Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
World Of Dragons Discussion Thread: NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 01:49 (19848 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

This is for discussing any suggestions or questions or anything to do with my WOD roleplay to keep the rp thread itself clean. :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I think that the number of riders should be limited to no more an 4 and maybe add an Academy members category for those who didn't make it!

That said, what about the Riders we already have (I.e. Astrid, Hiccup, etc)?
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 05:59
I think that the number of riders should be limited to no more an 4 and maybe add an Academy members category for those who didn't make it!

That said, what about the Riders we already have (I.e. Astrid, Hiccup, etc)?
That sounds good!
As for them I do want to vring them in - i might make Hiccup's form when I'm back from schoool unless someone else has by then.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragon Wings
Dragon Defender

Is there an actual story line or is it just a free for all make a story line up as we go sort of deal with the RP? I was just wondering. :3 (I'm planning on joining, just working on something that I need to finish before I can.)
And we've killed thousands of them! They defend themselves, that's all! ~Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Hey Dragon Wings. From what I can tell this will simply be a make your own story kinda thing. But We might have some plots going though it (maybe, if no I'd like to suggest having plots that our character can follow)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Dragon Wings
10 Apr 2014, 16:13
Is there an actual story line or is it just a free for all make a story line up as we go sort of deal with the RP? I was just wondering. :3 (I'm planning on joining, just working on something that I need to finish before I can.)
hmm, I havent thought of that,
AndyMay
10 Apr 2014, 16:24
Hey Dragon Wings. From what I can tell this will simply be a make your own story kinda thing. But We might have some plots going though it (maybe, if no I'd like to suggest having plots that our character can follow)
plots wouldnèt be a bad idea actually.....

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Come on everyone! Post in the RP! Right now we've only got about 5 people actually taking part!

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Guys! I think I've got an idea for a bit of a plote line....
hehe....

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

ToothlessNightFury
18 Apr 2014, 02:40
hehe....
OoOo, do share?
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

DragonGirl8998
18 Apr 2014, 02:54
ToothlessNightFury
18 Apr 2014, 02:40
hehe....
OoOo, do share?
A dragon (maybe) or other threat terorrises Berk in the night, they wake up to find things wrecked and all that

maybe tie in some stuff from the books? (NOT THE WAY THEY END I WILL CRY IF WE TIE IN THAT)

maybe from like book 3 or somthing? or yeah

it's probably not all that great cuz it's not much, but I think the something/someone terrorizing Berk in the night would be good :)