Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Least Favourite Thing
Topic Started: 25 Apr 2014, 11:54 (56116 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Smaug vs Red Death.

Who would win?

My money's on Smaug
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Yup, I'd have to say Smaug, cuz he's more intelligent than the Red Death.
C4P741N 5W4N

Eret
....Son of Eret

Confession... I'm not a fan of that conversation between Hiccup and Astrid on the dock. I feel like it could have seriously used a rewrite.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

eret
25 Apr 2014, 22:17
Confession... I'm not a fan of that conversation between Hiccup and Astrid on the dock. I feel like it could have seriously used a rewrite.
Agreed. I never was a big fan of that scene, and the one Icelandic was talking about.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I really like the "Dragons Den" szene, because it felt completly different to the other szenes and it was a good decision to do this.
But yes, "the Cove" szene was a bit strange. It doesn't fit in. It has also the least exciting track of the score.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Eret
....Son of Eret

Zer0x
26 Apr 2014, 06:48
I really like the "Dragons Den" szene, because it felt completly different to the other szenes and it was a good decision to do this.
But yes, "the Cove" szene was a bit strange. It doesn't fit in. It has also the least exciting track of the score.
Its another scene that I think could have used a rewrite. I wish at some point they had acknowledged the gravity of what Hiccup was doing, but it just seemed too easy for him to convince her not to tell Stoick.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I finally found soething in the movie I don't like: The Gronkle.

I mean, what is this? I giant rock-looking bumblebee which eats rocks? This dragon is not even able to fly.
In my dragon universe the Gronkle doesn't exist.
UNAMUSED

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

ZerOx

I finally found soething in the movie I don't like: The Gronkle.

I mean, what is this? I giant rock-looking bumblebee which eats rocks? This dragon is not even able to fly.
In my dragon universe the Gronkle doesn't exist.

D:

After Night Fury the Gronkle is my favourite dragon, it's both really funny and has the best likeness to an actual animal than any other dragon (because they're just a big dog with wings) so technically they're the most realistic when it comes to behavior :p THEY@RE AMAZING
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Nothing I can't think of anything

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I finally found something I don't like on the movie!

It is, in all seriousness, the cinematography at the end of "Test Drive". The POV changes way to fast. I think the scene would be better if it was completly from Toothless' of Hiccups POV.
UNAMUSED