... And, by the way, we are pretty much together still. The others are about, hiding amongst the trees - we should all be within hearing range though. Just make sure to keep your voice down. We need to come up with a plan - Do we risk attacking, ensuring our demise, or do we think up a plan of escape to get out of this .." *Grins slightly.* ".. Situation."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*glares at Hiccup*
I'm sorry, Brother, but with you nowhere to be seen and the world gone crazy, we did the best we could!! *hisses* .. where did you leave Ryker?!

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

I left him at Dragon Hunter Island...*makes a look* if you want me to get him back...I will!
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*glances at Viggo and then back at Hiccup*
I don't want him back! You think I care if he's destroyed by the tribe that just overtook Hunter Island?!
*looks around*
Now how are we going to escape THESE guys?!

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Viggo glances through the trees at the oncoming army which was starting to spread out in search for the occupants of the ship they had captured. He steps back a little more into the trees.*
"Alright, I say we at least start heading towards the far side of the island - Away from them. There's a cove there where a number of small boats should be hidden. I'm heading that way, but you lot can make up your own minds."
*He turns around and starts making his way into the dense forest.*