Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The little things
Topic Started: 25 May 2014, 05:03 (54957 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

In the soundtrack "Where is Hiccup?" you can here someone cough in the background. I really like that. :D
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

That's really hard to answer. The whole movie had so many little things I liked. But my favorite moment is the end of the "Forbidden Friendship"-Scene when Toothless moves his head towards Hiccups hand to touch it, but then hesitates for a splitsecond before finally placing his head in his palm.

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

The ash in the "Where's Hiccup" scene coming out of the screen in 3D.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Foxlight
08 May 2014, 02:20
There's one little bit that I've always loved, even though it's really random - early on in the movie, Stoick stabs the map with his knife, and then later on when they're all in the boats you can see the little cut in it still. :P It's a tiny little detail but for some reason it makes me very happy that they pay attention to tiny little continuity bits like that.
I remember getting really happy when I noticed that bit, too (: Three cheers for continuity!

Also I really love how the title of the film isn't actually shown until the end. I don't really know how to explain why, I just do ^.^

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

mycove
Terrible Terror

TheBlackFluffyThing
14 Jun 2014, 15:35
That's really hard to answer. The whole movie had so many little things I liked. But my favorite moment is the end of the "Forbidden Friendship"-Scene when Toothless moves his head towards Hiccups hand to touch it, but then hesitates for a splitsecond before finally placing his head in his palm.
And Hiccup's breathing at that moment, and how Toothless's touch interrupts... *breathtaking* !

Hiccup's first genuine smile just before that moment.

Hiccup working at the forge at the begonning of "new tail"

Stoick holding an unconscious Hiccup at the end...

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

Zer0x
25 May 2014, 09:03
In the soundtrack "Where is Hiccup?" you can here someone cough in the background. I really like that. :D
For some reasons, I can't hear that in the soundtrack version. Is it been removed in that version?
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

puxlit
Member Avatar
Better in Silhouette Form

Zer0x
Likewise, though I'm not entirely sure why.
mr.k.c.w.
20 Jun 2014, 10:09
[...] For some reasons, I can't hear that in the soundtrack version. Is it been removed in that version?
It's just shy of the two minute mark; scrub to around 1:58.

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

puxlit
20 Jun 2014, 10:59
Zer0x
Likewise, though I'm not entirely sure why.
mr.k.c.w.
20 Jun 2014, 10:09
[...] For some reasons, I can't hear that in the soundtrack version. Is it been removed in that version?
It's just shy of the two minute mark; scrub to around 1:58.
Still can't hear it. Maybe my speakers aren't good enough.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Not my fav, but neat and something I did not notice until pointed out to me.

Toothless is actually the first character we see. If you watch on the mid-lower right when they are showing the Dreamworks logo, you can actually see him fly through the background.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Did anyone else see snotlout wipe a tear from his face when they found out hiccup was alive? XD
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2