Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How many times have we sat down to watch HTTYD?
1 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
3 2 (3%)
4 1 (1%)
5 3 (4%)
6 0 (0%)
7 6 (9%)
8 2 (3%)
9 0 (0%)
10 1 (1%)
11 1 (1%)
12 1 (1%)
13 1 (1%)
14 1 (1%)
15 2 (3%)
16 0 (0%)
17 1 (1%)
18 2 (3%)
19 0 (0%)
20 1 (1%)
20+ 44 (64%)

So how many times have we all watched this movie?
Topic Started: 25 Apr 2014, 19:52 (6048 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

ONE DAY I WATCHED IT FIVE TIMES IN A ROW ON REPEAT JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT.... Yeah I've watched it over 60 times... I don't even know and I'm scared to know.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Hope_and_Heir

ONE DAY I WATCHED IT FIVE TIMES IN A ROW ON REPEAT JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT.... Yeah I've watched it over 60 times... I don't even know and I'm scared to know.

Haha nice :)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

To many to count haha (especially recently) but enough to memorize every line and accents almost perfectly.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I'm quite the opposite of everybody else who has posted in this thread. I've only watched it 4 times, which is pretty usual for me. Even for movies that I love, taking some time in between viewings helps me to appreciate them better than seeing them constantly.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

KentuckyWildcat
26 Apr 2014, 02:05
I'm quite the opposite of everybody else who has posted in this thread. I've only watched it 4 times, which is pretty usual for me. Even for movies that I love, taking some time in between viewings helps me to appreciate them better than seeing them constantly.
I'm of this same opinion really. I've only seen it 7 times altogether 5 of my own wanting and the other two being with family who wanted to see it. I just feel like seeing it less allows it more time to sink in, and when you do come back to it maybe certain aspects of your own life at that time allows you to see something you didn't see before. Or you just notice something entirely new that personally I feel watching it one right after the other it's not as easy to pick up on. So I feel that seeing it multiple times in a row just diminishes that effect to some degree at least for me personally.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I don't even wanna know how many times I've watched it........
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

KentuckyWildcat

Demonwolf002

I'm of this same opinion really. I've only seen it 7 times altogether 5 of my own wanting and the other two being with family who wanted to see it. I just feel like seeing it less allows it more time to sink in, and when you do come back to it maybe certain aspects of your own life at that time allows you to see something you didn't see before. Or you just notice something entirely new that personally I feel watching it one right after the other it's not as easy to pick up on. So I feel that seeing it multiple times in a row just diminishes that effect to some degree at least for me personally.
Although I do agree.... I watched it for no. 20 yesterday and still teared up a little at the end :') ...at the part where Stoick says: "I'm proud to call you my son. " and where he says: "You brought him back alive!" :)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Eret
....Son of Eret

I've seen it way more times than I can count. Several dozen times at least.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

eret

I've seen it way more times than I can count. Several dozen times at least.
YES!!!

Is it just me that has this system where I cycle through a certain group of thse movies as in...
I'd watch HTTYD, Ice age 1-4, Madagascar 1-3....etc and so on until I come back to HTTYD ?

(although HTTYD does come up at least 3 times per cycle :p )

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I know I've watched it at least twenty times. :$ I don't know how exactly how many times but I'm not sure I want to know. I watch it daily some times - I often listen to it in the background while doing schoolwork or writing. :P
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]