Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Everything wrong with HTTYD
Topic Started: 22 Sep 2015, 12:39 (2680 Views)
Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQalxzgPu4
New video by cinemasins, it's hilarious, they have a great channel and I'm sure a HTTYD 2 edition will be out soon!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I think it's the most times they ever removed sins(Yes, I'm aware they do this every once in a while but it happened a lot more in this one).

I did find some of their points funny, like always, and also 85 total sins is a really good score. A lot of times a movie goes over 100 so yeah, that's pretty awesome.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I was so excited when I scrolled through my subs list in school! I'm betting the sins video on the sequel will be even better. xD
Also, I would have added a sin for Astrid not having an ugly name like everyone else does.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

They created a great site as well. ;)

http://www.thisisactuallyhowtotrainyourdragon.com/
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

That was great! :D To be picky: The first two shouldn't have counted since they were about the Dreamworks logo and not the movie itself, but I forgive CinemaSins because he removed so many of the sin points as he went along. ^_^ Did anyone else get a vibe like he might have- dare I say it- actually liked the movie?

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

DragonbackVoyager
23 Sep 2015, 21:41
That was great! :D To be picky: The first two shouldn't have counted since they were about the Dreamworks logo and not the movie itself, but I forgive CinemaSins because he removed so many of the sin points as he went along. ^_^ Did anyone else get a vibe like he might have- dare I say it- actually liked the movie?
Well, I seem to remember him saying that it was a good movie. :)

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

DragonbackVoyager
23 Sep 2015, 21:41
Did anyone else get a vibe like he might have- dare I say it- actually liked the movie?
If he gave less than 100 sins for the movie, he probably likes it. ;) He probably likes a lot of movies more than he leads us to think.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

So this is by no means important or proves HTTYD is better than any of these other movies that I'm going to list, but I found this interesting and thought I might share it with everyone.

HTTYD: 82 sins total, 5 removed
Frozen: 93 sins total, none removed
Tangled: 138 sins total, none removed
Cinderella: 102 sins total, none removed
Finding Nemo: 86 sins total, none removed
Big Hero 6: 114 sins total, 1 removed
The Incredibles: 85 sins total, 2 removed
Monsters Inc.: 108 total sins, 2 removed
The Nightmare Before Christmas: 85 sins total, none removed

Some detail, HTTYD was the only movie to have three sins removed for the look of the movie(other than maybe 1 sin removed from The Incredibles for the scene of dash running on water if that can be counted in the same category) Also HTTYD and Big Hero 6 were the only movies to have a sin removed for a character being to cute and or adorable.(I'll let you guess which characters) And to clarify HTTYD isn't the movie with the most removed sins. If I'm not mistaken there are 3 movies with 6 removed, one with 8, and one with 10. And yes I have no life.

Again this is CinemaSins so this in no way means one movie is better than another. If it means anything at all, it's just he had more material to work with from other movies when it came to making jokes and pointing out what he considered to be flaws in the logic of the movie. You know, because the videos aren't in anyway serious. With that said though HTTYD is the least sinned animated movie on CinemaSins so far. 8) :P
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

why did he make a new one vido anyway

DragonLover1987
Dragon Princess

I've been waiting for this and I was happy to see it!

:) :P <3 :nightfuryegg: :alpha: 8)
Want to contact me on non-dragon sites? Here!:
Animal Jam: PokemonPikachu10661
Transformice: Vanillaratxx