Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Least Favourite Thing
Topic Started: 31 May 2014, 15:37 (56458 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

MC_Oceans
31 May 2014, 19:21
that is true, but some people just enjoy the movie regardless of technicalities. That's the reason why some people don't care about this.
Yeah I only notice faults when other point it out then I get over it when I watch the movie again.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I notice them the same way, but I don't go actively looking for them when some are pointed out.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

When I hear about a fault I am like "WHAT BUT HTTYD IS PERFECT" then I watch the movie and find it and cry at the shattering of my worldview.
Well I don't cry.
But I am sad.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

HideousZippleback

[/color]

I only care about faults in animation (like the missing tree branch) and especially in flight sequences.

Flightening the Flightmare
Flightmare

The red death scene was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy to long. Not the battle one, the one when they just finished the romantic flight.
Dragons. Dragons. DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNSSS! Especially Flightmares. are'm a How to train your Dragon mega-fan

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Not sure if I liked when Stoick pulled Hiccup out of the water during the battle scene. How did he get there and why did he forgive Hiccup so quickly? It seemed a little out of place...
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

HideousZippleback

[/color]

stormflys
10 Jun 2014, 18:43
Not sure if I liked when Stoick pulled Hiccup out of the water during the battle scene. How did he get there and why did he forgive Hiccup so quickly? It seemed a little out of place...
He had been near the ships so of course he had to have seen that happen.

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

For me, is the overuses of clichés in the latter half of the movie. It lost some of the originality of the movie just because of that.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

Pillow

[i]Chief of the Illuminati
[/i]

The underwater sequences looked a little plasticky. Also, a little pedantic of me, but the phrase "occupational hazard" had not been coined in the 11th century (which is when I think the movie takes place). :P
Spoiler: click to toggle

DarkWing
Hatchling

Ideally: No twins, no Snotlout, no Fishlegs; less Eret (and Valka). In my opinion they're shallow characters that at best provide some cheap laughs, but overall really detract from the experience; as HTTYD 2 showed, they ruined so many potentially moving scenes.

More Hiccup, Toothless and Stoick (somehow) and Astrid. I feel that HTTYD could do better with less, try and trim the fat so to speak