Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If Disney made HTTYD...
Topic Started: 02 Sep 2014, 16:24 (8975 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Here's what I think would have been different. Feel free to add on!

> At the beginning of the first movie, Hiccup would explain his troubles in song, which would either be called "So Much Cooler" or "(I Just Want to Be) One of You Guys".

> Hiccup might not be accepted by the other Vikings, but that's okay, because the talking, anthropomorphic woodland creatures would be his best friends.

> Oh, yeah, and the dragons would talk too.

> The battle training scenes would include every character singing their thoughts and actions.

> Some kind of magic would cause Hiccup's foot to grow back.

> During the Itchy Armpit scene in the second movie, Astrid would sing him a song, called "What You're Searching For".

> Drago Bludvist would sing a song explaining why he was evil and how he planned to take over the world.

> There would be a scene in which Ruffnut sings a comically bad song about Eret.

> The movie would have already made billions of dollars by now.

> The media would never, ever stop talking about it.

> You would have to actively avoid saying any of the words in the title of one of the songs to keep people from automatically belting out the chorus.

Please note, this is not an attack on Disney, this was just meant for fun, so please don't go all, "Well, X movie didn't even make a billion dollars" or "Well, X Disney movie didn't even have any talking animals".
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

This actually sounds pretty accurate xD

Remember that Hiccup might sing a little jitty while making Toothless' tail fin, and also about their forbidden friendship when he first becomes Toothless' friend xD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Pikey
Wow!

Also Drago's bullhook would somehow be a character (like pots, pans and brooms have been), have a constant dry-joke ridden personality and tend to mock anything Drago says quietly but have the camera focus on him just so you know that it's meant to be funny the 500th time it happens.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Let's not forget the whole true love theme! Can't have a Disney movie without true love.

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Basically httyd would have no originality, a storyline used a billion times before, the story would be all about hiccup and astrid falling in love and getting married, and probably have toothless in love with a female night fury or something, there probably wouldn't be any epic battle scenes, Drago would have died rather then have his fate remain a mystery (either that or he would get sent away to prison), hiccup would most likely be an orphan and astrid would be the next Disney princess.

When you think about it Disney can really suck sometimes.....
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Also, Stoick would probably be a full-fledged villain, following the lesson that Disney taught us in Tangled that if your single parent won't let you do something you really want to do, that they're evil and probably not even your real parent, and that you should totally run away with a convicted criminal and do it anyways. I mean, really? Has Disney thought about this, like, AT ALL??
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Pikey
Wow!

This really is turning into a Disney slanderfest isn't it... :P

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

The Norse Nerd
02 Sep 2014, 20:59
Let's not forget the whole true love theme! Can't have a Disney movie without true love.
Don't forget the true love's kiss which will magically solve whatever issues were present before

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

All the women have the same facial structure? Or it that some coincidence?
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

MC_Oceans
02 Sep 2014, 22:19
All the women have the same facial structure? Or it that some coincidence?
I was literally just thinking that goddamit Alex

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014