Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The little things
Topic Started: 13 May 2014, 18:47 (55055 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

cometotheberkside
09 May 2014, 02:26
That last scene where Hiccup walks out the door and for just a moment Toothless swings his tail around and you can see that both their left tailfin/foot has been lost and every time I watch that, I think "They're the same inside, even if they look different".

*cries*

And then there's the one at the end too where Spitelout has a Terrible Terror perched on his shoulder and I just thought that was amusing :P
We just said the same thing...whoops
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Seeing all the different dragon colors during the last scene. Also the part where Snotlout is teaching the guys on the Nadder and Gronckle how to fly.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

AndyMay
04 May 2014, 22:21
chimuelo
04 May 2014, 21:40
Toothless
04 May 2014, 17:52
also maybe that at the end it was toothless that bit hiccups leg in order to protect him ( just a theory )
While we don't know for sure what happened in the fireball, I think that it's more likely that Toothless couldn't completely protect Hiccup in his fireproof wings, and Hiccup's foot burned off. I usually associate deliberate amputation with preventing the spread of an infection.
Another possibility is that it was damaged beyond repair when he hit the ground, seeing as Toothless couldn't have absorbed all of the energy when they hit the round.
I think hiccups leg was damaged when toothlesses fake tail fin finally disintragated and toothless ran into the red deaths tail, hiccups leg hit the red deaths tail.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Toothless most likely bit off Hiccup's leg to save him since it's sort of hinted apparently in the first hour of HTTYD2.

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

HideousZippleback
22 May 2014, 17:36
Toothless most likely bit off Hiccup's leg to save him since it's sort of hinted apparently in the first hour of HTTYD2.
ohhh c'mon not that spoiler fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

The animation is just AMAZING! It draws you in as if it had actually happened in real life...
I love the way Dreamworks went into every single detail, from the huge explosion of a Zippleback shot to the tiny quivering of a branch in the breeze.

I don't know if I'm the only one or not but I hate end credits. The music in the background is amazing, of course, but knowing that actors just pretended to be the characters in the film is a bit sad :$ (even though the actors did an amazing job, especially Jay and Gerard, and all of them!)

And to join in with the current discussion of how Hiccup lost his leg, I think that as he was violently shoved off Toothless, seen as his foot was tightly strapped into the saddle, the force of him being pushed off the saddle simply bently and permanently damaged Hiccup's foot and lower leg - so Gobber had to cut it off :) that's my theory :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

ACMusicVids
Hatchling

Hiccup guiding, the Nightmare/Hookfang out of the cage :)

HideousZippleback

[/color]

The sequence where Hiccup helps guide Snotlout's hand to Hookfang's snout and you watch Snotlout's eyes shift from terrified to wondering, and the fact that both of them share the same look right after Hookfang starts purring.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Toothless trying to smile for the first time.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Gobber asks why trolls only steal the left socks
And he only has a left foot

Also that gobber has like 10 different hand attachments
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns