Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
You know you're a fan when?
Topic Started: 24 Sep 2014, 16:02 (39870 Views)
Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

You can probably get one, but it will be costy
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

When someone points out the obvious and you sarcastically say in your Hiccup voice. "Thank you for summing that up."

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

When you listen to the soundtrack almost every day and watch both movies every week. I have a problem...
"Thank you for summing that up."

Ziggerastica's Kalevala
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

^) You know when your a fan when you can't stop thinking about the characters, the impact the situations have on them and constantly study the awesome soundtrack and cinematography. Also when you want to visit the Norse area, Inner Hebrides, Bjornoya or any other place resembling Berk. ^_^ Also when your schematics for projects are similar to how Hiccup makes the new tail! ;)
"New Tail" lyrics:
O iron ore and fire ablaze
Bend this rod just....
A secret friend deep down in the cove
Needs secret wings to be his own
And ride wings I will, so seat bring me the means
Rod and saddle
Leather and frame
For his new tail, any gear for which I will have forged, and I'll go under wing....

Pikey
Wow!

Tessem7
25 Sep 2014, 00:59
When you listen to the soundtrack almost every day and watch both movies every week. I have a problem...
Surely listening to it that often makes it stale? As much as I would prefer to listen to it everyday, if you listen to it less often, the music is more interesting, same with the movies. :P

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

Pikey
25 Sep 2014, 06:23
Tessem7
Surely listening to it that often makes it stale? As much as I would prefer to listen to it everyday, if you listen to it less often, the music is more interesting, same with the movies. :P
Surprisingly it hasn't become stale yet. I just find myself humming parts of the soundtrack every day and then I have to put that song on to get it out of my head.
"Thank you for summing that up."

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

You know you are a fan when(All based on true stories):

You and your friends plan something and someone forgets to do his part of the plan, which causes a problem and you go "Da Da Da! We're dead!" or "Thanks for nothing you usless reptile."(Yeah, I say it to humans too...)

When your dog wakes you up in the morning for his morning walk and you tell him "Well, good morning, Mr. bossy"

When your dog licks your face and you say "You know that doesn't wash out!"

When someone gets Toothless's local name wrong(He isn't called "Toothless" where I live, but some fancy transalation that sound's like a name of a food) and you yell at him that it's not his name. Reaching rage levels when they can't even say "Hiccup" for whatever reason(Who has the same name here, if anyone is curios).

Pikey
Wow!

Tessem7
25 Sep 2014, 09:20
Pikey
25 Sep 2014, 06:23
Tessem7
Surprisingly it hasn't become stale yet. I just find myself humming parts of the soundtrack every day and then I have to put that song on to get it out of my head.
Lucky you, I really feel like listening to it sometimes but I know I need to wait for a bit before so it's just as good. :P Same with the movies and stuff.

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

When you see "Powell" on the side of the school instrument storage trailer and you wonder why it's there... Seriously, it bugs me.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Theotherunknown
There were dragons, when I was a boy...

When you accidently have memorized all of the Dreamworks:Dragons episodes,in order.
How many times must I fix my signature over the years?