Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Least Favourite Thing
Topic Started: 04 May 2014, 15:26 (56032 Views)
ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

Need to know how Hiccup became Toothless's true friend. I mean, after Forbidden Friendship, it doesn't appear that Toothless completely trust on Hiccup. Between "New tail" and "See you tomorrow" I think the movie needs a scene
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Argetlam
Hatchling

Oh! I've got one! And boy, does it need fixing.

It's that part, at the end when everything ends and the credits start rolling and its over :'( .

Yeah, if they could just fix that with this next one, We'd be set.

Otherwise perfect movie. ^_^
"What was once your life, is now your legend"

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

ToothlessWorship
04 May 2014, 19:26
Need to know how Hiccup became Toothless's true friend. I mean, after Forbidden Friendship, it doesn't appear that Toothless completely trust on Hiccup. Between "New tail" and "See you tomorrow" I think the movie needs a scene
I felt like this was shown in Test Drive...you can tell that at the beginning of this flight, Toothless still doesn't fully trust Hiccup. He's cooperating because he wants to fly again. When they make it safely through the seastacks, and Toothless realizes he can rely on Hiccup, then his trust starts to fall into place. That's how I've always seen it at least.
C4P741N 5W4N

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

In the new tail part you can see that when hiccup is on toothlesses tail while flying hiccup shouts," I did it" to which toothless flicks him off but then crashes into the water.

Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

I have found one of the largest mistakes they've made :P
I found it quite some time ago though, but at the scene where astrid see toothless for the first time, if you pause when hiccup holds him back, you can see that his tail is complete! nothing damaged at all.
here's a pic!

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Nightshade
06 May 2014, 15:16
I found it quite some time ago though, but at the scene where astrid see toothless for the first time, if you pause when hiccup holds him back, you can see that his tail is complete! nothing damaged at all.
here's a pic!
Uh, I think that's just an erred promotional photo, not from the movie. I took this screencap myself from the movie, and you can see Toothless' prosthetic tail
C4P741N 5W4N

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

There's the scene where Hiccup slaps the branch away and in the next shot it sort of disappears... There might be an explanation to that but that was the error that stood out the most for me...

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

cometotheberkside
17 May 2014, 18:25
There's the scene where Hiccup slaps the branch away and in the next shot it sort of disappears... There might be an explanation to that but that was the error that stood out the most for me...
Nah. That's just an outright error. Just like how Toothless's eye was open in a bit after this. It wasn't supposed to be like that.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Not So Fireproof. I just don't like that scene (most likely 'cause it doesn't live up to Test Drive which was right before it).

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

N4raDov
06 May 2014, 15:24
Nightshade
06 May 2014, 15:16
here's a pic!
Uh, I think that's just an erred promotional photo, not from the movie. I took this screencap myself from the movie, and you can see Toothless' prosthetic tail
That's weird... Hiccup is also wearing two different outfits.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.