Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 30 Jun 2019, 14:44 (28436 Views)
Light Fury
Cape Starling

(SCREECHING I LOVE IT)
(also, I'll write the next bit after slep)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightFury2001
Has left

(I'm glad, I worked really hard on it!1!!!

Okay, looking forward to it!)
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

This day night was not going as planned. One minute, he had been quietly minding his own business sleeping. The next, he was very nearly toppling into a large and very, very hot volcano. How he got there, he hadn't the slightest idea. He had felt something like a jolt from an electric fence (not that he had any idea what one of those was), and ended up teetering on the very lip of the cinder cone. Only the constant upwash of hot, sulfur-laden air and the surprisingly quick (and not altogether painless; the punctures in his shoulder were still hurting) motion of the large dragon (Eruptodon, as he now realized) had kept him from plunging to certain, fiery doom.

As Javon Thorhamarr turned, brushed off his tunic, and looked around himself, he realized that he was at the top of a path as well as a mountain, and that over where the path proper ended, there was a wooden arch, on which was carved a likeness of the dragon that had saved him.

As the adrenaline rush that came with being on the brink of death (quite literally, in his case) faded, he began to feel weak, and his mind became fuzzy. The bleeding from his shoulder didn't help matters any, either. He attempted to make his way down the path, but very soon collapsed, and knew no more.

(How's that? Did I do it correctly? Anyway, next up, Zym and Ezran! That should be fun. ;) )

(EDIT: Fixed the day/night disparity.)
Last edited by Dragonrider's Fury on 01 Jul 2019, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(it's night, but otherwise fine!)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(Oh, oops. I can fix that.)

Team Pathetic Banner

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(I'm so sorry!!! I must have missed LightFury's post and didn't realize I messed up the time! I'll be on fully later today to post but I can edit it so it ties in better somehow if wanted? I have an idea that wouldn't mess up anyone's posts after)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Meanwhile, over on Berserker Island, the dragondogs (and one cat) were arriving on the shores.

"See? Told you I knew where we were." Laura was smirking.

"Yeah, but will they be able to help us?" Winston asked.

"Hey, I trust these guys with my life. I know they'll do what they can."

As the dogs walked towards the village, the sounds of chattering and sparring began to reach their ears.

"What's going on over there?" Winston wondered aloud.

"Berserkers. They Berserk," Laura explained vaguely.

"Awesome," Browneyes said.

Before they could get any closer, however, a large, gray-and-yellow blur crashed down in front of them, and a figure lunged towards them, screaming.

All the dragondogs (and the cat) flinched, and even Browneyes stepped back a bit, but all of them had their wings raised and teeth bared.

Except Laura. While she had stepped back, she didn't look alarmed, and just sighed. "Is that how you treat your old best friend when she comes back for a visit?"

Dagur stopped screaming. "Laura! Hey, I didn't expect you! Good to see you!" He immediately snatched her up and enveloped her in a bone-crushing embrace. Sleuther lowered his tail and relaxed.

"DagurpleaseIwouldliketoactuallybreathewhileI'mhere," Laura wheezed.

"Oh right, sorry! So sorry!" Dagur put her down, and she immediately started shaking the feeling back into each of her limbs.

"Twice in one night. Why?" she sighed.

"I see you brought the whole gang," Dagur observed.

"Oh, yes. Actually it wasn't entirely my choice..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'll explain on the way back to the Berserker village. If we're allowed to stay, of course," Laura said.

"Yep, no problem. And if anyone objects, I'll just give them the old Dagur death stare. I know Heather will agree."

"You never lost your touch, did you?" Laura laughed.

"So he's not going to kill us, right?" Muttley asked, still hesitant.

"Yeah, it's fine. He just gets a bit... carried away. Don't you?" Laura replied, trying to reassure her teammates.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I can't help it I just go into protective mode, and BAM! Ahahahahahahahahahaha... Tonight's been boring as heck!"

"Not for us, it hasn't," Laura sighed.

"Well, lucky for you, you came on the one day I decided to leave Mala and the Defenders back home and check to see how Heather was managing here," Dagur said.

"I'm surprised you could stand to leave her," Laura replied, "Even for the day. And night."

"Oh, it's BRUTAL!" Dagur moaned, "But she insisted on staying behind in case stuff happened there, and I couldn't just, you know, never visit my sister or ancestral home, you know?"

"Yep. Good on you," Laura said, trying to sound upbeat, but in reality she was trying not to roll her eyes. She was glad Dagur had found someone special to spend the rest of his life with, but his infatuation with Mala was pretty... weird at best, and absolutely nauseating at worst.

"So anyway," she started, as she, the other dogs, Parsley, Sleuther, and Dagur started walking towards the village, "this is how we got here..."

(that okay?)
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(I love it. Speaking of Mala and the Defenders of the Wing, I've got a little something planned for them)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(So, quick question before my next post: Any ideas on what TDP timeframe I should pull Zym and Ezran out of?)

Team Pathetic Banner

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(end of S2)