Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How'd you end up in the fandom?
Topic Started: 04 May 2014, 08:32 (59091 Views)
Hiccupfriend
Terrible Terror

WasBornCrazy
04 May 2014, 12:30
Hiccupfriend
04 May 2014, 12:27
I always loved HTTYD when I first saw it. I am a great fan of computer animated movies.
Nightshade said I should put this here so:

I ended up on here because I was looking here for a while and when I had got a operation and I had lie down for weeks I was bored so I joined!
XD Well done! I've never listened to Nightshade before.... And, did you get your toenail pulled out or just cut?
No just a part of it was cut
'I looked at him and saw myself' Hiccup
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Hiccupfriend
04 May 2014, 12:32
WasBornCrazy
04 May 2014, 12:30
Hiccupfriend
04 May 2014, 12:27
I always loved HTTYD when I first saw it. I am a great fan of computer animated movies.
Nightshade said I should put this here so:

I ended up on here because I was looking here for a while and when I had got a operation and I had lie down for weeks I was bored so I joined!
XD Well done! I've never listened to Nightshade before.... And, did you get your toenail pulled out or just cut?
No just a part of it was cut
My mother had it pulled out....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Well I rented the movie when it came out on DVD, and I just fell in love with it!

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I found httyd... And fell in love
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Very complicate story how I end up here, don't really want to tell it now. Maybe after the 2nd movie though

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

The first time I watched it was on an airplane, the next two on TV. I wasn't as interested back then.Then I joined tumblr and I didn't have any fandoms to join, and the first thing I thought was "What about HTTYD?" So I checked the tag and here I am now. :)

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I saw the movie in theaters when it first came out, but that's not where it started. It started when we were discussing which movie to rent and I realized my mom hadn't come with us to see HTTYD. I didn't remember any of the movie except that it was amazing. We rented + watched it, and I loved it so much I ended up watching it at least once a day, and when it was time to return it my dad bought it for me on Blu-Ray, and here I am today ;)
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

DragonNomz
Dragon Egg

I watched in the theatre originally and I liked it but I wasnt a massive fan, so recently when I was looking after my cousin I saw an episode of RoB and thought hey they made a tv show of that movie! So when I got home I rented and watched the movie again and was hooked I loved it and the next couple of days I watched every episode of RoB and DoB and well here I am now! :D

DragonParade
Dragon Egg

Watched it when it first came out. Loved it. Didn't become obsessed till I watched it again on TV. Fell in love all over again. Been obsessed with, ever since. ❤ ❤ ❤

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Honestly, I went to see it in theaters because I love animated movies. I didn't have high expectations for it and only went that day because I was bored, but it has since become one of my favorite films. Hopefully the next 2 continue that trend. :)
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-