Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
"He's Not the Only One" AU
Topic Started: 21 Aug 2019, 21:35 (39228 Views)
NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

Hello, and welcome to this AU Roleplay! The premise of this RP is that Toothless finds out he's not the only Night Fury. The RP takes place a little after the main events of THW, but there are some major canon changes. Toothless is not the only Night Fury, the dragons did not leave for the Hidden World, and Grimmel lied, instead of killing "all" the Night Furies by himself he came from a long line of Night Fury killers, and even then, they missed some. Drago will more than likely be a villain in this RP and the Warlords may be changed up if they get added.
List of Characters
Dragon Riders
Hiccup: NightLightNadderWhip
Astrid: Dragonrider's Fury
Snotlout: NightLightNadderWhip
Fishlegs: NightLightNadderWhip
Tuffnut: Dragonrider's Fury
Ruffnut: NightLightNadderWhip
Dragons
Toothless: ToothlessNightFury (Also may briefly be played by others)
Light Fury: May or may not be added
Human OCs
Ottar: NightLightNadderWhip
Magin: BooksAreLikeDragons
Lucretia: BooksAreLikeDragons
Cadell: NightLightNadderWhip
Eira: ToothlessNightFury
Dragon OCs
NightFury2001's Night Fury OCs: NightFury2001
Venomjaw (Deathgripper): NightLightNadderWhip
Midnight (Light Fury): ToothlessNightFury
Hydref (Stormcutter): NightLightNadderWhip
Kelii (Frost Fury): ToothlessNightFury
Shadow (Night Fury): ToothlessNightFury
Villains
Grimmel
Drago
Warlords (May or may not be added)
Dragon Hunters
Let me know if you're interested in this RP by replying to this thread, please explain who you'd like to be and I will add you to the list. If you would like to play as an OC you may wish to add a brief summary of what they look like and their backstory, however this is optional. Please do not PM me about the Roleplay, any PMs sent will not be read. You may be any character already listed as long as no one else is playing them. Other characters from the Dragons franchise not currently listed are welcome as well.
Last edited by NightLightNadderWhip on 30 Jan 2020, 02:38, edited 3 times in total.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

The seas were calm, there was not a cloud in the sky, an ideal day for a fly. Suddenly a green, two headed dragon, a Hideous Zippleback, skimmed the water, creating waves in the sea. Their riders, twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, were out looking for trouble, as usual.

As Ruffnut peeled her eyes for any signs of life, hoping to see a Scauldron, a Thunderdrum, or perhaps even a Seashocker to scare she noticed off to her left, in the distance, a black and red spot flying in and out of the clouds. "Hey Tuff," she addressed her brother, "you see that?" she aked pointing to the thing.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"I do, O sister of mine!" Tuff responded enthusiastically. "What do you think it is, and what kind of delightful Lokiish mayhem do you suppose we can create with it?"
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

"Well there's may possibilities, dear brother, we could trick it into thinking Barf and Belch are a sea dragon again, that's always fun. Or we could sneak up behind it and scare it. Or--" Ruffnut then noticed the thing turning in their direction. "Well, whatever Loki-worthy thing we do we'd better think of it fast!"

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"I know! Let's sneak up in front of it." His voice dropped to a low almost-whisper on the last several words. "If we hold Barf and Belch in this position, it won't notice us, and then we can jump up and surprise it!"

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

"What a bro-tacular idea!" Ruffnut exclaimed as she turned her side of the dragon in the same position as Belch.
------------------------------
Meanwhile a hooded young man rode atop a young red and black Deathgripper. He had been out for a leisurely fly when he had spotted what appeared to be another dragon and started flying towards it. He took his eye off the dragon for one moment but when he turned to face it again the dragon had disappeared! "Huh, strange," he said to himself as he flew a little closer to where the dragon had been.
------------------------------
"It's getting closer!" Ruffnut whispered. By now she could tell what the thing was, a Deathgripper. "Oooh," she exclaimed in excitement, "we've never Loki'd a Deathgripper before!"

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

(I say we oughtta bring this Roleplay back! Who's with me?)
The Deathgripper swooped in close to where Barf and Belch were hiding.
"Now?" Ruffnut turned to face her brother.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

(Sure! One thing though, that I guess maybe I wasn't real clear on, is that Barch and the Nuts aren't hidden at all. Think the muttonhead statues from that one episode. Anyway!)
"Not quite yet. Wait a bit..." Tuff crouched lower in the saddle, waiting...
Last edited by Dragonrider's Fury on 05 Dec 2019, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

The man on the Deathgripper turned to look to one side and saw the Zippleback flying in place. What's more, two people were riding the Zippleback! He had never seen other dragon riders before. "Who are you two?" he questioned the Zippleback riders.
"What," Ruffnut exclaimed, "how'd you see us? Tuff! You said this would work!"

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Shh!" Tuff hissed at his sister under his breath. "He's obviously talking to himself and his dragon, because remember? We're invisible! Actually," he continued, "I believe now it is time to reveal ourselves, and go full-Loki on both dragon and rider! Ready?"
Tuffnut nudged Belch, and the dragon obediently (for once) extended his neck and raised his head. Tuff quickly sprang up in the saddle, and gave his best "blood-curdling" scream, watching eagerly for the result of his brilliant Loki-worthy plan.

Team Pathetic Banner