Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Extended version of HTTYD
Topic Started: 27 May 2014, 01:22 (4836 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I would also like to have seen the teens tame their dragons before the battle with the red death.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HowToTrainYourFeels
Dragon Egg

Toothless before Hiccup wakes up - Just more Hictooth fluff! But I wanna see him protecting Hiccup (cause I just love protectivnessnessness) when Gobber and Stoick come in (Probably Gothi too) to put on the prosthetic. ^_^ :$ :wub:
Spoiler: click to toggle
\

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Some of the plot points seemed rushed. They definitely should have kept some of the deleted scenes in.
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I wish they would send out a longer, more content filled version iof HTTYD like what they did with James Cameron's Avatar.

Starrygalaxy5
Dragon Egg

I would like to know where the terrible terror from the dragon training arena went. Did Hiccup let it out with the other dragons and did it just run away or did he forget about it?

Mainly Hiccup's and Astrid's relationship never seemed to be compatible in the first film. We know he likes her but its kind of like "why?". I guess it was because she is smart like him. Anyway the ending made up for it. I do love the scene in the movie where he takes her hand and puts it over his heart when he is trying to distract her from finding out about Toothless.

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

I'd like to see what happened before the beginning of the movie, because I always wondered why Hiccup came out of a random Vikings house instead of his own. This seems to me like he was out earlier that night and I'm curious what he was doing out there.

Other things I would include in an Extended Version are a longer "See You Tomorrow"-Scene, to see more Dragon Training and bonding between Hiccup and Toothless, and a few scenes which show how Toothless, Astrid and Stoick reacted to Hiccup's coma.

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Yes, more of what goes on while Hiccup is in the coma, some more Hiccstrid development, and maybe some more development for some of the smaller characters, (the teens), so they feel less like comic relief characters, which they kind of are. Also, some more development on Hiccup and Gobber's relationship, because Gobber is kind of like a second dad to him, but they aren't given much time together.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."