Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2019, 10:46 (27704 Views)
Light Fury
Cape Starling

Zis vill be ze roleplay about ze crossovar betveen suparheroez und dragon ridars of HTTYD. You can be any character, from any reality (including OCs).

Setting summary: Your characters have gotten drawn through a wormhole and landed on one of; Berk, Berzerker Island, Outcast Island, Wingmaiden Island and Defenders of the Wing Island. This is set between HTTYD 2 and HTTYD: The Hidden World. Similarly, certain villains have been thrown to Dragon Hunter HQ. Who masterminded this multiversal "accident"? We may never know.

(There will be one minor alteration to HTTYD canon for the purposes of this RP, which will be revealed later, if this actually goes somewhere)

Prologue

Hiccup wakes up with a jolt. He feels something heavy and wet rub across his face. Ugh, it's slimy too. And then he realises. Toothless was licking him! Suddenly, he sees a bright white light outside, followed by the loud blare of the village warning horn. He hurriedly dresses and races outside, with Toothless in tow.

The entire village looks deserted. No one else seems to be outside. Hiccup hears a sharp squawk and sees Astrid on Stormfly racing toward him.

"Hiccup! Thank Odin you're here. What do you think it is?' she asked, gesturing toward the sky.

It, looked a lot like Aurvandil's Fire, but it was the wrong time of year for that. It was the middle of winter for Thor's sake! It was also a bright white, unlike the blueish green of Aurvandil's Fire. It was also limited to the borders of the village, it didn't seem to go out over the ocean, or into the forest.

"I really don't know, Astrid. Perhaps someone has made Odin himself angry. I'll go find mum and see if she knows anything," said Hiccup as he begin walking toward his mother's house.

"Hiccup, wait!" Astrid pulled him back by the back of his tunic and pointed to the sky.

A handful of shadows seemed to drop from the glowing energy, before it abruptly disappeared.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

(I want to join in, but I don't really know how to :'( )
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(You can be Ladybug, Chat Noir and Hawkmoth! I might wait a few days and see if anyone else is interested before starting)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(I may be interested in joining...)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Dragonrider's Fury
22 Apr 2019, 12:03
(I may be interested in joining...)
(would you like me to assign you characters or do you think you could do that yourself? it's a lot harder with people and/or dragons who are not windy, zira, team, dragondog or toothless)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(How many characters can/need I be? I think I'd like to be my self-insert OC Javon Thorhammer, and maybe Callum and possibly Zym? Would that even work?)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Dragonrider's Fury
22 Apr 2019, 14:30
(How many characters can/need I be? I think I'd like to be my self-insert OC Javon Thorhammer, and maybe Callum and possibly Zym? Would that even work?)
(probably limit it to two or three characters at most per person. I would love to see your oC (but they best be a villain. Or a double agent. Also, while i think Windy would perhaps be a better candidate for TDP characters, I would love to read your take on them.)

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(Okay. I don't really want to be a villain [although I might be good at it], at least not as that OC. If you want information on him, read the first post in Ocean Rose's RP thread, and also maybe Intertwined Universes, a fanfic by Girlwithanimagination03 on FFDN.)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(This looks quite interesting?)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

(I certainly wouldn't mind being Miraculous characters, though my initial plan was to just be myself. But if we're allowed to have a few characters, I could be myself and a couple Miraculous characters)
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: