Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
"He's Not the Only One" AU
Topic Started: 07 Dec 2019, 19:29 (39375 Views)
NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

"They do not indeed, dear brother," Ruffnut concurred.
Ottar bit his lip and whispered to himself, quietly enough so that the twins wouldn't hear, "I can see why." He then quickly changed the subject, "You don't trust me, I get that. So what are you going to do with me? Take me prisoner or something?"
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Tuffnut beamed (a terrifying sight to anyone who knew him well). "Now THAT, my fine young man, is a great idea! Ruff, you fly in front of him, and I'll fly behind him, so he can't get away. We'll take him to Chief Hiccup. Maybe he'll even let us do the interrogation!" He turned Belch to carry out his plan.
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Ottar held back a smile, he secretly wanted the twins to take him prisoner so he could find out more about this fascinating place with Dragon Riders. He tried to act worried, "Oh wonderful, that wasn't exactly what I mea--"
But Ruffnut cut him off, "Quiet prisoner!" she barked in her most menacing voice. She turned to Tuff, "I wanna be bad Viking this time!" She then tried to get Barf to fly in front of Ottar's Deathgripper but as Belch was starting to fly behind him the two heads of the Zippleback bounced back together. "Ow," Ruffnut mumbled.
Ottar sighed, "Maybe it'd just be easier to carry Venomjaw," he suggested, "I mean, if you absolutely must take me prisoner," he added hurriedly.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"But you were bad Viking last time!" Tuff protested, after having righted Belch and himself. "Oh alright fine," he consented, "but you're always bad Viking. I get to be bad Viking next time, okay?
"Now, how will we get Suspicious-Dragon-Rider-Whom-We-Have-Never-Met-And-Have-No-Reason-To-Trust back to New Berk? Oh, I know! We can have Barch just carry Venomjaw!" He directed the dragon to do so, ignoring Ottar's deadpan look he wore between facepalms.

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Ruffnut rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'm always bad Viking," she grumbled, "I got to be bad Viking once, that's a lot. But fine, you can be bad Viking next time."
Ottar was getting sick of all the twin's bickering and nonsense, "You know, if you keep talking your prisoner could easily get away," he reminded them.
Ruffnut gasped and urged Barf to grab Venomjaw like Belch was already starting to do.
Venomjaw was at first indignant and stubborn, not letting the strange new Zippleback grab him but Ottar soothed him, "It's okay Venomjaw," he whispered, "it's okay, the Zippleback won't hurt you."

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," Tuffnut interjected cheerily. "Ruffnut's dragon hurts someone every day. Usually her," he smirked. "Of course, mine is too well trained."
Wherever he had been going with that train of thought, he never got there. Barf and Belch consulted for a moment, Belch sparked, Barf spewed a small amount of gas, and Tuffnut was bucked from Belch's neck. His fall (and scream) was followed by a small blast and the sound of a thoroughly amused Zippleback.

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Ruffnut laughed heartily and Ottar couldn't help but chuckle. "Yes, very well trained," he murmured.
Barf and Belch were not cruel by any means, they just like to have fun, mostly at other's expense, so after a few minutes they fished Tuffnut out of the water. Anyone could tell by the looks on their faces that they were still greatly amused by their little joke. "They Loki'd you good!" Ruffnut exclaimed looking at the sopping wet Tuffnut.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Tuffnut spluttered and spat the icy-cold brine out of his mouth and nose. "Now listen here, Mister," he poked the Zippleback, "Next time you do that, at least fire a little sooner so I can at least get some cool burns out of it!" He leaned closer to his dragon-head. "And throw my sister, too," he added under his breath. "You know her hair smells. Just like the rest of her."
Belch gurgled with an amused grin on his face, and the twins and their 'prisoner' flew on toward New Berk.

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

As the twins and Ottar flew past a group a sea stacks there was suddenly a loud CRACK! The twins seemed to pay it no mind but Ottar turned around to see what had made the noise, what he saw was a boat sinking rapidly, it had crashed into one of the sea stacks. "Hey!" Ottar yell to his captors trying to get there attention. He looked back at the boat, he could just barely make out two figures on the deck. "Hey!" he yelled up at the twins again, they were having a conversation, or more likely, bickering about something, Ottar couldn't make out what, but he was sure it was absolute nonsense.
"My hair does not smell like cod livers!" Ruffnut exclaimed indignantly to Tuffnut. She heard Ottar yelling and absentmindedly called down, "Quiet prisoner!"

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

Ruffnut turned back to her brother, "Cod livers was last month's smell!"
Ottar sighed furiously. "Would you two listen to me for a minute?" he called to the twins. "There's a sinking ship, and unless you go down there and help people could die!" He got ready to give Venomjaw a signal to break free from the Zippleback's grasp if the twins didn't listen to him this time.