Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Can you relate to Hiccup?
Topic Started: 14 Oct 2014, 07:05 (4566 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Adding on to my previous answer, yes, I can relate. In probably more ways than I'd think.

I don't want any resposibilities. I don't want to be a leader or anything, because, I'm a perfectionist. I have to live up to the previous person, or I get stressed out.

When I want to do something, and I put my heart into it, I can do anything (literally). For example, I usually hate drama, but when I put my heart into it, I can get top marks.

Lack of confidence is a big thing in my life. I was brought up thinking I'll never be good enough (thus the perfectionist personality). I know I have a problem with confidence, and I've tried doing something about it, but everytime I try, I just chicken out.

My ideas are constantly being regarded as ridiculous. I once answered a question with the correct answer, but my teacher said it was silly, and when I got it correct, she started to hate me.

I have different personalities, and the shy, quiet one comes out at school. When I make friends, they realize I'm really a crazy loud girl, and they ditch me.

I can be the biggest b**** when I want to be.

I'm extremely stubborn at some things, and can guilt-trip anyone into doing anything.

Sarcasm is my 1st language.

I always try to fit in, but fail everytime.

That's just some off the top of my head...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

obsidianz
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I can definitely relate, but the funny thing about that is that I am so jealous of him.^^" Just seeing someone very similar having a life I'm kind of desperate for. Dragons are unlikely to suddenly appear, though. :'(

ADFX-01-Morgan
Seath the Toothless

Hiccup is relatable in the same way that Harry Potter is relatable: their defining traits are initially being a misunderstood outcast.

Steampunk! Airships! Aerial Battles! Dragons!

ChinesischSchluckauf

[b]
[color=blue]Shut up, Mokuba!
[/color]
[/b]

obsidianz
25 Oct 2014, 22:22
I can definitely relate, but the funny thing about that is that I am so jealous of him.^^" Just seeing someone very similar having a life I'm kind of desperate for. Dragons are unlikely to suddenly appear, though. :'(
At least I have the lizard.
Did anybody else notice my signature has shrunk?