Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Astrological signs?
Topic Started: 31 Aug 2014, 14:15 (1727 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

What do you think would be the astrological signs for the characters? I tried to match up who I thought would be each sign, but for me I keep on finding that they could fit into more than one. So maybe someone could help me out?

Here's a website about astrology:

http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/1 ... he-zodiac/

Edit: Also, state thine sign!
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I'm semi into astrology- and charts are- ok- well I did a free one for myself a few months ago and it was spot on.. basically we're a mix of other signs too based on where certain planets where when we were born...so.. I honestly think it's hard to pinpoint for any of the HTTYD characters...

Edit.. just reading that site's description for Capricorn (also my sign) I'm randomly feeling like Astrid could be capricorn...

Edit: I also know Book Hiccup's birthday is Feb 29th... and the one for Pieces seems to fit him.... and possibly even Stoick....

Now I randomly want to take a guess at what Valka is... :O
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Yes, I do think Hiccup could be a Pisces, or possibly an Aquarius (my dad's sign).
I think Astrid may be an Aries or a Taurus, but I think there are a few she could fit into. Stoick might also be a Taurus. Valka might be a Pisces like Hiccup, or a Virgo or a Cancer. (both of which are compatible to Stoick's Taurus. <3 ) Gobber is a Sagittarius, I'm pretty sure, and basically every villain is a Scorpio. (Dagar, Alvin, Mildew, and Drago.)
I kind of want to say the Ruffnut and Tuffnut are Gemini, but that may only be because the symbol of Gemini is...the twins. But some characteristics listed for Gemini do fit, like: masculine (check!), loves excitement (check!), and scattered (check!).

And I'm a Leo, by the way.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

RealHousewifeofBerk
31 Aug 2014, 18:47
Yes, I do think Hiccup could be a Pisces, or possibly an Aquarius (my dad's sign).
I think Astrid may be an Aries or a Taurus, but I think there are a few she could fit into. Stoick might also be a Taurus. Valka might be a Pisces like Hiccup, or a Virgo or a Cancer. (both of which are compatible to Stoick's Taurus. <3 ) Gobber is a Sagittarius, I'm pretty sure, and basically every villain is a Scorpio. (Dagar, Alvin, Mildew, and Drago.)
I kind of want to say the Ruffnut and Tuffnut are Gemini, but that may only be because the symbol of Gemini is...the twins. But some characteristics listed for Gemini do fit, like: masculine (check!), loves excitement (check!), and scattered (check!).

And I'm a Leo, by the way.
I'm a gemini. If Ruff & Tuff are Geminis too then that explains my love for explosions and the fact I'm danger-prone xD

I agree that Stoick could be a Taurus :)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Hiccup is a Pisces like me yay fish people

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Rocky Rose
31 Aug 2014, 18:19
I'm semi into astrology- and charts are- ok- well I did a free one for myself a few months ago and it was spot on.. basically we're a mix of other signs too based on where certain planets where when we were born...so.. I honestly think it's hard to pinpoint for any of the HTTYD characters...

Edit.. just reading that site's description for Capricorn (also my sign) I'm randomly feeling like Astrid could be capricorn...

Edit: I also know Book Hiccup's birthday is Feb 29th... and the one for Pieces seems to fit him.... and possibly even Stoick....

Now I randomly want to take a guess at what Valka is... :O
Book Hiccup's sign fits perfectly xD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'