Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Least Favourite Thing
Topic Started: 30 May 2014, 17:54 (56320 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

How would that work?
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

It's more likely that someone just made a mistake while animating it. Or that there was some reason why they couldn't, and decided to try and get away with it (As Richard Williams says in his book "It's amazing what you can get away with")
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Or they figured "If it works to go forward, why not up?"
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

MudkipStar
30 May 2014, 22:03
Or they figured "If it works to go forward, why not up?"
Uhh no. They're not stupid and they did their research. Just look at Toothless during vertical flight, he has accurate wing movements.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

AndyMay
30 May 2014, 22:02
It's more likely that someone just made a mistake while animating it. Or that there was some reason why they couldn't, and decided to try and get away with it (As Richard Williams says in his book "It's amazing what you can get away with")
Fault of the Layout Department, not the Animation/Compositing Department. Someone just wants to create a nice looking scene and ignored the fact that it isn't physically correct. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Zer0x
30 May 2014, 23:27
AndyMay
30 May 2014, 22:02
Fault of the Layout Department, not the Animation/Compositing Department. Someone just wants to create a nice looking scene and ignored the fact that it isn't physically correct. ;)
Never thought about that! Good point!

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I personally don't understand how going up is different from going forward? I bet I'm missing something obvious here...
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

Dan_Oceans

I don't think the angle of the wings is right, seeing as it seems to be flying straight up.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

MC_Oceans
31 May 2014, 19:13
I don't think the angle of the wings is right, seeing as it seems to be flying straight up.
They should be pumping up and down from its head to the tail area not above it's back...

Gsah... That animation pisses me off now...

Dan_Oceans

that is true, but some people just enjoy the movie regardless of technicalities. That's the reason why some people don't care about this.