Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 08 Jul 2019, 17:14 (27586 Views)
BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(@NightFury2001

Okay. :))
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

NightFury2001
08 Jul 2019, 17:00
(@Toothless Cool, I like it! We should come up with a nice name for her species. xD Btw does she have dorsal plates on her back like Toothless or just one long fin like the LF? Also does she have lots of ear plates like Toothless or only 4 like the LF, and does she have little spines on her head and legs like Toothless or nothing and fins on her legs like the LF? Just want to make sure I have the right mental image of her lol.

@BooksAreLikeDragons Okay, sounds good. Y'all can find her at basically the same time I guess lol.

@Team Astrid Np, and I haven't seen Kim Possible either so don't worry lol, also nice. Maybe it's Toothless who broke the branch and he found his way back to them? Idk what y'all wanna do though. xD xD)

( @nightfury2001 That's the only thing I'm not sure of. -I totally like the idea of them coming up with a name xD But yeah, I'm trying to think what would make her kinda more aquatic, I guess the single dorsal fin would, and I was thinking just 4 platets, as for the legs I'm really unsure, I kinda wanted her to be able to have good agility in water, -like some fans all originally thought she would, so I'm trying to decide what's best design wise for her legs)
Last edited by ToothlessNightFury on 08 Jul 2019, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

Plasmaspine was falling, the poor Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid had no idea what was going on! One minute she was at home curled up on her bed, the next she was whisked away to who knows where!

Suddenly she saw the ground below her, she tried to lighten her fall but no matter how hard she flapped her wings it was no use, the current was too strong! THUD!!! Plasmaspine smacked into the ground below. "Not a very soft landing," she grumbled under her breath, shaking the wet grass off of herself. She looked around her new surroundings, this place seemed tropical, there was lush vegetation everywhere and it was very wet.

Plasmaspine decided to take to the air, she beat her wings and flew into the clouds. Off in the distance she saw a small village. Humans! she thought, Plasmaspine knew some humans were good, but some would also want to hunt and kill her! Were these people friend or foe? She flapped a bit closer. With her keen dragon eyes she saw many women walking around the village, wait, no, not walking, flying! Plasmaspine was greatly confused, "Humans don't fly, they walk!" she told herself. She flew a bit closer, it was hard to tell from a distance, and considering how high up she was, but Plasmaspine could now make out wings strapped to the women's backs. Suddenly a head popped up over one of the women's shoulders! Plasmaspine was taken aback in surprise. She saw the woman scratch under the dragon's chin, then Plasmaspine realized those were baby Razorwhips down there, helping the women fly! These people seemed friendly! So Plasmaspine flew off towards the village.
(Obviously Plasmaspine was dropped on Wingmaiden Island, this way she can run into Bean. Also, did I do okay?)
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

NightFury2001
Has left

(You did fine! :) )
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Quote:

(You did fine! :) )
Thanks! :D
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

(Meanwhile, on Changewing Island...)
A man trekked through the forest with his protective dragon close by. The man was 23 years of age, and his name was Ottar, he lived all alone, save for his dragon. His dragon was a Deathgripper, a docile creature until provoked, he loved playing, exploring and making new friends. Ottar looked up, he saw the faint light of torches above a towering cliff far away. "Hm, the Hunters are still here," Ottar mumbled to himself. He looked down at his dragon who was sniffing the ground. "What do you smell, Venomjaw?" Ottar asked him before Venomjaw took off running towards the scent. Ottar rushed after his dragon shouting, "Wait for me!"

Venomjaw screeched to a halt at the shore, his eyes rested on a man, half in, half out of the water, unconscious. A few moments later Ottar came stumbling up behind Venomjaw. "What's the big idea?" he asked his dragon as he gasped for breath. Then he saw the man lying on the beach. Ottar looked around to see if anyone was with the man, there was no one in sight. He then noticed an arrow stuck in the man's shoulder, a distinct arrow with some sort of venom on it. "The Hunters," Ottar whispered to himself, he realized the cliff the Dragon Hunters were dwelling atop was right above him. Ottar looked back down at the unconscious man, then at Venomjaw, "Carry him back," Ottar instructed Venomjaw as he pulled the man completely onto shore and gently placed him in between the spikes on Venomjaw's back. Then they started back towards home.

