Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
"He's Not the Only One" AU
Topic Started: 19 Dec 2019, 13:57 (39363 Views)
NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

(@BooksAreLikeDragons Thanks! :D)
Hiccup nearly fell out of his chair before he realized who it was. "Yeah Astrid, I'm here, what's up?" he called.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

She entered the room. "Oh, there you are," she said, giving him a quick kiss. "Sorry to interrupt, but those two Nuts are insisting we hold a trial for their prisoner, whoever he is, and you know that as chief..."
"I am required to be there to preside. I know." he finished, sighing.
(Sorry about randomly taking over Hiccup for a moment, but I felt it would work best if he finished Astrid's sentence. I don't know, it just seemed... right. And since I'm not you, I had no guarantee that you'd do that. Is that okay?)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

He motioned for Toothless to follow him before turning to Magin and Lucretia, "You guys can come if you want but I'll warn you, with the twins involved it's sure to be nothing but yak dung," he told them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No problem!)
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(@NightLightNadderWhip, I’m going to write the next part in a bit! :))
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

(@BooksAreLikeDragons Okay. :) )

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(I'm writing the next part now! I promise that it won't be as long as my last one. :P)
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

"Sure, I'll come," Magin said. "After all, if you decide to give the prisoner the death penalty, I can perform the execution." He grinned to show that he was joking, and Hiccup laughed, but in truth he was more than a little scared of him. Whoever he was, wherever he had come from, the boy had walked far darker paths than anybody his age should have done. Hiccup hoped that eventually, Magin and Lucretia would trust him enough to tell him about the past that they had shared together, but for now, he had a trial to attend.
"Lucretia?" Magin asked.
The blonde girl shrugged. "I might as well join you."

(@NightLightNadderWhip, you're welcome. :))

IMPORTANT NOTICE

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

When Hiccup made it to the Great Hall, the place the trial was being held, he and Toothless had to push through a small crowd that had gathered. As he went he could hear things such as, "What are the twins doing now?" or "Who is that?" not to mention frequent use of the word "Muttonheads".

After Hiccup had finally pushed through the crowd he could see Ruffnut and Tuffnut standing on a table for extra height while their prisoner was tied up in a chair. Considering the circumstances the prisoner looked very calm, obviously not afraid of the twins. "Ruff, Tuff," Hiccup approached the Nuts, "why is this man on trial? What did he do?"

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Oh, hey there H!" Tuff called. "Err, Chief. I caught this very suspicious stranger trying to sneak into New Berk! Thankfully, I crafted a crafty plan to capture him and we succeeded. Oh, and did you by any chance happen to see a Deathgripper on your way here?"
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar

"You mean we crafted a crafty plan," Ruffnut corrected her brother.
Hiccup ignored Ruffnut, "A Deathgripper?" he asked Tuffnut in alarm.
"My dragon," the prisoner said casually, "Don't worry he's friendly, unless you try to hurt him, or someone he's close to."
Fishlegs suddenly burst from the crowd, "Wait," he looked at the prisoner, "are you saying you trained a Deathgripper?"
"Yes," the prisoner said.
"Whoa!" Fishlegs exclaimed, "No one's ever trained a Deathgripper before!"
"Fishlegs," Hiccup interrupted, "you can talk about it later." He turned to Tuffnut, "Are you saying you don't know where the Deathgripper is?"