Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Anybody know when the new toys is coming out or are they scrapped?
Topic Started: 14 Aug 2014, 23:58 (1985 Views)
Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

I would like to know if anybody has gotten their hands on the next wave of HTTYD toys which should have included:

>:( Mega Toothless/Alpha Toothless
Skull Crusher
:astrid: Astrid
:valka: Valka
:ruffnut: Ruffnut
:tuffnut: Tuffnut
:gobber: Gobber
:stoick: Stoick

because they were supposedly released in July but its August now :/

MASSIVE EDIT: I have found a Mega Toothless at a Walmart and he sold for 22 plus taxes (25 USD).

(a bit of over spray there...)

He soo cool and very well detailed, but hes more of a model/statue then a toy as I suspected. I STILL LOVE HIM.

I scanned the bar-code using my iPhone via Amazon it states that the Mega toothless wasn't available for purchase yet.O.o
"Size unknown, speed unknown. Unholy offspring of lighting and death itself. What else would you like to know about me?" ^_^

"..." :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Alpha Toothless already out?

About the others, though, I don't know,
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Been looking, but have not found any yet. Not even scalpers on ebay. Let me know if anybody does find them.

Dinobuzz
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Alpha Toothless (I refer to as Two-spiked Toothless) is out but as for the others, I have a feeling they will appear in early Fall when the stores start stocking for Christmas.

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Dinobuzz
15 Aug 2014, 15:47
Alpha Toothless (I refer to as Two-spiked Toothless) is out but as for the others, I have a feeling they will appear in early Fall when the stores start stocking for Christmas.
By the Alpha Toothless do you mean the really big one they were planning to release, or a normal-sized/tiny one?
'cause I need that giant alpha Toothless
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

Whitefang
15 Aug 2014, 15:49
Dinobuzz
By the Alpha Toothless do you mean the really big one they were planning to release, or a normal-sized/tiny one?
I meant the big one. The box had wording like "alpha edition" on it so i called it the "alpha toothless"

Ive seen so far 2 on evilBay selling for about 99+ USD. I ALSO FOUND 1 ASTRID, in a viking two pack with hiccup :/ (cause i already have hiccup from the hiccup/drago 2 pack) and its selling for over 100 USD. AND NO. i am not paying textbook-prices for something that may cost msrp 40 / 10 respectively, and nether should you guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-To-Train-Yo ... 3a959d09fc >:(
studying the box art shows that this toothless may be more a giant model toothless rather then a toy, since the box boasts mostly his size, and he seems to lack playability features.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spin-Master-Dre ... 233f30d320 :astrid:

..proof that they exist ^_^
"Size unknown, speed unknown. Unholy offspring of lighting and death itself. What else would you like to know about me?" ^_^

Dinobuzz
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Oops! Sorry, had mini dragons on the brain.... but ya, I think the Mega Toothless will appear when stores stock up for Christmas... that piece is definitely a must have! I do have the other large Toothless (the one you put water in to make him glow or something)... got him for $12 from $40 at Target when the end cap mistakenly had 70% off when it should of been 50%. :)

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Airbusjack
16 Aug 2014, 08:17
Whitefang
15 Aug 2014, 15:49
Dinobuzz
I meant the big one. The box had wording like "alpha edition" on it so i called it the "alpha toothless"

Ive seen so far 2 on evilBay selling for about 99+ USD. I ALSO FOUND 1 ASTRID, in a viking two pack with hiccup :/ (cause i already have hiccup from the hiccup/drago 2 pack) and its selling for over 100 USD. AND NO. i am not paying textbook-prices for something that may cost msrp 40 / 10 respectively, and nether should you guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-To-Train-Yo ... 3a959d09fc >:(
studying the box art shows that this toothless may be more a giant model toothless rather then a toy, since the box boasts mostly his size, and he seems to lack playability features.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spin-Master-Dre ... 233f30d320 :astrid:

..proof that they exist ^_^
I just saw the big Alpha on eBay and don't worry, I'll be waiting until it's released in stores because $100 for a model isn't worth it. I can wait.
But I didn't see the Astrid- cool- and thanks for the links :)
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

I have gotten my Mega Toothless :) :) its soo cool, i'll upload the pics soonish