Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 02 Jul 2019, 01:04 (29199 Views)
Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(Okay. Which means Callum and Rayla might be in trouble... Unless someone else wants to grab them, too. :P )
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(They'll be fine, DW)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

NightFury2001
Has left

(Hey Light, you posting the next part later today? Also I guess I should go watch TDP season 2 lol I never got around to watching the second season even though I loved the first one.)
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(Yes, I'll see if I can write the next couple of bits on my flights)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

There remained one last wormhole which had not gone unnoticed; however, the lost souls that got sucked through them were significantly unlike all the others.

Klaus' head hurt. He felt as bad as he did when he was first sobering up just a week ago.

"Has it only been a week?" he thought out loud.

"Yeah, well, a lot did happen in that week," Ben replied.

Ben was not unfazed after the trip, but they did find it a lot easier to adjust. After all, they didn't have a body so to speak.

"Where the heck are we?"

"I have no idea. Geography wasn't my best subject. Not that we were taught anything normal schoolchildren were."

"Do you think they have tacos here? I could really use a taco right now."

"Food is a good thought. We need food. Well, you need food. Perhaps there are people somewhere around here who can help us?"

"Oh hey look!" Klaus pointed to what seemed like an angel. "What do you think that is? Wait, am I high again? No, I can't be. That thing, whatever it was we got sucked through must have done a doozy on me. I need to sit down."

"Your head is fine, Klaus. But be prepared. It's flying toward us."

The "angel" in question, was Minden, doing a security sweep of the island before the watch change. The island on which Klaus and Ben had landed, Wingmaiden Island. Fortunately for them, they had landed not far from the Wingmaiden's home, and quite far from the highly territorial adult male Razorwhips.

The new Razorwhips were going to hatch soon, so it was imperative that the island's security. One last sweep and then they could rest, Minden thought to themselves. This would go pretty quickly. The hadn't had any trouble since Hiccup and their friends from Berk had defeated Viggo, the Dragon Hunters, and Traitor Johann. Or at least that's what they thought until a massive white halo appeared above the entire island.

"What in Odin's name???"

Minden's sharp eye picked up a figure falling from the light and into the forest near their base. Immediately, the light vanished, returning the island to the darkness of night.

Minden wasn't sure whether they should go investigate alone, or report back to base first. They had gotten into trouble the last time they had tried to do things alone. But Minden wanted to prove to Atali that they were capable. But more importantly, to prove to themselves that they were good enough to be a wingmaiden.

Minden flew toward where the figure had fallen.

"Hey Ben, do you think we died?"

"Klaus, I'm already dead."

"Oh, right. Sorry. More recently it feels like you just took a holiday or something."

"That means you're getting better. I'm glad you're finally learning what our old man couldn't force you to learn. But now is the time to be careful. We don't know what that 'angel' is or what it wants."

Minden made it clear who they were and what they wanted. Klaus agreed to go back to the Wingmaiden Base. Minden wasn't sure how Atali would react, but they were happy they dealt with the problem by themselves.

(I kinda forgot about Wingmaiden Island tbh, and adding Klaus and Ben to the RP. But it's done now! Also, can I just say that I never expected this RP to be such a big trigger for all things Baby Little Moon. I'm glad it's helped spark a torrential flood of cute moments and ideas that we can hopefully incorporate into this! Otherwise, those arejust more fic ideas for you to write, Twan!)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(As for continueing on Berk, I'm waiting on someone for something for that, so feel free to advance the RP on other islands. Also, Dragonrider's Fury, did you not sign up to RP as Fishlegs too? What happened to the Terror Mail I asked you to send? wink)

NightFury2001
Has left

(Yeah most of us basically forgot about Wingmaiden Island lol. Though at first I was planning on dropping Arnar and Alicia there but I was like "Eh I'll wait until later, if I even want to add them at all.". xD

Yessss, so many cute Little Moon ideas! Even if we don't use them all in this I'll definitely incorporate them into some fics or something. :) )

NightFury2001
Has left

("waiting on someone for something" Hmmm...xD xD

Anyway I guess I might continue Little Moon's journey of crying under a rock later today then, so look forward to that!)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(No, I didn't sign on as Fishlegs. I said I could attempt to play as Snotlout, but nothing about any of the other riders. Oh, and concerning Wingmaiden Island, I was thinking of dropping Zym there.)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

(Aeee okay so I have Astrid?? Idk how often I can do this but I'll try to remember XD. Also, I don't know half of these characters, but I guess I'll try my best? Someone let me know when I should jump in)