Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Can you relate to Hiccup?
Topic Started: 03 May 2014, 06:15 (4475 Views)
hiccupi
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I looked at Hiccup... and I saw myself.

Haha, something like that. What do you think? Do you see something similar to yourself at Hiccup and what that is?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hiccupfriend
Terrible Terror

I have always been a outsider for my whole life. I don't have any friends who I see outside school really. But I am used to it now.

I can relate to Hiccup because he was too alone with his ideas. He wasn't a useless thing after all.
'I looked at him and saw myself' Hiccup

FuriousKnight
Knight of Fury

I can definitely relate to Hiccup.

My love of fantasy and sci-fi has made me a major outcast in my family. I only have to say 'dragon' or something similar and my parents just shake their heads.

Nat the Hooligan
Left Handed Hooligan

For starters I'm left handed like him :3 but I've never really had more than two of three friends at a time and also living up to my moms expectations had always been pretty hard. Also his veiws on the way they live being different is relatable because many of my guess and opinions dude from the rest of my family

"I'm good with fabric, who knew?!" ~Tuffnut

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I definitely relate to him in some ways, but I more just adore his character because, call me crazy, but he's basically lived/living the life I've always wanted. So much of what he did in the movie, like bringing about such a big change for all of them is something I wish I could do in my own life. I look up to him...even if that sounds weird.
C4P741N 5W4N

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

Well, his sarcasm is a start. :)
Other than that.... not a lot.

But I see many in him which I treasure, and even look up to. I guess that is saying that he has traits I admire, but do not have.
Come and visit my blog!

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

hiccup no not really but astrid is a different story i definitely relate to astrid on personality.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Like Aika said, I definetely love using sarcasm...

Honestly, I've never had any 'best' friends even though I hang out with a lot of people. I think it's that I have two personalities....

I usually do something I think is extremely exciting and all, and everyone thinks it's weird and stupid.
I've been put down a few times because of that.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

No.

I can relate to Book Hiccup, though. He's quiet, writes, smart, he stands up for what he believes in, has few friends, and skilled with a weapon. (Lol, for me, it's a gun.)
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Yep, I can definitely relate to Hiccup. Growing up and through school, I've had a few close friends, but they always seemed to do things together without including me...and if I did show up, they'd give me looks like "why are you here too?".

My parents were definitely more supportive than Stoick, but there are still times when they seem to be disappointed in me and it hurts. Unfortunately, I'm not mentally strong like Hiccup and I usually get depression attacks and anxiety attacks and such.

Ever since seeing HTTYD, I've become even more like Hiccup. My parents have told me that I've become more sarcastic. I'm still waiting to grow up and become "hot" though. Maybe in 5 more years. XD
Coming Soon!!