Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
HTTYD-DW Crackverse
Topic Started: 01 Nov 2018, 06:39 (3828 Views)
Light Fury
Cape Starling

So, this is a roleplay based on a mash-up of HTTYD and Doctor Who. The Doctor is an alien that has a humanoid form and a dragon form (me) who has a TARDIS that can travel in time and space (duh), but also between realities.

Y'all are dragons/Vikings/aliens/characters from some other reality. You can be multiple characters, but at least one OC. Applications to be a canon HTTYD character will be considered.

Outline the following in your first post for each character:

Name:
Preferred personal pronouns:
Physical description:
Skills and interests:
Special abilities:
Which reality they are from:

E.g. for me:
Name: The Doctor
Preferred personal pronouns: masculine when in human form, feminine when in dragon form
Physical description: In human form, basically Jodie Whittaker's Doctor, but male, with VLD Keith's hair and eyes, medium brown skin. In dragon form, a Light Fury with violet eyes.
Skills and interests: (see Jodie Whittaker's Doctor. Basically very smart, socially awkward, good at building things, loves coats)
Special abilities: can change between human and dragon forms
What reality I am from: The HTTYD-DW Crackverse

I kind of want this to read like a book, so if you could maintain the 3rd person conventions, that would be great. I'll kick off the story in about a week, so that we have enough characters. :D

PM me if you have any questions

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Light Fury
Cape Starling

So, no one wants their OCs to meet with their favourite characters from other franchises? I have to say I'm disappointed.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote