Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
toothless
Topic Started: 21 Dec 2015, 06:53 (41482 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Something iv been wondering.
Your thoughts

We all know the close bond between toothless and hiccup. We've seen toothless's mean side come out on a few occasions when hiccups life has been threatened.
Hear is the thought. Dare I say that hiccup is killed some how. How do you think toothless would handle his death?
A part of me thinks toothless would loose it and become a threat again, because of what happened to hiccup. And would want to go after his killer.
Another part of me thinks toothless would go into a sort of depression.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

if hiccups killer is in front of toothless so to speak toothless will go nuts
if hiccups killer gets away i think her will be shown to be standing on the cliffs wanting revenge

either way toothless would then go into some form of depression

Fearless Hungarian Hofferson
Dragon Egg

Yes, these two outcomes came to my mind also, when I read the post. (Great topic BTW).

I think if Hiccup is killed by a person, then It’s very probable that he will seek for some kind or form of vengeance. And if I were that person that committed that horrid act knowing how close they were, I wouldn’t plan for too long. He has very good smell and he's also very smart and determined. He'll figure it out where I live, and I wouldn’t be surprised if one day when I wake up suddenly from sleep in the middle of the night, Toothless would be on my bed right in front of me, silently looking at me with his stinging stare mixed with grief, passion and furious hate. And I’m pretty sure that stare will be the last thing I’ll see in my life.

After that I think he would fall into great lethargy and depression, because Hiccup meant the world to him. He probably wouldn’t accept another rider, and slowly his sorrow will consume him, maybe to that point when he’ll… (I just can’t write that down sorry). But if you manage to show him some condolence and sympathy and remind him, that he is not alone with his pain, then I think that would might save him, and very slowly but he would get out that lethargy, but he won’t be the same as before, ever again. :'(

There is a more horrible situation, when he loses Hiccup by his own fault, (messes up a maneuver or miss a landing etc.) but I don’t want to even think about what would happen then… :X

I hope these situations would never happen in any form, but it’s very interesting to think about.
Also knows as Mr.NightFury on Berk's Commentvine
Toothless addict
HTTYD is love, HTTYD is life!

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Would Toothless go after the killer? I'd say probably, but I'd also be willing to say that because of Hiccup he might be willing to let go as well. Another good question to ask though is if Hiccup told him not to go after his killer for revenge, would Toothless listen. Would he be willing to let go if Hiccup asked him to. I'd say yea he would.

Now would Toothless be depressed by the loss possibly. But I would say he'd be more troubled and deeply saddened by the loss then depressed. He'd mourn the loss for a long time and most certainly would be against another rider taking Hiccups place for a long time. Would he ever take another rider though, it's possible. Dragons live for a long time so it could be possible that during that time he might find someone who reminds him of Hiccup and is similar in some ways to him that he's willing to take that person on as another rider.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

draco

I think hiccup and toothless act more like brothers now than best friends. But that's just my opinion.
I would hate to be the bad guy that killed hiccup in front of toothless when he is in rage mode. >:(

Toothless, alpha dragon.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I agree with you, 120%, my friend. ;)
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco

The bad guy wouldn't know what hit him.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

Crystallion12

Eup. (Lol, it translated to Run first time I took my finger off it) :)

Personally, I'd say Toothless wouldn't even let him beg for mercy- Hint hint, he'd be long gone to Hel for his crime. :D

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco

I'll agree there.
I would think the only reason Toothless kept his temper under control is because of hiccup.
And if hiccup is gone, then toothless's temper has no reason to be contained.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

Crystallion12

So true.

:toothless: - :hiccup: = >:(

Crystallion12.