Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New and Creepy dragons?
Topic Started: 04 Jun 2014, 12:20 (1331 Views)
Heather
Crazy Dragon Lover

Well, in the movie when Hiccup was reading the book of dragons, he said " burns it's victims, chokes it's victims, turns its victims inside out..." So, my question is what kind of dragon chokes someone? And turns someone inside out? I would not want to meet a dragon like that in a battle, that's for sure.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Well the choking is used in animals today. But the turning inside out? Don't ask me....
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I could describe how it works, but not without violent visualizations which is appropriate in the normal forums, sorry.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Crest1347
Dragon Egg

"Turns its victims inside out" in my mind is really not that hard to achieve for any dragon. I see a dragon using its claws to slice down the middle. The Vikings, in their naturally superstitious mindset (Lightning and death, anyone?), just hype that up to "turns its victims inside out".

Now there might be a dragon that uses that as standard operating procedure, so it was given the special 'honor' of that description.

As for choking, I'm thinking either a really flexible tail (like a Changewing) or some really blunt gums (sans teeth, of course).

And for meeting them on the battlefield, well, both seem impractical (maybe someone cares to correct me?) as they both require physical contact. Now, meeting these dragons in a dark and scary forest...

Edit: Slightly better wording

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I would think one of those is talking about the Snaptrapper. The others.. I have no idea.