Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Brotherly Love
Topic Started: 23 Oct 2016, 22:00 (12598 Views)
mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Why are you asking me this?
*looking suspiciously at Ryker*
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

let just say astrid is back on our ship having a heart to heart with my brother and if you dont come with me her commendations will get alittle worse

OC: Oliver and Storm

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

You MONSTER!!
*makes a weird growling noise in his throat*

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

*gesturing to the coast* after you then

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*walks to Hiccup and stands beside him*
Your call, Brother.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

(Lol could I play too? I could be Snotlout!!! xD)
Bear the flame

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

(pls do)

PrinceOfTheDragonHunters
Terrible Terror

*Viggo suddenly runs up, dragging Astrid along with him. Stops a few feet from Ryker and shoves Astrid to stand between them.*
"Change of plan .. We have to somehow get off this island another way .. Our ship is gone."
*Notices the other Riders, but continues anyway.*
"There is another tribe .. I've never even heard of them before! - And I thought I knew all the tribes .."
*Takes a quick breath before continuing.*
"They came out of nowhere! In the fastest ship I've ever seen! Luckily, I had already started on my way to come get you, since you were taking so long - I may have been slightly worried that something had happened to you. But anyway, I had Astrid with me already, and as we were on our way to meet you, we heard cannon fire (sounds of battle? .. They didn't have cannons back then, did they?). So we looked back, and there it was!! That black ship, standing out against the blue sky with an unfamiliar flag .. That ship reached my own ship in almost no time at all! - The vikings already swarming the decks before we made it past the tree line .. They've completely overtaken it! We can't get off this island from that-"
*As he's talking, an explosive sound can be heard from the direction he and Astrid just came. Smoke fills the air, hovering over the water in a gloomy haze. Viggo tears his eyes away from the sight and looks back at the fellow persons around him. Suddenly realises that he broke his forever present attitude of 'playin it cool' .. Tries to breathe evenly, but still appears a little rough around the edges. Tries to take the attention away from himself.*
"Uh .. Ryker. What do you think?"
*Once again realises that he's being a little strange. He never asks for Ryker's opinion! What was happening with him today?! Gives a mental shrug and decides to pretend that no one else notices his strange behaviour. Focuses all his energy on trying to appear calm and at ease. Looks at Ryker.*

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

well look like we need to find another ship first of all, and second i thought we mapped out the area before we landed. but if we want to get off this island we need to get on or take over that ship

DeWhite
Dragon Not Egg

*stares at Viggo with his mouth half open in shock*
Uhh ..
*glances at Hiccup for a moment before staring back at Viggo*
(Who is Astrid, btw?? .. and don't say "Hiccup's girlfriend", Prince. >.<)