Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Who does Hiccup love more, Astrid or Toothless?
Astrid! 2 (3%)
Toothless! 32 (47%)
He loves both! 34 (50%)

Astrid or Toothless?
Topic Started: 04 Jun 2014, 17:05 (4096 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Hard question...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I really hope he likes Toothless more, otherwise I won't like him anymore. I mean, Toothless would die for him, Astrid is just a little romance.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Faerie_Dragon
02 Jun 2014, 01:21
Toothcup <3 ;)
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

No one have said Astrid XD
5 on Toothless and 2 on both

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

It's hard to say unless he's ever forced into a position to choose between the two of them.

I will say that I don't share the opinion of many fans that Toothless is the be all end all of Hiccup's life. Sure he was Hiccup's first friend and remains important, but let's not forget that the entire beginning of the movie focuses on how desperately Hiccup wants to both win over Astrid and gain Stoick's respect, themes that are revisited at the end. It seems like a cop-out to say, but I think Toothless and Astrid are equally important to Hiccup in their own way. I would even throw Stoick in there as well, but he's not mentioned in the original question.

P.S. I'm not sure it's fair to say that Astrid isn't willing to lay her life on the line for Hiccup. She rushed into the kill ring to protect him during Hookfang's rampage before they were even an official couple. If anything, that devotion should be even stronger now.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

KentuckyWildcat

It's hard to say unless he's ever forced into a position to choose between the two of them.
I think it is much harder to find a friend like Toothless than a girlfriend like Astrid.
Toothless' and Hiccups relationship is something special, but Hiccup and Astrid? You can find this around every corner.

Nightshade
04 Jun 2014, 21:55
No one have said Astrid XD
5 on Toothless and 2 on both
Spoiler: click to toggle
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Astrid as his girlfriend
Toothless as his best friend
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I'm bound by oath to say Astrid...

But it's a tough choice, he loves them both very differently.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I vote Toothless. I would say why, but that would require me stating all the reasons I will forever be against Hiccstrid, and I have no interest in an argument.
C4P741N 5W4N

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

KentuckyWildcat
04 Jun 2014, 21:59

I will say that I don't share the opinion of many fans that Toothless is the be all end all of Hiccup's life. Sure he was Hiccup's first friend and remains important, but let's not forget that the entire beginning of the movie focuses on how desperately Hiccup wants to both win over Astrid and gain Stoick's respect, themes that are revisited at the end. It seems like a cop-out to say, but I think Toothless and Astrid are equally important to Hiccup in their own way. I would even throw Stoick in there as well, but he's not mentioned in the original question.

P.S. I'm not sure it's fair to say that Astrid isn't willing to lay her life on the line for Hiccup. She rushed into the kill ring to protect him during Hookfang's rampage before they were even an official couple. If anything, that devotion should be even stronger now.
I actually agree with this. He loves them both equally, but in different ways. Toothless and Hiccup have been close for longer than Hiccup and Astrid, but still...I'd say both.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-