Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon-related conspiracy theories?
Topic Started: 01 Aug 2014, 20:40 (1591 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I love the theories fans make about their favorite cartoons and movies, like the ones in this video, even if they're crazy or unlikely, it's fun just to speculate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgtxlkpfFo

But I can't find any theories about Dragons, which disappoints me, because it's my favorite movie ever. Does anyone else know of any, or can you possibly come up with some? Read mine, and add your own! Build upon mine, if you want. You can point out some specific evidence from the show or movies (even interviews!) that would be some sort of proof of your theory.

Let me know! Are the dragons just the dreams of a normal, modern boy in a coma, or a mentally unstable one? Is Toothless Hiccup's imaginary friend, or split personality?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Maybe Astrid and Camicazi (from the books, for those who may not know) are the same girl, who gives her two different personalities different names?

I know none of these are very likely, but I'm just tossing them out there! Let's see how far-fetched we can be!
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Huh.

Based on these I would say Hiccup is very sick/mentally unstable, as you said, and Toothless would represent his desire to fly, a.k.a to go outside like the other children. Perhaps the other characters could represent his personalities, because in reality he has no friends? e.x. Snotlout= jealousy, sarcasm; Astrid= courage (and qualities he would like as a girlfriend) Fishlegs for his loving side, the twins for his practical joke side and the times he's just brain-dead and isn't able to think clearly?

This is rather messed up, is this what you want? -_-

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I have nothing to add except that this would be a very interesting idea for a HTTYD fanfic. I don't know how it would be executed, but it would definitely be an interesting read. XD
Coming Soon!!

ChinesischSchluckauf

[b]
[color=blue]Shut up, Mokuba!
[/color]
[/b]

What if Berk is actually NĂºmenor (from Lord of the Rings), and it got un-submerged after Sauron was defeated? :blink:
I know of a few people who have done HtTYD and LotR crossovers.
Did anybody else notice my signature has shrunk?

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Sorry that it took so long...

I deleteted the inappropriate Post and the regarding replies.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..