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(I absolutely love it! :)

I’ll try to write Magin’s next part tonight, but if I can’t, then I will attempt to do it tomorrow.)
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Quote:

I’ll try to write Magin’s next part tonight, but if I can’t, then I will attempt to do it tomorrow.)
I'm glad! :D
Okay!

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Team Astrid
08 Jul 2019, 16:51
NightFury2001
06 Jul 2019, 19:50
(loooool That was great. xD xD

This is post HTTYD 2 pre-HTTYD 3 btw, and the main cast of HTTYD/the gang and one of my characters (who is basically a super AU meme version of another character) are on Berk atm. The Light Fury is too kinda? Oh yeah, and Toothless dropped two Kim Possible characters on Berk (Kim and Shego) so they're there too.

Anyway I think you're supposed to be searching for Toothless rn with Hiccup because y'all spotted the strange light in the sky and saw people drop out of it? lol You should probably read through what's been posted so far to get a better idea of what's going on if you haven't already. xD)
(XD thank you
Ohhh okay thanks for clearing that up! I've never seen Kim Possible so I don't know who they are but let's see what happens lol.
Yeah, I read through the whole thing already, but I was a littttlee confused (this has gotta be the most detailed and complicated RP I've ever done XD). Sure, I'll go from there!)

(OKAY prepare to witness the magic once more)

Soooooo turns out Hiccup was running up from the other side because I didn't realize he needed to be here, my bad Hiccup, let's go. Get on Stormfly's back. Nice, okay. So. Uh. You lost Toothless because of course you did. Well, as it happens, I just saw this big flash of something coming from over there so let's go check it out, yeah? Okay. Maybe Toothless is over there.
Astrid and Hiccup zyoom towards the colourful explosion of light.
"What in Thor's name...?" Hiccup trails off.
"I dunno, Hiccup. I'm going to get us closer."
So they dive into the forest, slaloming through the trees to get as close to the light source as possible without alerting anything - or anyone - that might be hanging around it.
"Fancy flying," Hiccup whispers into Astrid's ear, because there should be a little fluffy romantic stuff in here, right? Here's to hoping I'm writing it correctly.
Astrid just smiles to herself and speeds up, because I can't think of a suitable reply.
Astrid eases Stormfly to a stop right at the edge of a clearing. Looking up through the tall, stiff, trees she can see a big scary vortex swirling above them. The trio stares up at it in wonder, completely distracted. The vortex makes a big whoooooooshing noise, like a breath being drawn in. Astrid sucks in a big breath, too, and forgets to exhale. The vortex churns above them. As far as Astrid can tell, it doesn't seem to be making any sudden moves. It lets off a pale blueish-purplish light, illuminating the treetops around it.
"Like a flightmare or something," Hiccup breathes in awe.
It's sort of beautiful, in a terrifying way. With the way it twists and coils, Astrid could imagine it having a mind of it's own. It's big and mysterious and completely unreasonable. It would steal the world out from under your feet because it could, because it felt like it. Set on edge by this thought, Astrid tightens her grip around her axe (which she's been holding the whole time, didn't I mention that? Pssshh). Slowly, she steps towards Hiccup.
Behind them, a twig snaps. Faster than she could comprehend, Astrid and Hiccup whirl around, battle ready. Blades drawn, they get a glimpse of their target -

AND SCENE.
Who do they meet? Idk, somebody jump in!
(That was a wild ride. I love it. You did great!)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

NightLightNadderWhip
08 Jul 2019, 20:40
Quote:

I'm glad! :D
Okay!
(You're doing great ( :)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.