Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How'd you end up in the fandom?
Topic Started: 06 Mar 2017, 19:40 (59111 Views)
Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Watched the movie because I was bored, and just said what the heck, let's watch HTTYD. I became obsessed, and found the second movie and RoB and DoB and then RTTE, then is site. Kinda boring. :drago:
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pipwizard
Gronckle

AstridHofferson
05 Mar 2017, 09:07
So to start of with its my sister who first showed me httyd and I went mad.She likes the movie but doesn't go crazy over it like me. Which is why I looked like a complete wierdo when i was waiting for httyd2. Then, I was fangirling like crazy each summer ..doing httyd marathons etc. Then just before my summer holidays finished last year I found this website and I'm very glad I did coz first I didn't know a single person who loved httyd now I'm surrounded by them. It's great!
Lol lol no your not on your own I'm in the older group like adults that love the franchise lol I get some weird looks trust me my niece thinks I'm a crazy dragon lady already lol

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Pipwizard
11 Mar 2017, 11:40
AstridHofferson
05 Mar 2017, 09:07
So to start of with its my sister who first showed me httyd and I went mad.She likes the movie but doesn't go crazy over it like me. Which is why I looked like a complete wierdo when i was waiting for httyd2. Then, I was fangirling like crazy each summer ..doing httyd marathons etc. Then just before my summer holidays finished last year I found this website and I'm very glad I did coz first I didn't know a single person who loved httyd now I'm surrounded by them. It's great!
Lol lol no your not on your own I'm in the older group like adults that love the franchise lol I get some weird looks trust me my niece thinks I'm a crazy dragon lady already lol
It's great to know I'm not on my own trust me! Most of my friends don't appreciate or fangirl about httyd like me soo.....
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

NightFury2001
Has left

Saw the first movie when it was in theaters, loved it and thought Toothless was awesome, been a fan ever since. Though it took me a year or 2 to discover online fanfiction and stuff like that.
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Obviously I love the movies, tv show, and books. So when I was trying to find info on future RTTE seasons I stumbled across this website and started reading comments and one thing led to another, now I am on the forum. :D :D
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell