Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Without it...
Topic Started: 13 Jun 2015, 10:09 (3008 Views)
Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

draco
13 Jun 2015, 06:31
Very true.

I bet the author never would have imagined that her story she created when she was a kid. Would grow to have such a large fan base. :) from all over the world.
Did she write it when she was a kid? I thought she had written it when she was older, but it was her love and fascination of dragons when she was younger that led her to writing in the first place. Which is pretty much what brings all of us here to our love and fascination of dragons. Without it I know I wouldn't have been anywhere near as involved as I have been(and am now), and I wouldn't have found out that there are people who are just as crazy as I am. :P ;)
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Demonwolf002
13 Jun 2015, 14:09
draco
Very true.

I bet the author never would have imagined that her story she created when she was a kid. Would grow to have such a large fan base. :) from all over the world.
Did she write it when she was a kid? I thought she had written it when she was older, but it was her love and fascination of dragons when she was younger that led her to writing in the first place. Which is pretty much what brings all of us here to our love and fascination of dragons. Without it I know I wouldn't have been anywhere near as involved as I have been(and am now), and I wouldn't have found out that there are people who are just as crazy as I am. :P ;)
You could be right. I thought she said she started writing the stories when she was kid. Hmmm
I'll check the end of the first httyd movie where she talks about it tonight.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

draco
14 Jun 2015, 01:24
Demonwolf002
draco
Very true.

You could be right. I thought she said she started writing the stories when she was kid. Hmmm
She wrote Httyd as an adult but she had the idea of Vikings and dragons as a kid yes. ^-^ :hiccup:
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Hope_and_Heir
16 Jun 2015, 06:50
draco
14 Jun 2015, 01:24
Demonwolf002
She wrote Httyd as an adult but she had the idea of Vikings and dragons as a kid yes. ^-^ :hiccup:
Ah,ok I thought I was wrong. Thanks hope and heir. :toothless:
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

The Dragon's Demeanor
Also known as Aruk

Without HTTYD, I wouldn't have joined this place and met you guys of course.

I also wouldn't have found the blog of Toothless the Nightfury/usertoothless – and I wouldn't have been inspired to start my own blog about HTTYD and dragons.
My blog about HTTYD and dragons

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

You know, honestly, without HTTYD, I wouldn't have the personality I have now. HTTYD introduced me to the idea of being weird is okay.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha