Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How'd you end up in the fandom?
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2014, 08:32 (59594 Views)
CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

I was called by Satan.

He said he had an opening slot for me in this fandom.
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

HideousZippleback
07 Jun 2014, 11:06
Toothless123
07 Jun 2014, 10:59
Hope_and_Heir
01 Jun 2014, 16:01
*raises brow*
Why? ^o)
'Cause she's was in the fandom since the books came out and I think she was offended that you were saying you were before any one else...
Actually I've been in the fandom for four years also. The movie brought me to the books, but there's plenty of people who have been in the fandom for the same amount of time or longer.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

CityCreek
07 Jun 2014, 12:32
I was called by Satan.

He said he had an opening slot for me in this fandom.
He called you too?
First I didn't listen, but then I surrendered when he started playing Lindsey Stirling music, yuck! ;P

Toothless123
Night Fury

HideousZippleback
07 Jun 2014, 11:06
Toothless123
07 Jun 2014, 10:59
Hope_and_Heir
01 Jun 2014, 16:01
*raises brow*
Why? ^o)
'Cause she's was in the fandom since the books came out and I think she was offended that you were saying you were before any one else...
Sorry... :(

Flightening the Flightmare
Flightmare

My school were doing a going for goals project and our 'going for goals movie' was...... HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!!!!!!!
Dragons. Dragons. DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNSSS! Especially Flightmares. are'm a How to train your Dragon mega-fan

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Through Tumblr, actually! Someone brought up the HTTYD and I decided to go through the tag. The fandom seemed really nice so I made a HTTYD blog and now I'm here!
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

I first read How To Be a Pirate in my school library (it was the only one they had) in ~2006. I got slightly obsessed for a small time, but then became less interested. In 2010, (a while after it was in cinemas) I watched HTTYD, but didn't become a big fan then either. It was only at the very end of June that I watched HTTYD 2 and that's when I joined the fandom.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

I found this movie at local dvd store last year. Well, i was sitting when the dvd operator played it. I already knew about this movie but not interested that time. And then he skip to The Downed Dragon scene. I don't know, but somehow i instantly attracted to that movie. Then i going home, download it, and watch it. First thing i love is the soundtrack. Just because i want to hear the soundtrack over and over again, i played it many times, and in 3rd watch, finally i got the core and the 'feel'. I trace about this movie, and found that the sequel is being produced. That time, when i feel really happy because of that, i know that i'm in the fandom. Then i search for httyd fandom, and i ended up here.

This fandom + site is the best for me!
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Berkian1
Terrible Terror

I saw the original movie in theaters in 2010 and I thought it was good, but I didn't hear anything else about it. It wasn't until I saw httyd2 this year that I became obsessed because it moved me so much. Now I've watched everything and love it! I just wonder why I didn't see it in the first movie which now I love just as much as the second.
"Hiccup what you're looking for isn't out there. It's in here, maybe you just don't see it yet."

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

After signing up Berk's Grapevine.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~