Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
5 seasons
Topic Started: 07 Aug 2014, 11:24 (2532 Views)
Eret
....Son of Eret

BerserkDragon
06 Aug 2014, 20:59
Eret
06 Aug 2014, 15:37
I know for certain the third season is set before HTTYD2. I think the fourth season is as well, but I'm not 100% positive about that.
Yay Stoick will be in it!

So, does that mean Hiccup and the rest of the riders will be 15, like before? (LOL sorry, so many questions XD)
I dunno if thats been confirmed anywhere. It depends on whether or not they have the budget to make an "in-between" model for each of the kids, but I'm sort of hoping that if they don't, they use the older models. We've already had two seasons of the young kids so it'd be nice to see more of them as adults.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Eret
06 Aug 2014, 14:59
if there was a 5th it would probably air after the third movie.... which i'm not sure is a good idea
If the series ends after the third movie, and
Spoiler: click to toggle
, I agree, because the show is the dragons, and without them the show would be pointless. However, if there is a fourth, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of another season after the third, but only if the fourth takes place a while after the third movie, and it's not like "How to Train Your Dragon 3, part 1" and "How to Train Your Dragon 3, part 2" like they're doing now with every young adult novel phenomenon. (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Breaking Dawn, Mockingjay, Allegiant, and most likely more to come. (Yes, I know the HTTYD books are more children's books than young adult novels.)) because if the fourth takes place immediately after the third ends, then obviously there won't be enough time for a whole season of events to take place.

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote