Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Shopping
Topic Started: 09 Jun 2014, 22:23 (7994 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Sell, buy or post your discoveries here. All must be dragon related. Shopping for undragony stuff would be in general. Remember..... buy at your own risk!!
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Just picked up a Scaldron, Fireworm, and Thunderdrum at walmart. Was surprised to find them there as have not really even seen them on Amazon except a few random scalpers, but glad to have them.

My Walmart is currently selling they dragon figure toys for $9.77, which is a good $3 less that pretty much anywhere else I have found. Had several of the newer $5 mini figures as well (cloudjumper, bewilderbeast, skullcrusher).

stormflys
Terrible Terror

There's a cool package for the HTTYD2 Soundtrack at Walmart and it contains all this stuff (magazine, patch, posters)

Here's the link if any of you are interested! I should be getting mine tomorrow...I can't wait!
www.walmart.com/ip/36774624
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Does Walmart ship internationally?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Nope, unfortunately! Maybe they've got it at ASDA? I think it's related to Walmart or something.
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Methinks that patch would look nice on a hat... lol
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Also a big sale at toys r us. Several toys on sale on top of buy 1get 1 40% off. And if you spend a certain amount on dragon toys ($20 I think) you get $8 towards a HTTYD2 movie ticket.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IUQF97U/ref ... 3FLDZJNE6K

But do not buy them, they would sound horrible. :D
UNAMUSED

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

It seems like a HTTYD Steelbook will be released tomorrow:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-To-Train-Yo ... 338ec60e90

It is a limited edition with only 350 copies, but it cost ~$140. Even for a Steelbook that's a bit too much. :D

Edit:

Walmart Blu Ray including HTTYD2 content:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/36795033
UNAMUSED

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

Edit: Ignore this, this is not a merchandise, more of a kind of promotional stuff. I screwed up by not reading the description properly.

This is HTTYD related right? So, does this counts?

It's from a cereal box that my older sister bought from the supermarket yesterday. Ignore the Chinese text, as long as you know that it's a kind of paper badge that people can make is enough.

(Also, Nestle. Didn't know why I need to bring that up.)
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.