Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Without it...
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2015, 18:04 (3002 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Without HTTYD, I wouldn't have been introduced to all these lovely people. (AKA You guys.)

Continue on...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

WasBornCrazy
07 Jun 2015, 22:04
Without HTTYD, I wouldn't have been introduced to all these lovely people. (AKA You guys.)

Continue on...
Agreed
Without httyd I wouldn't have a place to waist my time when I come on the Internet.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Without httyd I would have never joined this place and wouldn't have meet you guys of course <3

But in turn, I would have never joined DeviantART after finding out about it from you guys. I would have never fallen in love with digital art. And if I hadn't of drawn night furies all the time, my art would have never improved like it did.

So when I developed a love for the internet, I made more friends with the same love. And for the first time in my life, I acctualy had a group of friends instead of just me being a loner. And of course my best friend is now obsessed with it httyd too.

I owe that film alot in my life

P.S
I think it's Dean's birthday today!!! :D
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Without httyd I would have never found this site and all you lovely people!
Also the first person I ever drew was Hiccup, so I would still be drawing stick figures if it weren't for httyd :D

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Toothless123
Night Fury

Without HTTYD my relationship with my dad would probably still be rubbish- before it, we could never agree on anything; but since we've found it, we've found something to not argue about, to unite in; to love.

I would have never discovered Imagine Dragons, or my love for alternative rock as a whole, and I would have never known you guys, of course.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Well, the obvious "I would have never found this place and get a chance to know you guys".

But also, without HTTYD I would have probably never find FanFiction, let alone join the site, and would have never practiced my writing which a lot of people seem to enjoy and is also something I kind of want to do in the future. So that's a big one for me...

I also think that without it, I wouldn't have a favorite movie due(Yeah, Hiccup and Toothless are my favorite due in any film ever).

draco

Without httyd, and another member on this site, i wouldn't have gotten back into drawing again which I stopped years ago.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Without HTTYD, my art would still be total crap. :3
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Without HTTYD I don't think I'd be the person I am today. Really this movie has changed me forever (in all positive ways) as I expect it has for many of you. It's given me something to fall back on. Really the fact that a story someone sat down and wrote has affected us in these amazing ways has and will continue to blow my mind.

Plus, I wouldn't have met all of you lovely people and wouln't be able to call this place my second home. So for that I thank you :$ .

draco

NightoftheFury
13 Jun 2015, 05:51
Without HTTYD I don't think I'd be the person I am today. Really this movie has changed me forever (in all positive ways) as I expect it has for many of you. It's given me something to fall back on. Really the fact that a story someone sat down and wrote has affected us in these amazing ways has and will continue to blow my mind.

Plus, I wouldn't have met all of you lovely people and wouln't be able to call this place my second home. So for that I thank you :$ .
Very true.

I bet the author never would have imagined that her story she created when she was a kid. Would grow to have such a large fan base. :) from all over the world.

Toothless, alpha dragon.