Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Who should be Astrid's bridesmaid
Ruffnut 3 (18%)
Heather 10 (59%)
Stormfly 4 (24%)
Other 0 (0%)

Hiccstrid proposal.
Topic Started: 06 Jul 2017, 17:49 (24624 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Fine
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zira Shadow
Skrill

"Alright.
As you already know, I came here today to eliminate Astrid Hofferson and the last of her line, although I did not know about...um...the one who calls me a sea urchin. But why I'm here stretches far past that.
About five generations (possibly more) ago, the Hofferson clan was journeying far and wide to search for the Dragon's Nest - all led by one man in particular, proud Leif Hofferson.
The scouts followed the sounds of dragons, all the way to my home island, the Island of Light, where we had learned many decades ago to live in peace with the dragons. They were convinced we were devils, I guess, or maybe they were just bored, but in either case, they marched upon the island and killed most of us - and most of our dragons."
*brief pause while everyone absorbs the information*
*Banana shakes out her wings and hisses*
"A few of us escaped, though, and my great-great-great-great-grandparents(or something like that) were some of them. And ever since then, my family has vowed to avenge our island, in subtle, painless ways at the beginning. Then, finally, we decided that we needed to stop trying and just DO. And so me and my brother - he's the organizer - were sent to track down one Astrid Hofferson on the day of her wedding and kill her. You can see where that ended up.
It's funny, though. From everything my parents had told me, passed down generation from generation, I always thought you would be hard, cold-blooded killers who didn't care for dragons or joy. I assumed this marriage was an emotionless alliance. I was wrong, they all were. Maybe it's time to rethink our actions."
It dawns on the others that Iridescence is apologizing - for her actions, and for her parents and grandparents and great-grandparents actions and so on.
Sister in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Looks like you didn't know that they changed about dragons.....but some Hoffersons didn't hate dragons....they loved them, my mother was on of the Hoffersons that loved dragons

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*lowers axe* I see. I... I understand, really. But...
Bear the flame

Zira Shadow
Skrill

"...But you still don't trust me," Iridescence finishes. "I know. And I can see why. But even if you choose to kill me, be warned: my brother is still out there. He's the one you have to look out for."

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

We'll keep you hostage then until he'll get here

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Luna, no. We don't need to keep her hostage.
What we DO need....is for him to think she's a hostage.
*glance at Iridescence* Are you sure that your brother won't change his beliefs as quick as you did? I think we can all agree that we've learned a thing or two about second chances now.

Zira Shadow
Skrill

Iridescence shrugged. "I've been having doubts about our goals for a while. My brother...once he decides something, for him it's set in stone."

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Ugh....

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(So confused what's going on?)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney