Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How many times have we sat down to watch HTTYD?
1 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
3 2 (3%)
4 1 (1%)
5 3 (4%)
6 0 (0%)
7 6 (9%)
8 2 (3%)
9 0 (0%)
10 1 (1%)
11 1 (1%)
12 1 (1%)
13 1 (1%)
14 1 (1%)
15 2 (3%)
16 0 (0%)
17 1 (1%)
18 2 (3%)
19 0 (0%)
20 1 (1%)
20+ 44 (64%)

So how many times have we all watched this movie?
Topic Started: 05 Jun 2014, 02:57 (5941 Views)
NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I've watched it 7 times so far. I might watch it again soon.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather
Crazy Dragon Lover

No matter how many times I watch it, I never get sick of it. It's one of the only movies I can watch over and over and over again. Sometimes I watch it three time in one day! XD Don't judge me! Xb

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

Since the first day of this year, I have watched this movie more than a THOUSAND times. (I'm watching the movie 7-10 times a day, so.. yeah.)
Most of the times it was just as a background for something else, like 6 out of 10 times is just me doing something else. But then there's still the other four times, in which I watch the movie completely, which gives me an result of... ~620 times watching the movie without it being a background for something else.. Yeah.
Spoiler: click to toggle

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

OH NO I'VE LOST TRACK SEND HELP FAST

It's safe to say that I've seen it at least 25 times, though. But probably tons more than that.
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Gallifreyan Dragon
06 Jun 2014, 02:55
Since the first day of this year, I have watched this movie more than a THOUSAND times. (I'm watching the movie 7-10 times a day, so.. yeah.)
Most of the times it was just as a background for something else, like 6 out of 10 times is just me doing something else. But then there's still the other four times, in which I watch the movie completely, which gives me an result of... ~620 times watching the movie without it being a background for something else.. Yeah.
okay.... I think we have a winner :L
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

22 times :) watched it the night before going to the cinema to see HTTYD2 :) can't wait to do a double feature when the dvd comes out ^_^
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

I've watched it a lot of times during Christmas (when I discovered the movie).
But from 3 months ago I really don't want to rewatch, not because I don't like it; just I don't feel I need to watch again. I will watch again the day before I watch HTTYD2
HTTYD forever

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I got it 40 minutes ago. I am watching it now. My count will go up.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"